India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Hardened shelters for fighters in the forward bases is being talked about a lot these days.

My question, .... can Spice 2000 type of bombs penetrate these hardened shelters? If yes then what is the use of building those at Pathankote or Srinagar etc.

***Vo!D***

...........................................................................................................

Fascinating. There's a lot going on in the video, not just the casualty count.
What is this? Please explain. 30characters

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

...........................................................................................................

Fascinating. There's a lot going on in the video, not just the casualty count.
Did this fearful paki army karnail just said 200 banda kal uppar gaya for shahadad to their sky god allah?? Did I hear it correctly.....what's the published time of the video!

tomato

Did this fearful paki army karnail just said 200 banda kal uppar gaya for shahadad to their sky god allah?? Did I hear it correctly.....what's the published time of the video!
Video published on 8th march..its available on you tube ..a youtube channel Rapid News and the title says

"We are proud of our forces Pakistan. Do not forget to watch and share the video"

Last edited:

Akshay_Fenix

What is this? Please explain. 30characters
Another confirmation on balakot strike. More than 200 dead but that's not the point. Even if you don't know Urdu, you can clearly see that everyone is involved in Jihad against Hindus; from kids to old hags. Question is, is the land of dharma ready to fight such an enemy.

***Vo!D***

Another confirmation on balakot strike. More than 200 dead but that's not the point. Even if you don't know Urdu, you can clearly see that everyone is involved in Jihad against Hindus; from kids to old hags. Question is, is the land of dharma ready to fight such an enemy.
I can't make out who's doing the talking. I got the part where someone says something like "200 went up, they were destined to reach Allah's hands ".. what else is being said? It seems like they were consoling the kin of a deceased Pak soldier and this 200 count slipped out in the process. But man what indoctrinated bunch of c*nts!

Craigs

Country flag
Why the question? Or are you projecting?

Kazah

- JeM is a punjabi militia, men here are pashtuns except that baki officer
-Could very well be the video of APS peshawar massacre but the word do sau banda raises doubts
-Who identified this random ass video and spammed it with Indian comments? Indians cant read it, moreover it has no mention of word balakot just says proud of pakistani forces, like &share

akk

Country flag
- JeM is a punjabi militia, men here are pashtuns except that baki officer
-Could very well be the video of APS peshawar massacre but the word do sau banda raises doubts
-Who identified this random ass video and spammed it with Indian comments? Indians cant read it, moreover it has no mention of word balakot just says proud of pakistani forces, like &share
I see your point but......
1. 200 people
2. We go up there everyday, nothing happens.
3. Talking about jehad....... That they didn't get it.... And between children.
I would relate it to balakote unless otherwise proven.

Kazah

I see your point but......
1. 200 people
2. We go up there everyday, nothing happens.
3. Talking about jehad....... That they didn't get it.... And between children.
I would relate it to balakote unless otherwise proven.
hmmmm.....another thing is that nobody is stopping the person who recorded the video. This isnt some secretly recorded video it's literally a man walking by- holding his phone in front armymen.

***Vo!D***

Wait! This can't be about Balakot! coincides more with this alleged something something that happened on 5th or 6th. The speaker says "kal 200 upar .." and the upload date is 8th March. Fishy fishy

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
hmmmm.....another thing is that nobody is stopping the person who recorded the video. This isnt some secretly recorded video it's literally a man walking by- holding his phone in front armymen.
pakistan will eventually have to own up their dead armymen (if not poor illiterate jihadis, who are cannon fodder)! Hence, leak information little by little to create a conducive atmosphere to officially acknowledge their dead paki armymen at balakot and other places!

SanjeevM

Country flag
Lol Baloch issue is gone to a point of no return.

Let's pray for freedom of Balauchistan soon. India needs to get US and allies into confidence and sell this alternative to a terrorist nation Pakistan. Freedom of Balauchistan and Sindh into independent countries will put a check on Pakistani state policy of supporting terrorism. If US and allies agree, US can arm BLF freedom fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles