India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This particular conversation happened after Mumbai serial blast,so the Clinton administration.
I understand post 9/11,the approach changed,but still state department is in the driver seat.

@ezsasa

WARREN SS

Country flag
In my view it's clear that Porkies did not go ahead with the attack in Pulwama without either Chini or US go ahead.

China's goal seems clear, use Porkies as bargaining chip and extract economic concessions.

US interest in the attack would be more puzzling, save for one common goal of virtually all major nations, a weak and pliable government in India.

Based on muted Chini reaction, I am likely to believe it was US that gave the go ahead.

Also, US is not monolith. The state department and clandestine services are often at odds.

Either way, if we let US dial us down, it's a mistake, maybe necessary in the short term, but a counter is required in the long run.
I don't think US is involved in Pulwama attack but they definitely

Planned for back deal and CIA and ISI definitely had hand in Iran attack

Pakistani's used This opportunity to attack in Kashmir

Provoking India is last think CIA do
Pentagon calibrate there whole China policy on India shoulders

Nevertheless with Taliban talks on cards I Don't think USA will do this as it will create tension in Southern Asia and botch up plan of USa to move out from Afghanistan

amit204

Country flag
The thing that is pissing me off is that we did nothing even after porki fired Amraams on our Fighter jets.
Have patience. Game has just begun, wait and see, after few days you only will says we did so many things i had never expected.
Everyone know what Modi had done in Gurjrat, he will never back out specially in election time. This is just the beginning

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Sadly US still dominating the World geopolitical Environment

Modi strikes completely shaken US as well
Pentagon must have never calibrated this
Reponse from India

Modi is unpredictable prick like Indra
This gives many people sleepless nights
Around the world
Agreed, Only yesterday he said that he would not care for re-election but he would take care of terrorism. Still wonder what's going on behind closed doors. NSA spoke with Bolton. As long as Pakis are alive, we will face terrorism. There is only one way to end it. There should not be any backing down.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
more from baba ji..................................................

Ins arihant....has nothing.......to do with...untilll we go for a full scale war
Bdw pakis are also reading baba too
So baba is saying.......so

Brood Father

Country flag
Well if you look at that Q&A, Rahul Kanwal had clear these were the two narratives which were playing at the international stage and wanted to pick the minister's mind on how India was going to manage our narrative..... It seemed the junior minister did not have the patience to even listen to his full question. Well compare this to Shashi Tharoor, may be the comparison is not fair, who answers tough and awkward questions on the 'family dynasty' with great articulation and aplomb. I concede sometimes it's nothing more than verbal sophistry and nothing more, but that's how public figures should handle awkward questions....

This was English Q&A, on a English channel, attended by a largely English speaking audience, who had enough education to know that the minister was ducking the question in the most uncharacteristic manner.... This reflects poorly on him, in my opinion.
Correct any intelligent person could have easily used this platform to build an agenda for eg he could have said that government has the ultimate proof and will release when the time right as somethings do fall under national security
You see his reaction.. He lost control and starts blabbering which gives fuel to the speculation that this government is not in control

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Ins arihant....has nothing.......to do with...untilll we go for a full scale war
Bdw pakis are also reading baba too
So baba is saying.......so
Boomers get deployed in situations when a full-scale war starts hinting.

There is nobody today who can say for sure that the present situation will not spiral into one.

Deployment of SSBNs is also used to put psychological pressure.

singhboy98

Country flag
Boomers get deployed in situations when a full-scale war starts hinting.

There is nobody today who can say for sure that the present situation will not spiral into one.

Deployment of SSBNs is also used to put psychological pressure.
Nope. SSBNs are always out on deterrence patrols. They are simply sitting ducks at home bases. There is a reason they are the most important part of the nuclear triad. Boomers are not drones that can be deployed at will. The patrol routes, logistics, supplies etc. are all planned out in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles