India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Really wish dead terrorists are burned at the spot of the encounter itself. Instead of this whole funeral tamasha. I am very skeptical of the intel gains from allowing funerals....heck funerals make these filth into martyrs promoting more new terrorists to form. Why doesn't army simply use a thermobaric bomb, after killing the jihadi. And don't allow any press near the encounter site.
Too late for that. He's getting star burial and Indian state has no narrative in Kashmir. Do we know how many dumb Abduls are thinking of picking up guns during burial in sea of emotions?

Indian state and Kashmir valley is diverging. And i am not worried about riots and terrorism but these same Jihadi scum paddling their sorrowful propaganda over twitter. After all their hollow chest thumping and tales of bravado in Salwar Kamiz, they ultimately will depend on humanitarian pity of the world.

We have been quite fortunate that these Jihadis have locked horns with everyone else in the world lowering their mass appeal, instead a feeling of resentment is against them otherwise we have made a complete "shooting self in the foot" scenario in Kashmir.

We need a narrative in Kashmir, specially by those who speaks Koshur. There are too many fake news, specially in urdu script flowing on whatsapp.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Afa i remember, Mooosa was a chaos maker by separating from H.M (or was it JeM) and tipping off details of terror hideouts. He evaded IA for almost an year during the time IA destroyed other terror groups in valley. Then few weeks back he was suspected to be hiding in Punjab
Then Why would he be eliminated suddenly??:crazy::crazy:
Something doesnt add up.

amit19

Country flag
Afa i remember, Mooosa was a chaos maker by separating from H.M (or was it JeM) and tipping off details of terror hideouts. He evaded IA for almost an year during the time IA destroyed other terror groups in valley. Then few weeks back he was suspected to be hiding in Punjab
Then Why would he be eliminated suddenly??:crazy::crazy:
Something doesnt add up.
Agent is always a double agent .... Assets r kept ... liabilities written off.
Agent is a bad business ...

tomato

there u go....from Instagram

View attachment 35389
Thats an old pic... encounter happened in night.

Below is the house which was torched to smoke out that rat/pig.
20190524_195033.jpg

Now my fukin problem is why our govt is hell bend to give the dead pigs to their families..just to make some propaganda clips and recruitment drive.

Last edited:

Deathstar

Country flag
Thats an old pic... encounter happened in night.

Below is the house which was torched to smoke out that rat/pig.
View attachment 35390

Now my fukin problem is why the hell our govt is bend hell to give the dead pigs to their families..just to make some propaganda clips and recruitment drive.
Indian government is so weak that it returns bodies of Terrorist while Pakistanis just dump or burn the bodies , Pakistan has more balls than us , shameful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles