India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair

All of them along the Western border..The Eastern corridor is starkly empty.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
We use to debate and burn our blood on this very forum. I have not forgotten even a single discussion ending up in more frustration having no answer for their indifference, apathy and a very strange kind of cowardice they called it a strategic constraint.
I vividly remember the aftermath of Mumbai 26/11 and endless arguments on IDF. Should India strike Pakistan or not. The hopelessness was sickening.

Such was the frustrations that there was a thread with a header Tracking Terrorist Attacks in India with 'Next When'.

Worst was the time when Congis handed over Pakistani terrorists involved in Samjhauta Train Blast to Pakistan and implicated Hindus for coining terms like Saffron Terrorism. It was then, my choice for Political Party becaeme singular forever.

Today it might still be challenging times. But people around me no longer asking IF. Almost all ask WHEN. And for this, I will vote Modi and his kind of leader forever.

Manik98

Look at PK330 crossing Multan is headed towards Faisalabad or Lahore it was supposed to land at Multan,very suspicious flight along with PK8385(suspicious route)

singhboy98

Country flag
I vividly remember the aftermath of Mumbai 26/11 and endless arguments on IDF. Should India strike Pakistan or not. The hopelessness was sickening.

Such was the frustrations that there was a thread with a header Tracking Terrorist Attacks in India with 'Next When'.

Worst was the time when Congis handed over Pakistani terrorists involved in Samjhauta Train Blast to Pakistan and implicated Hindus for coining terms like Saffron Terrorism. It was then, my choice for Political Party becaeme singular forever.

Today it might still be challenging times. But people around me no longer asking IF. Almost all ask WHEN. And for this, I will vote Modi and his kind of leader forever.
Apologies for this OT post. For all forum member like me, who were too young during 26/11 (or before 2014 for that matter) to fully understand and/or debate/discuss the gravity and retribution for such terror attacks, it would be be very good if senior member like yourself could recount what all topics your discussions were centred around in those times. on a separate thread. I don't think social media was as evolved during those days. So how did you guys get all the developments not covered in MSM in time? Please point me in the right direction if such a thread already exists.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Any official word from pakis on the drone?

Official word hasn’t come from our side either, but still!!!

thethinker

Country flag
Reality of 'peaceful' Pakistan. They openly slander Hindus, and that includes all the Sindhis and others that live there.

Dimran for peace prize, anyone? :lol:

This is what we get in response to our love & patriotism for #Pakistan from @PTIPunjabPK Minister @Fayazchohanpti using derogatory words for #Hindus "cow's urine" peenay walo & "idol worshippers" without realizing that #4million Hindus live here. Even his party has Hindu MPs.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
:daru:
Reality of 'peaceful' Pakistan. They openly slander Hindus, and that includes all the Sindhis and others that live there.

Dimran for peace prize, anyone? :lol:

This is what we get in response to our love & patriotism for #Pakistan from @PTIPunjabPK Minister @Fayazchohanpti using derogatory words for #Hindus "cow's urine" peenay walo & "idol worshippers" without realizing that #4million Hindus live here. Even his party has Hindu MPs.

Cow ka urine pernay waalo hum camel ka urine peetay hai. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles