India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten Prince

I am talking about the 4 terrorist infested districts. Demography of these 4 districts need to change. More army veterans need to be settled there. Separate enclaves for Kashmiri Pandits need to be made.
I was told that some Muslims were saying no one cares if 35A goes as UP Muslims were marrying kashmiri muslims. Don't know if that true.

Separate colonies for us might be a good idea but I find it disrespectful. I would rather go there with honor and self respect. Jaise ghar mai Gus kai Mara waisae he ghar me Gus kae Shan sai rahaengae.

SanjeevM

Country flag
I was told that some Muslims were saying no one cares if 35A goes as UP Muslims were marrying kashmiri muslims. Don't know if that true.

Separate colonies for us might be a good idea but I find it disrespectful. I would rather go there with honor and self respect. Jaise ghar mai Gus kai Mara waisae he ghar me Gus kae Shan sai rahaengae.
Indians from other states should also be allowed to buy property. We are also ready to live there.

Ariss

Country flag
Les avions de chasse pakistanais se dirigent vers la frontière avec l'#Inde. On peut s'attendre à de nouveaux tirs, de nouveaux affrontements très violents cette nuit. Des milliers de civils continuent de fuir. #Pakistan

Translated from French

The Pakistani fighter planes are heading towards the border with the #Inde. We can expect new shots, more violent clashes that night. Thousands of civilians continue to flee. #Pakistan

WARREN SS

Country flag
There live Fire drills for ATGMs Recently

Don't know it related

But Konkurs-M were used.

tomato

Les avions de chasse pakistanais se dirigent vers la frontière avec l'#Inde. On peut s'attendre à de nouveaux tirs, de nouveaux affrontements très violents cette nuit. Des milliers de civils continuent de fuir. #Pakistan

Translated from French

The Pakistani fighter planes are heading towards the border with the #Inde. We can expect new shots, more violent clashes that night. Thousands of civilians continue to flee. #Pakistan

Lol... poor pakis are again deprived of their sleep..terrorists getting terrorised. Keep the tempo on

amit204

Country flag
Smart pakis are trying to save A1 Jet Fuel by shutting their airspace for long . Just when they opened their airspace for full civilian aircraft movement they are doing another CAP over their skies to give another airspace shutdown drama ..:crazy:
is it really true, that same fuel is being using in fighter and civilian jets. if that is the case then Indian civilian size is 10x than pak, and they -IAF never needs to stock the fuel, just close the civilian and they will have at least 1 yrs of Fuel for IAF. something is missing here, looks like

sorcerer

Country flag
is it really true, that same fuel is being using in fighter and civilian jets. if that is the case then Indian civilian size is 10x than pak, and they -IAF never needs to stock the fuel, just close the civilian and they will have at least 1 yrs of Fuel for IAF. something is missing here, looks like
Based on an article which I posted a few pages back..it says..pak is really short on fuel and closing down civilian space was one reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles