India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit204

Country flag
Any reason to believe this apart from बाबाजी? He has said many things that either didn't happen or yet to happen.
I will go with bigger picture for now.
Army Reasons: ( Why this is not over yet at all)
1. BJP and Indian army will not digest the fact and will never live with the fact that they got calm after PAF attach military installation.
2. From the last IAF public statement, they specifically says that attack was on military installation, the moment they say this means they ( IAF) will retaliate for sure, else this is a humiliation for IAF in terms of military language.

Politics.
1. BJP think tank has already understood the current mileage they have got from strike2 will be very quickly marginalized by 21 opposition using PAF strike, so they need to make another blow,
2. BJP also know, that people sentiments are 50-50 and expected swing towards had not yet been reached and limited mileage can be easily reversed.

PM meeting with only politician:
1. I think most of so called real meeting of Military happens at PM house UN-annouced/secretly. So i would not go on the fact, that this is only non-military meeting.

Time:
1. BJP very well know, that this is the time, they can justify another blow/strike, once it is cool/de-es. then the gain of another strike will be less.

Possible scenario from this time.
1. Either BJP struck a deal with Pak, to hand over JeM chief to India, most likely this can happen as well. Pak will do this given the fact,
a. they had seen the Military might India is building from all over ( Afgan border, Nanvy, Missles, IAF, Amry etc.)

2. BJP will make another blow on JeM chief now, if he is alive still and hiding into Army HQ.

Why delay:
1. Possibly preparing for bigger escalation. Asking allies for stockpile of tech/Planes/Ammo from ( Russia, Israel, France etc.)
2. Checking is Pak can hand over JeM , BJP get bigger win with very easy effort.

SanjeevM

Country flag
He could be killed by Pakis if he has become a liability. But I doubt Pakis could piss off the Jihadis now. That would be a big betrayal.

This looks like a planted story to satisfy the Indian hunger for terror revenge and normalise the people’s instincts. Pakis are truly terrified. Sachi wali gand fati hai unki.
If Pakistan agreed that Masood Azhar was killed by Indian Air strikes, he could have diverted terrorist anger towards India. On the other hand Modi would have gained with successful action against terrorists and would have helped Modi in elections. Pakistan would have weighed that they shouldn't give credit to Modi to let him win elections easily as Modi in next 5 year terms will be more dangerous for Pakistan. Also Pakistan has to take care of interests of their stooge opposition parties to give them fodder against Modi that strikes were ineffective.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
May be Pakis are hoping to shift their terror assets to Afghanistan when Taliban come to power.

They seem to think that Taliban coming back is inevitable.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Doesn't even look like from Indo pak conflict
The aircraft looks like F16 with single engine definitely not Mig21.

Can't say about which conflict!

SanjeevM

Country flag
Seriously!? I mean these are the guys who beat their own pilot to death thinking he was Indian! You guys want more muzzies within our borders?...those muzzies of all?! (No, we cannot "drive the whole population away" like Syria, as some here wetdream of, just like we couldn't get ourselves do missile-attack on Pakistan. Get real.)

Instead look at this;View attachment 32951
Most of Pakistan's Hindus live in Southeastern Sindh. As high as 30%-40%-50% at some places!

I say, fuck Gilgit-Baltistan.. When we fight a serious war again, try & take some strategic positions along LOC to help us dominate at the CFV.
Other than that full priority should be on those areas (& maybe Kartarpur).
I saw videos on YouTube. People of Gilgit-Baltistan are peace loving and need basic facilities. They are not satisfied with Pakistan. Given the chance they would love to integrate with India. If we get GB, 4 districts of Kashmir will be silent as Jammu, Laddakh and GB do not want Pakistan. Once special status is removed, we have to dilute demography of these 4 districts like Pakistan moved Punjabi veterans and others to POK to dilute its demography.

Forgotten Prince

I saw videos on YouTube. People of Gilgit-Baltistan are peace loving and need basic facilities. They are not satisfied with Pakistan. Given the chance they would love to integrate with India. If we get GB, 4 districts of Kashmir will be silent as Jammu, Laddakh and GB do not want Pakistan. Once special status is removed, we have to dilute demography of these 4 districts like Pakistan moved Punjabi veterans and others to POK to dilute its demography.

Lol with so many biharis and bhaias in j&k how much more demography you want to change :pound:

an1nd1an

Hi all. Just joined to share this video. Came across on facebook posted on a paki page. It's a longer video of WC's capture, but carry on further after 2:00min..... hear the locals talking about and going on to hunt for the second pilot.

Page Name: Noon Ghazi Neazabaz - Tent Pegging Club Islamabad of Pakistan

Posted on March 1 10:44am

Eeit: Video is still there, not sure why it's not showing up on the link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles