India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay99

Country flag

------------------------------------------------------------leaving --------------------------
Bc.. what’s going on in Rajasthan.. something is defo cooking otherwise Porki won’t waste drones now on daily basis only to be shot down by IA.. plus baba’s tweet’s doesn’t make this any better!

sorcerer

Country flag
Bc.. what’s going on in Rajasthan.. something is defo cooking otherwise Porki won’t waste drones now on daily basis only to be shot down by IA.. plus baba’s tweet’s doesn’t make this any better!
Read some place that..pakis dont have the tech or asset to look deep inside the Indian territory using radars, as they can only see things nearer to the border..

And our assets are placed some 70-80 Kms deep and shift positions..
so..pakis are forced to use the drones to look deep inside our space.

sorcerer

Country flag

Babaji I know some missiles were fired at Bahawalnagar fort to destroy a Pak army ammo dump.

So..yeah...a 3rd bashing was given to pakis.

Only thing is the location..thats doubtful..or did we hit them at multiple spots.

S.A.T.A

Of course, that is a possibility.
But someone, somewhere knows more than has been let out.
Could very well be the Japanese. Or could be our own government. The Congress was virulently against him ( read Nehru ) and they were in power for decades post independence. The govt of then was spying on his kin for long, even on those in Germany. Maybe, the Brits know. Would not put it past them.
The cloak of 'national security' wears thin after so many decades--do not understand why archived material like this cannot be in public domain after such a long time. In this case, cannot fathom 'national security' at all.
The standard narrative of Netaji 's death, which the Indian government accepts, is that after the Japanese surrender to allied forces, Netaji wanted to negotiate with Japanese leaders the prospect of a separate surrender for INA and was traveling to Japan for the same, but unfortunately enroute to Japan, during a stop over in Taiwan, the plane he was traveling crashed, Netaji suffered serious burn injuries and died.

The alternative narrative is that while it is accepted that his plane crashed, Netaji did not die in the crash. Apparently Netaji used the crash to convince the British that he was dead and made his way to USSR. The story goes that either the Soviets imprisoned him and at the behest of Nehru government, did not reveal the truth about his imprisonment and Netaji may have died in prison or that the soviets did release him, perhaps after Stalin's death and Netaji returned to India and lived anonymously (thus leading to the rumors of the so called 'gumnami baba')

Given the above scenario probably looking for answers in Indian archives would be useless, largely because even the British were clueless about the actual circumstances of the Netaji's death and were the first to express the doubt on its veracity, so do not think the Indian government knew any thing more. If Netaji did not die in the crash and if did not go to Japan, the only place he could have gone was to USSR. The soviet archives would be the best place to look for any answers...

sorcerer

Country flag
Are there any paf base near Rajasthan border?
Dont think we will hurt the PAF base .... yet..
It could be ammo dumps or resources that we can target at will as of now..
"Highest form of generalship is to balk the enemy's plans"

Jaymax61

Babaji I know some missiles were fired at Bahawalnagar fort to destroy a Pak army ammo dump.

So..yeah...a 3rd bashing was given to pakis.

Only thing is the location..thats doubtful..or did we hit them at multiple spots.
I am having difficulty buying the missile strike theory. If we did it Pak would have hit back for sure. Their action on our side could not have been hidden.

Before pouncing on me with the Pak wont dare hit back rhetoric understand that escalation works in their benefit. They can again talk Nuclear exchange and western media will cause mass hysteria. That is what they want right now.

Snowcat

Country flag

Something we did from inside the border but the damage was of the scale of Surgical Strike.

BC......Modi has to share this if he wants to win again.
Lmao what kind of reasoning is that. It's just a speculation for now if something happened on 5th or 6th or not. Everything will come out eventually, it's a democracy after all. Government may have been hiding some news so as to not escalate it further on an international level.

sorcerer

Country flag
I am having difficulty buying the missile strike theory. If we did it Pak would have hit back for sure. Their action on our side could not have been hidden.

Before pouncing on me with the Pak wont dare hit back rhetoric understand that escalation works in their benefit. They can again talk Nuclear exchange and western media will cause mass hysteria. That is what they want right now.
Something doesn't add up too.
The following tweets under it says..that people only heard loud bangs and didnt see any explosions..

Lets say.. pakis dropped a few bombs inside our territory which DIDNT EXPLODE...
so is it possible that
India moved up one step and must have fired a few stuffs without the warhead as a "response."
My assumption is purely based on the tweet under it... I read talking about kinetic blah blah physiczzzzzzzzzz

I mean..the language of war can be quite confusing

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag

U are running too fast mate. Slow down. Pak talks nukes only when there is no clear and present danger. Like during Myanmar strikes, to create a fear psychosis. Pak did not utter nukes after Uri was made public, nor their official channels spoke nukes during Pulwaama crisis was at its peak. Only the media rakes up nuke angle to generate more clicks or trp. Pak can disclose a strike on terrorists, as it still keep their deniability excuse intact. If we have directly hit their millitary targets, without even under war situation, they wouldnt dare make it public. Imagine the amount of chest thumping our Govt, and Modi can do. They wont have a facesaver to show their awam. So IMO its quite possible we may have hit them. This uneasiness on the Rajasthan sector is a sign that something did happen. Else they wont have spent 9 drones till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles