India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
oh my almighty paki the land of islam is not giving its warriors a kaffir funeral ..This is so unholy if this is true and if someone has made video of this trust me this can be turned into a brahmos to screw the paki army using their own Jihadis
Is this republic news online?

#PKMKB PKMKB PKMKB PKMKBPKMKBPKMKBPKMKB

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
India called the Paki nuclear bluff, if people understand the importance of this event, then there are more repercussions of this. We made Pakistan look like a feeble and weak state. Thus, even countries which respect Pakistan like Turkey, China and Saudi, how much third class they used to perceive Pakistan, Pakistan’s value fell even less in their eyes and these countries will extract more from Pakis.

The more we stretch the current conflict, the more weaker pakis get directly and even directly (via concessions it’s friends make out of it).

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Full transcript of the audio:

Names of JeM terrorists killed:

In the recent strike by the Indian forces in Balakot, whoever was targeted, I know almost all of them. Most of those who have been killed are linked to Jaish-e-Mohammed. Almost all those who have been killed are from Jaish-e-Mohammed, almost all of them. I'm going to share some of their names, please keep them in mind.

Mainshah Abdar Zak, Lahore's Major Retd Havar Rana, Altaf Ali Chaudhary from Karachi, Mudassar Ali from Rawalpindi, Ustad Mohsin from Bahawalpur, Datta Khel's Tafail Dost. Two brothers from Dhannu Ali Khatak and Bahadur Khatak. They were two brothers who have been killed. A top commander of Jaish from Gujranwala has been killed. He was a crucial Jaish leader. Software expert Rana Mohsin Ali, Mianwali's Tafiq Umar, Moin Ali, Sardar Suhail, Dera Ghazi Khan's Capt Retd Mushtaq, Mandi Bawaldeen's Sheheryaar Deen, a special video editor from model town in Karachi's Tahir Ali Sheikh. An IED expert from Dera Lai Khan called engineer Rana. I have only named a few of them till now. These are the names I am aware of. These are the name I have details about.

Pakistan Army reaction:

The total number of terrorists killed is still not known. But the Pakistani army has surrounded the entire area in Balakot. They are thrashing and brutalising people. They are snatching their mobile phones. They have even shut down internet services in the area so that people do not circulate information, videos and pictures. But the scene at that moment was very disturbing because they were not even providing basic medical care to the injured at that moment. Those injured were screaming for help. But the (Pakistani) Army was so inhuman and they did not even allow doctors to go there. They burnt most of the bodies, most of them.

Bodies of JeM terrorists:

They got petrol out of cars and used it to burn the bodies. The remaining bodies were put in sacks and were dumped in the Kulhar river. Do you understand? They dumped the bodies in the river so that there is no proof available in the future. Even after they tried to cover up the matter, people have videos which they are circulating. It seems as if after the Indian strike, believe me, Jaish-e-Mohammed and ISI are rattled. They have moved all their men Waziristan-Afghanistan border. Do you understand? Since the strike, they shifted all their men from here and sent them to the Afghanistan-Waziristan border. If there is another strike by India at the Pakistani army camps, they will have no place to hide. We believe that if the Indian army continues to target the terror camps and continues to kill terrorists, soon we will be free of terror.

Akshay_Fenix

:tsk: Very bad, a new fault-line to exploit. If only there were videos or pictures.

All in the name of Allah and not even proper burial was provided. I guess pakistan army isn't as bad as we thought. Kudos to PA.

I mean what an irony, all your life you murder Hindus just cause they are kaffirs and then in the end you get a kaffirs death by your own muslim buddies.

sorcerer

Country flag
:tsk: Very bad, a new fault-line to exploit. If only there were videos or pictures.

All in the name of Allah and not even proper burial was provided. I guess pakistan army isn't as bad as we thought. Kudos to PA.

I mean what an irony, all your life you murder Hindus just cause they are kaffirs and then in the end you get a kaffirs death.
Hope some videos would follow...
Well!!

Jay99

Country flag
So all the Airspace violations on IB using drones went without any further retaliation from GOI...??? Very Strange....I think Namo is not in any mood for escalation before elections it seems...:confused1::confused1::confused1:

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Trolling man. Pakistanis use word "india" instead of India in attempt to troll.
Indians are somehow in love with "india", the country who is going to end them & their bakchodi one day.
His name sounds indian, i know porkis use that word but why this guy?

mayfair

Why this guy used word E instead of I in India?
Because Pakjabis typically pronounce India as "Endyaa", in their bastardised urdu. You can see it for yourself in youtube clips of their "news" comedy programmes.

I thought you mentioned that there were Napakis working in the same office as you. Did you never notice them speak in that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles