India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sthf

Country flag
RSN Singh EX MI and R&AW
RSN Singh is a good for nothing drama queen.

There are plenty of ex-officers and analysts one should listen to, that man should never ever be any close to that list.

I agree with the rest of the post.

thethinker

Country flag
Jihadis from terrorist groups in Pakistan will now be inducted into Paki security forces.

"Pakistan decided to take over madrasahs of banned outfits and recruit their members in para-military troops in December 2018 but implementation delayed due to financial constraints now Govt decided to allocate funds for this project in coming budget @Asad_Umar"

Rahul Singh

Country flag
I believe, Ajit doval had started offensive/defensive had send big pay check to Baloch and they had start respecting the doval's paycheck. tit for tat fight.
If i am not wrong Pakis are packing a couple of body bags every day and twice many times on weekends when counted between LOC and Balochistan.

#AzaadBalochistan #PKAKB

neel9821

Country flag
Jihadis from terrorist groups in Pakistan will now be inducted into Paki security forces.

"Pakistan decided to take over madrasahs of banned outfits and recruit their members in para-military troops in December 2018 but implementation delayed due to financial constraints now Govt decided to allocate funds for this project in coming budget @Asad_Umar"

So basically, 1. They are begging for money and 2. They will make Jihadis official.

indiatester

Country flag

So all the potential terrorists will instead be recruited para-military in paki land? I hope pakis can control them after recruitment. Else, civil war may engulf them.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Reality of 'peaceful' Pakistan. They openly slander Hindus, and that includes all the Sindhis and others that live there.

Dimran for peace prize, anyone? :lol:

This is what we get in response to our love & patriotism for #Pakistan from @PTIPunjabPK Minister @Fayazchohanpti using derogatory words for #Hindus "cow's urine" peenay walo & "idol worshippers" without realizing that #4million Hindus live here. Even his party has Hindu MPs.

It's time Modi looks at plight of millions of Hindus in Sindh. I hope Sindhis should make the first move. They should want freedom. Only then other countries can help them.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Bhai, he is a liar. He was in RAW for just 2 years and was a mediocre desk jockey according to his peers.
I have read those comments. But his peers are mostly from UPA days. We know how R&AW, IB and other intelligence services were made to sing and dance at the tune of Sonia. Hell, even an Air Chief from those days are under investigation for alleged corruption in Augusta Helicopter deal with links directly to Sonia Gandhi. Whom RSN is particularly critical of. For those reasons, I take those comments by his peers with pinches of salts.

I don't trust any but I listen to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles