India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Read some place that..pakis dont have the tech or asset to look deep inside the Indian territory using radars, as they can only see things nearer to the border..

And our assets are placed some 70-80 Kms deep and shift positions..
so..pakis are forced to use the drones to look deep inside our space.
Their Chini masters not helping out?
I am having difficulty buying the missile strike theory. If we did it Pak would have hit back for sure. Their action on our side could not have been hidden.

Before pouncing on me with the Pak wont dare hit back rhetoric understand that escalation works in their benefit. They can again talk Nuclear exchange and western media will cause mass hysteria. That is what they want right now.
As long as GoI keeps mum about it, Porkies won't say a word. They only care about optics. The reality of disparity between them and us is not lost on their establishment.

Enquirer

Is it a coincidence that New Zealand was the first country to condemn Pulwama attack and pass a resolution on it in their parliament ?
Mere coincidence..............................................................
You could have made some connection if a local Kiwi did the act. But it was an Aussie who went postal!

Why so serious?

Country flag
Kadi ninda at it again.......:facepalm:

India Needs to Understand China’s Reasons For Blocking Ban on Masood Azhar, Says Rajnath Singh
Singh also said that India was not 'disappointed' with the 'technical hold' placed on the proposal to designate the JeM chief as a global terrorist, and the government would keep trying to convince China.
Updated on: March 15, 2019, 10:36 PM IST
News18.com

New Delhi: Home Minister Rajnath Singh, in an exclusive conversation with News18, has expressed hope of China coming around from its present position of defending Jaish chief Masood Azhar and frustrating India's repeated attempts to designate him a 'global terrorist'. He said that India needed to "understand" China's position as well.

This is the first time such a senior cabinet minister has expressed his views on the subject.

Singh also said that India was not "disappointed" with the 'technical hold' that China has placed, as a member of UN Security Council, for the fourth time in last 10 years, thwarting India's diplomatic efforts each time.

"India never gets disappointed. Now, they [China] must have some reason for this. We will need to understand what their reasons are for doing this," Rajnath Singh said in an exclusive interview to News18.

He added that India will "keep trying to convince China." This is why, he added, the arguments about India reacting aggressively to the Chinese ‘technical hold’ did not hold any merit.

On the larger issue of India's diplomatic assault against Pakistan, Rajnath Singh said that to only focus on the 'technical hold' placed by China meant not to give due credit to the Indian diplomats.

"Throughout the world people are seeing that the Security Council's members are in agreement with the blacklisting of Masood Azhar. This is also a result of our sustained efforts. On the subject of Masood Azhar, the fact that we haven't been getting cooperation...But we have faith that if we don't get it today we will get it tomorrow," Singh told News18.

The fact that external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj was invited to address the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation as guest of honour is no mean feat, Singh said.

In its reaction to the ‘technical hold’ placed by the Chinese, the external affairs ministry through a statement released on Wednesday did express its “disappointment” on the issue.

Without naming China, the foreign ministry in its statement said that it "was disappointed by the outcome", adding it would continue to pursue all avenues to make sure "terrorist leaders who are involved in heinous attacks on our citizens are brought to justice".

IndiaRising

Country flag
Off-topic... what is the opinion you guys have on army, navy, and Air Force brats? I find most to be pompous, arrogant, and conceited pricks that believe the world revolves around them and everyone else is an idiot.

Context- I was just arguing with a person I suspect to be a brat who was disrespecting major gaurav Arya online because he is a nationalist. These people live in a world of their own. It pissed me off how he was disrespecting a former officer of the army

Darth Malgus

Country flag

India Needs to Understand China’s Reasons For Blocking Ban on Masood Azhar, Says Rajnath Singh
Singh also said that India was not 'disappointed' with the 'technical hold' placed on the proposal to designate the JeM chief as a global terrorist, and the government would keep trying to convince China.
News18.com

New Delhi: Home Minister Rajnath Singh, in an exclusive conversation with News18, has expressed hope of China coming around from its present position of defending Jaish chief Masood Azhar and frustrating India's repeated attempts to designate him a 'global terrorist'. He said that India needed to "understand" China's position as well.

This is the first time such a senior cabinet minister has expressed his views on the subject.

Singh also said that India was not "disappointed" with the 'technical hold' that China has placed, as a member of UN Security Council, for the fourth time in last 10 years, thwarting India's diplomatic efforts each time.

"India never gets disappointed. Now, they [China] must have some reason for this. We will need to understand what their reasons are for doing this," Rajnath Singh said in an exclusive interview to News18.

He added that India will "keep trying to convince China." This is why, he added, the arguments about India reacting aggressively to the Chinese ‘technical hold’ did not hold any merit.

On the larger issue of India's diplomatic assault against Pakistan, Rajnath Singh said that to only focus on the 'technical hold' placed by China meant not to give due credit to the Indian diplomats.

"Throughout the world people are seeing that the Security Council's members are in agreement with the blacklisting of Masood Azhar. This is also a result of our sustained efforts. On the subject of Masood Azhar, the fact that we haven't been getting cooperation...But we have faith that if we don't get it today we will get it tomorrow," Singh told News18.

The fact that external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj was invited to address the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation as guest of honour is no mean feat, Singh said.

In its reaction to the ‘technical hold’ placed by the Chinese, the external affairs ministry through a statement released on Wednesday did express its “disappointment” on the issue.

Without naming China, the foreign ministry in its statement said that it "was disappointed by the outcome", adding it would continue to pursue all avenues to make sure "terrorist leaders who are involved in heinous attacks on our citizens are brought to justice".
Matlab, kahi nai kahi pe kisi ko thoka hai.....

Defenceanalyst91

These machines are really beautiful . If you will play with them, you will fall in love. I decorated them with lovely touch. They are sleeping in desert.

Wasting these missiles for CH-4 drone is utter waste of money :frusty:. This baba is an idiot. Dont know why people r posting his tweets here. I hope we r not using these missiles to shoot down CH-4 drones. ANTI aircraft guns r cost effective .
Pakis r throwing these drones to find out our air defence systems location.

sorcerer

Country flag
Wasting these missiles for CH-4 drone is utter waste of money :frusty:. This baba is an idiot. Dont know why people r posting his tweets here. I hope we r not using these missiles to shoot down CH-4 drones. ANTI aircraft guns r cost effective .
Pakis r throwing these drones to find out our air defence systems location.
Nobody said anything about shooting the drones with these.:facepalm:

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Off-topic... what is the opinion you guys have on army, navy, and Air Force brats? I find most to be pompous, arrogant, and conceited pricks that believe the world revolves around them and everyone else is an idiot.

Context- I was just arguing with a person I suspect to be a brat who was disrespecting major gaurav Arya online because he is a nationalist. These people live in a world of their own. It pissed me off how he was disrespecting a former officer of the army
Dude india armed forces more than 2 million in number and many thousand of officers ,don't form opinions about the servicemen because of a single prick.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

I met few guys from Para and IAF .I found them to be thorough gentleman with pleasant wit and wicked sense of humor.
So I beg to differ from your opinion on this one.

sorcerer

Country flag

Updated on: March 15, 2019, 10:36 PM IST.
:popcorn:
some things are yet to come out.

Could be pointing to the fact that when UN and other nations are already making plans to override china's objections and put it into an OPEN FORUM, chinese will have to come up and talk on LIVE telecast why its shielding a global terrorist.

Naturally, we will understand what is their reason for doing this.
Looks like India has a plan and we are just doing what is needed to be done and not going on a hyper drive in media.

neel9821

Country flag

News18.com

China can be tackled and the government is clearly very confident of that. China can be tamed and we have shown that during Dhoklam standoff. China can keep vetoing to boost its ego. Modi is going to get Azhar and Pak one way or other... Paki can start the countdown..

dude00720

Country flag
:popcorn:
some things are yet to come out.

Could be pointing to the fact that when UN and other nations are already making plans to override china's objections and put it into an OPEN FORUM, chinese will have to come up and talk on LIVE telecast why its shielding a global terrorist.

Naturally, we will understand what is their reason for doing this.
Looks like India has a plan and we are just doing what is needed to be done and not going on a hyper drive in media.
Agree..
We cant defeat terrorism by an article in NYTimes. We can defeat them making that Mushaid Senator guy pay a personal price,

Anant Sharma

Haha you must have encountered a spoiled brat bro ! Ignore them.
Being a brat, even I have encountered such people, we hold them in contempt. A very few (1-2%) are like what you described but not ALL.
So please don't have or form negative opinions just because of some asp_hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles