India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

- JeM is a punjabi militia, men here are pashtuns except that baki officer
-Could very well be the video of APS peshawar massacre but the word do sau banda raises doubts
-Who identified this random ass video and spammed it with Indian comments? Indians cant read it, moreover it has no mention of word balakot just says proud of pakistani forces, like &share
They're obviously consoling the family of a dead Paki soldier not a family of a jihadi; army officers don't go to individual jihadi families. Balakot camp was protected by Paki soldiers.......
It's not APS peshawar because dying in an up class military convent school wouldn't be considered 'jihad'! And this doesn't look like an up class family to which APS kid could be part of.

Enquirer

I see your point but......
1. 200 people
2. We go up there everyday, nothing happens.
3. Talking about jehad....... That they didn't get it.... And between children.
I would relate it to balakote unless otherwise proven.
hmmmm.....another thing is that nobody is stopping the person who recorded the video. This isnt some secretly recorded video it's literally a man walking by- holding his phone in front armymen.
Wait! This can't be about Balakot! coincides more with this alleged something something that happened on 5th or 6th. The speaker says "kal 200 upar .." and the upload date is 8th March. Fishy fishy
Maybe this isn't about mass deaths at all???
What if only one guy fell and died on a mountain....and 200 guys went up a mountain (not to heaven)?
He says. "200 guys went up...............we climb up and down everyday"

Jaymax61

...........................................................................................................

Fascinating. There's a lot going on in the video, not just the casualty count.
In the video at 0:22 can someone clearly make out the rank of the officer ? His name tag says Faisal.

I would guess it to be a Lt. Col. Just checking if there is something that shows up on him.

Video was published on March 8, voice says - Kal 200 banda - are we sure its for the same incident ?

SanjeevM

Country flag
Hardened shelters for fighters in the forward bases is being talked about a lot these days.

My question, .... can Spice 2000 type of bombs penetrate these hardened shelters? If yes then what is the use of building those at Pathankote or Srinagar etc.
Can Pakistan afford hundreds of Spice 2000 bombs for hundreds of such shelters? No. So soldiers are safe if we have these hardened shelters for soldiers. On republic TV they showed such hardened shelters for local population being constructed so that locals can take shelter there during firing on LOC.

***Vo!D***

Maybe this isn't about mass deaths at all???
What if only one guy fell and died on a mountain....and 200 guys went up a mountain (not to heaven)?
He says. "200 guys went up...............we climb up and down everyday"
I think you're right. Some of us got a little carried away.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

...........................................................................................................

Fascinating. There's a lot going on in the video, not just the casualty count.
This proves unequivocally that 200 died.

hit&run

Mod
Hello Guys, you do not understand the instruments of speech when used during death, grief and bereavement.

Stop taking words literally.

'Kal' doesn't mean "Yesterday'. It means past.

'Kal' can be used for future of as well and the time length can be of any number.

Try to understand the context in which he says 'Kal 200 upper chaley gaye Allah ke pass and they(Soldier Consoling them) couldn't. He is trying to tell them that he himself is dispensable.

hit&run

Mod
Says hum roz chhadhte hain.... .. Talking about hill.
'Hum' here means 'We soldiers climb every day'. Means we die (Martyr) every day.

Look at the whole scene and context carefully. He is not there to talking about climbing mountains up and down. He is talking about 'Shahadat'.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
- JeM is a punjabi militia, men here are pashtuns except that baki officer
-Could very well be the video of APS peshawar massacre but the word do sau banda raises doubts
-Who identified this random ass video and spammed it with Indian comments? Indians cant read it, moreover it has no mention of word balakot just says proud of pakistani forces, like &share
No APS Peshawar is a suburban area. This is a hilly terrain and people are with rural attire.

Enquirer

I'm sure it's just a joke, or is it .......................... ?
This is why Pakis will never let go of Baluchistan...............

https://www.thenational.ae/business/pakistan-s-500bn-gold-mine-kept-under-wraps-1.606927

Pakistan’s $500bn gold mine kept under wraps

The fifth-largest deposit in the world remains under ground in Pakistan as a dispute over who has the right to develop it halts progress.

Uncertainty surrounds the future of a world-class gold mine in Pakistan due to poor handling of the project by regional authorities.

Reko Diq is a copper and gold mine in Chagai district of Balochistan province with a value up to $500bn. It holds about 5.9 billion tonnes of ore, making it the world’s fifth largest deposit of gold and copper.

But the huge project has ground to a halt over a dispute between the provincial government and the miners.

Tethyan Copper Company (TCC) – a joint venture of Barrick Gold of Canada and Antofagasta of Chile – had been awarded a licence for exploration in the Reko Diq area in 2006. In 2011, TCC’s application for a mining lease for the project was rejected by the Balochistan government of then-chief minister Aslam Raisani, which decided to run the project on its own.

TCC took the case to the international arbitration court claiming damages because it had invested more than $500 million in exploration and feasibility studies.

“There is potential … for multiple mine developments over the next few decades. By refusing a mining licence without good grounds, it’s sending quite a negative signal to the exploration/mining community,” said Tim Livesey, the chief executive of TCC, in 2012.

The rejection of a mining licence to the company after an exploration permit had been granted was an unusual decision by the government. Mr Raisani abruptly closed off communication with the company and even refused to meet its executives.

Mr Raisani rejected the TCC bid in the name of protecting the legitimate interest of Balochistan, but did his decision really help the least developed province and its people?

Balochistan has always been on the country’s political periphery, and has suffered years of neglect. The Baloch nationalist parties had reservations about the Reko Diq deal – signed with a foreign firm by the government of former president Pervez Musharaf without taking local leadership into their confidence.

Soon after the rejection of TCC’s bid, the Metallurgical Corporation of China (MCC) came with a counter proposal for a mining lease for Reko Diq and offered Balochistan a larger share in income and royalty.

In 2002, MCC had acquired a lease the Saindak copper and gold project in the same district as Chagai, which expired in 2012. If the Raisani government was serious in its desire to develop deposits using local firms, why did it not oppose the five-year extension in the lease period of the Saindak project?

The Reko Diq project became controversial after news stories alleged that the Reko Diq gold mines were being secretly sold to foreign firms for peanuts.

The dispute between TCC and Balochistan began after the resignation of Mr Musharraf in 2008. Under his administration, TCC was awarded the project with mining rights and it signed a joint-venture agreement with Balochistan holding 25 per cent interest in the project. But in December 2009, Balochistan said it was cancelling the TCC deal.

That triggered a blame game, with each side accusing the other of violating mineral rules. In January 2013, former chief justice of the supreme court Iftikhar Chaudhry declared the Reko Diq contract between the Balochistan and TCC void.

Crucially, the general elections of May last year brought a new government to Balochistan, with Abdul Baloch replacing Mr Raisani as chief minister.

Mr Baloch’s government is now considering renegotiating the deal with the TCC. Both the federal and provincial governments now wish for an out-of-court settlement with the TCC. If a deal with TCC is now the best choice, why did the previous government reject the company’s bid for a mining lease?

In early 2013, Mr Raisani was removed from the post as the law and order situation in Balochistan broke down. After stepping down, he linked his removal to his decision to scrap Reko Diq deal.

In fact, the former chief minister failed to serve the interest of Balochistan when he tore up the TCC deal.

For instance, how would the cash-strapped province, which is unable to pay even the fee for legal experts, pay the damages if the international court rules in favour of TCC? In case of an out-of-court settlement, TCC would be in a stronger position to bargain over the issues related to the development of the gold mine. The Reko Diq project could lead to the development of a modern mining industry and change the destiny of the country’s least developed province.

Arbitration proceedings have further delayed the mine’s development, which has not been worked since 1993 when BHP Billiton signed a deal with Balochistan. While BHP had an exploration deal, it did no practical work and sold its 75 per cent interest to TCC in 2000. In 2006, TCC was taken over by Antofagasta and Barrick Gold.

TCC deserves credit for the discovery of the huge Reko Diq deposits. The company was willing to make an investment of $5bn over five years. It could have been the biggest foreign-financed project in the country’s history. But the short-sighted policy of the government meant this potential game changer never got off the ground.

What has been the outcome of the dispute so far? The country has missed a huge foreign investment. It has closed the door on technology transfer in mining into Pakistan and discouraged foreign firms eyeing up its mineral deposits.

Meanwhile, prospects for this world-class mine lie dormant until the final ruling of the international court.

[email protected]

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Hello Guys, you do not understand the instruments of speech when used during death, grief and bereavement.

Stop taking words literally.

'Kal' doesn't mean "Yesterday'. It means past.

'Kal' can be used for future of as well and the time length can be of any number.

Try to understand the context in which he says 'Kal 200 upper chaley gaye Allah ke pass and they(Soldier Consoling them) couldn't. He is trying to tell them that he himself is dispensable.
Kal 200 banda upar gaya tha. Iska Naseeb main likha Hua tha shahadat....

Clearly 200 of them has been kabab'd

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
There's been a "ghost war" in progress over the past 10 days, with many SF missions we'll never hear about.

This could include post-Uri style SF strikes, destruction of innumerable paki BOPs, a very comprehensive destruction of Chakothi base that was being used as a launchpad by pakis, etc.

It's as if the pakis told India (through intermediaries) "let them do their thing as long as they don't publicize it in their media. If they make us look weak to our public, we'll have to retaliate for optics."

Enquirer

There's been a "ghost war" in progress over the past 10 days, with many SF missions we'll never hear about.

This could include post-Uri style SF strikes, destruction of innumerable paki BOPs, a very comprehensive destruction of Chakothi base that was being used as a launchpad by pakis, etc.

It's as if the pakis told India (through intermediaries) "let them do their thing as long as they don't publicize it in their media. If they make us look weak to our public, we'll have to retaliate for optics."
If Pakis allow India to be destroy something without it being publicized, then Pakis might agree to do it themselves..........why let India come in and do it?

India could be looking at some form of multi-part offensive, which it might want to reveal AFTER it is completed. Revealing piecemeal might draw scrutiny on the larger intent. I think.

All of the above, assuming that 'something' is being done!

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
If Pakis allow India to be destroy something without it being publicized, then Pakis might agree to do it themselves..........why let India come in and do it?
Deniability to their terror patrons/hatchlings. The day a paki soldier fires a bullet at a JeM terrorist, all hell will break loose in Pakistan. JeM will carry out terror in paki cities.

India could be looking at some form of multi-part offensive, which it might want to reveal AFTER it is completed. Revealing piecemeal might draw scrutiny on the larger intent. I think.

All of the above, assuming that 'something' is being done!
Yes, but you don't hear pakis spread misinformation on these ops. There's been pin-drop silence from them on Chakothi, for example. I wager they're somehow taken into confidence. The US must have told pakis "we know you won't clean-up terrorists without antagonizing them, let the Indians do it, just look the other way."

A terror-free pakistan is good for everyone, including China.

shaileshmd

Country flag
Boeing facing a major disaster. The 737 version flagged problematic by multiple European airlines. The US airlines for now continuing to fly this new planes. Once more facts from the recent crash is reported, potential bankruptcy for Boeing?
India may get a super TOT offer for the F18?

TejasMK3

Country flag
Found this video floating around on twitter:
:hmm::hmm:

Talks about how they died fighting jihad, and they had shahadat written in their fate, trying to console people.

at 00:56 - "Yesterday 200 people went to heaven"

also later - Pakis talking about Karam?

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Boeing facing a major disaster. The 737 version flagged problematic by multiple European airlines. The US airlines for now continuing to fly this new planes. Once more facts from the recent crash is reported, potential bankruptcy for Boeing?
India may get a super TOT offer for the F18?
I read somewhere that China is trying to form an alliance to seek compensation from Boeing for all the loss incurred to airlines due to faulty aircraft.
Boeing share is already down by 7%. And Boeing CEO has already asked President Trump not to down 737 Max aircraft in US.
Though FAA has already stated that they have not found any systematic performance issue.

So Boeing getting bankrupt in near future does not look possible.

China would take this as an opportunity to push for its indigenously built commercial aircrafts to global acceptance level.

Last edited:

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Found this video floating around on twitter:
:hmm::hmm:

Talks about how they died fighting jihad, and they had shahadat written in their fate, trying to console people.

at 00:56 - "Yesterday 200 people went to heaven"

also later - Pakis talking about Karam?
Download the video whole your can. Most will be taken down soon.

Enquirer

Kal 200 banda upar gaya tha. Iska Naseeb main likha Hua tha shahadat....

Clearly 200 of them has been kabab'd
I think folks might be misreading this one........

I think he's saying that despite 200 folks 'going up' (probably climbing a mountain/hill that they normally do), only this one guy got killed (not everyone gets the 'honor' is what he keeps repeating).

Akshay_Fenix

I think folks might be misreading this one........

I think he's saying that despite 200 folks 'going up' (probably climbing a mountain/hill that they normally do), only this one guy got killed (not everyone gets the 'honor' is what he keeps repeating).
you missed out the word "shahadat" and "rutbe". Sir ji

hmmm I have to say thanks to bollyturd I know Urdu. LOL
...............................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles