India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

john70

Country flag
Stop quoting this clown.. He looks high on drugs.

Sorry bro disagree ... never felt on drugs !

His quotes r too timely.
Always about what is happening or about to happen.
Sometimes cryptic when he knows but not sure it will happen.
Maybe someone in closer circle.
Calls Doval sir ! Sir meets pm.

Not sure but at least not on drugs !

asingh10_

Country flag
I don't want to relegate this thread into Muslim bashing.
Historically, what one sect supported or not is only good for historical context. The current political situation is different!
For example: The call for Pakistan creation was loudest in Bengal! But then they realized the futility! Bangladesh was carved out as a secular country from Pakistan & is now a close ally to India.
Yeah Indians have a short memory. Terrorist groups from Bangladesh have attacked India not long ago btw and their illegal immigrants are causing havoc all across India esp. in NE.

Creation of Bangladesh only means they rejected the nation state of Pakistan, not jihad or global caliphate. History is withness that despite their internal conflicts, they'll always work together against Kafirs.

Forgotten Prince

Yeah Indians have a short memory. Terrorist groups from Bangladesh have attacked India in the past btw and their illegal immigrants are causing havoc all across India esp. in NE.

Creation of Bangladesh only means they rejected the nation state of Pakistan, not jihad or global caliphate. History is withness that despite their internal conflicts, they'll always work together against Kafirs.
Then raise more APJ Abdul Kalam's. We need our Muslims to be educated in modern institutions and not madarasa. Parenting need to improve. Teachers should be thoroughly checked because if raw brains get teachers like those I got during coaching then we would only get more urban naxals.

All teachers were advocating regionalism in India.

captscooby81

Country flag
If as paki claim that IAF strikes on balakot was in empty land why do they send military to cover the area and send ambulances and ask for hospital beds . Sorry if i understood wrong with my poor understanding of what they are saying .

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Whats going on? BRF discussion says something is going on.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles