India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Yeh darr acha hai !!!!
=======

#Karachi #Bahawalpur on high alert against #India attack; #Pakistan picked up on joint #India #Israel attack plan, they backed off after #Pakistan warned of retaliation; India wont try another airstrike but we fear ground attacks, terrorist hits: PM Khan in briefing to TV anchors

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Yeh darr acha hai !!!!
=======

#Karachi #Bahawalpur on high alert against #India attack; #Pakistan picked up on joint #India #Israel attack plan, they backed off after #Pakistan warned of retaliation; India wont try another airstrike but we fear ground attacks, terrorist hits: PM Khan in briefing to TV anchors

They are trying to fool their local goats. Nothing more.

Joker

Country flag
Yeh darr acha hai !!!!
=======

So they accept India might attack "terrorists"
Iam-raand Khan is as stupid as he was a cheater

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Yeh darr acha hai !!!!
=======

D0z1ATyX4AIm0fE.jpg

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
We have to strike again. People are happy of this “dar” for no reason . If we dont strike again, history books will mention India backing off after loosing a fighter jet and POW situation.
Nope....... only paki text books will be written that way...

This event demonstrates the rubicon has been crossed...

Whether future elected governments have this appetite is up to the voters....

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Apologies for this OT post. For all forum member like me, who were too young during 26/11 (or before 2014 for that matter) to fully understand and/or debate/discuss the gravity and retribution for such terror attacks, it would be be very good if senior member like yourself could recount what all topics your discussions were centred around in those times. on a separate thread. I don't think social media was as evolved during those days. So how did you guys get all the developments not covered in MSM in time? Please point me in the right direction if such a thread already exists.
I don't know if there are any threads regarding. As i myself have become active after a long time.

However, there are a lot of Youtube materials covering the terrorist attacks which were widespread and alarmingly frequent. The period between 2007-2009 was extremely painful. Instead of fixing Pakistan for terrorism Congress-led UPA was busy establishing a case for saffron terrorism. Then Congress tried --As per RSN Singh EX MI and R&AW conspired with Pakistan to implicate RSS in Mumbai 26/11. Digvijay Singh even released a book 26/11 RSS is Sajish..........I also remember Congress parading then Gujarat CM Modi in front of CBI more frequently than a local criminal is asked to report to local a local Police Station. I remember the case of a suicide bomber named Ishrat Jahan who was tasked to assassinate then CM of Gujrat Modi. And Congress going against all intelligence reports even defying the fact JeM has her name mentioned on it Website as Saheed was accusing Gujrat Police for fake encounter of Ishrat Jahan.............I can go on and on.

Apart from this, i used to only post in Tejas thread. And certainly, those were hopeless times for Indian aviation. Congi tried to kill SARAS after just one crash.

I think if you dig deeper, DFI must be having old threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles