India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Really wish dead terrorists are burned at the spot of the encounter itself. Instead of this whole funeral tamasha. I am very skeptical of the intel gains from allowing funerals....heck funerals make these filth into martyrs promoting more new terrorists to form. Why doesn't army simply use a thermobaric bomb, after killing the jihadi. And don't allow any press near the encounter site.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Establish one section permanent post in that bloody Tral... enough is enough.
Unless people there have taken a contract to shelter terrorists and then get them killed...
Tral ... Hmmm... adjoining jungles of Pahalgam ...

Thik hai Maare jao ... maarate raho... sabash

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Reports of some peacefuls burning tires in Kashmir valley because zakir musa attained 72.

I don't believe it. How can riots break out on auspicious moment of martyrdom by pure jihadi Muslim on day of battle of al-badr?

And what's with this sorrow pagan song on demise of pure Arabic blood whilst coming from an unknown territory called Kashmir which has no mention in holy Qur'an?

Are Kashmiris really batting for musa or securing their 72 virgins in heaven?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Please save this asap, it might get deleted,

Pigs wailing and sh*t scared,

Yeh,Darr acha hai!!!
Better get it deleted....

Let’s see if Twitter and Facebook give India same importance as New Zealand.

And the whole Tamasha macron and NZ prime minister did last week, about controlling violence on SM.

If I have to guess, SM Companies will not stop this video from spreading...

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I'm unable to understand when it comes to electing a law maker to choose a PM, why do some states vote for the most corrupt dravidanist / dumb parties and not a nationalist party? Is it because the brainwashing done by the low calibre / church funded marxists / dravidanists over a period of time takes over?

And such filmy people want everyone else to believe that they are super intelligent!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I'm unable to understand when it comes to electing a law maker to choose a PM, why do some states vote for the most corrupt dravidanist / dumb parties and not a nationalist party? Is it because the brainwashing done by the low calibre / church funded marxists / dravidanists over a period of time takes over?

And such filmy people want everyone else to believe that they are super intelligent!
Yes.... There is total media control in those states, outside news does not filter in without being distorted. and add to that there is heavy SM campaigning dominated by anti-india forces.

This is a solvable problem, but it needs a presentable face to lead the charge. Janam TV thankfully came in kerala. similar channels are required in TN and Andhra...

itsme

Country flag

I am a Mallu from Blore and most of the Mallus and Tamils I know vote for BJP. The problem is in Kerala and TN there is no competent leader for BJP in TN if Rajini joins BJP I think there is a very good chance. Kerala I dunno. Also there is one weird thing my relatives/friends in Kerala when it comes to the country they want Namo/BJP but when it comes to their state they want CPIm, their reasoning is CPI in Kerala is not the commies you see spewing hate against country and they do good for the state but, for the country they all seem to agree 100% Namo is the man for the job.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I am a Mallu from Blore and most of the Mallus and Tamils I know vote for BJP. The problem is in Kerala and TN there is no competent leader for BJP in TN if Rajini joins BJP I think there is a very good chance. Kerala I dunno. Also there is one weird thing my relatives/friends in Kerala when it comes to the country they want Namo/BJP but when it comes to their state they want CPIm, their reasoning is CPI in Kerala is not the commies you see spewing hate against country and they do good for the state but, for the country they all seem to agree 100% Namo is the man for the job.
BJP is building its organization in Kerala but is facing violence from CPIM. Many BJP cadres have been murdered.

It takes time to build organization and is happening. However support of Mallu Hindu is critical to success.

Election is a game of perception; and perception is built by presence on the ground. Only local people can provide the presence on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles