India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Including Israel is them trying to attract international attention. Israel literally has zero incentive to kill a rat inside Pakistan. No objective but neutralizing their atmi quwat is of interest to Israel.

Or maybe we did get some HVT and they are trying to blame it on yahoodi saazish over ghaskhor indians humiliating them. With the media blackout from the Indian side, can't really make sense of anything.
I like this new khauff. Mogambo khush hua :)

IndiaRising

Country flag
Save Fuel? i heard they can use civilian plane fuel for Military use case? or may be they just dont have civilian fuel left as well in the country, hence there is no flights
Then we have found a chink in their armour. IAF surgical strikes are the way to go. Ground based operations didn’t lead to this kind of behavior from them.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Nope, fear of Indian Air Force!

They are fearing that, Indian jets may fly below commercial passenger air crafts to deceive the radar signatures and may attack their vital installations! :)
See that’s what I thought initially but they can’t afford to keep their airspace closed indefinitely. They have to open at some point

sorcerer

Country flag

Ye....lo..........................
Must be part of drone which they had used to keep track of Indian movements.
Remember..the first news about calls being made from pakistan to know the movement of our troops came to the people who stayed near the border in Rajasthan..
Well!!!..
Must be worried about a movement on Balochistan..

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Still some are saying paki dropped fuel tank..when monitoring that area...

TejasMK3

Country flag
Absolutely.. and pakis love fairy tales..even educated ones
I was wondering why suddenly some foreign (specifically UK newspapers) were running stories about India being helped by Israel in the latest stand off, and then today, Israel is playing a big role in the stand off, all written by a Taliban loving guy etc..I guess it was for this story to be setup.

mahesh

Country flag
What about our mig 21 wreckage which fell in Pakistan. Are we going to get it or they going to keep as a trophy.
Aren't we asking for it
If so they can get the techs with the help of china

Sent from my vivo 1723 using Tapatalk

sorcerer

Country flag
I was wondering why suddenly some foreign (specifically UK newspapers) were running stories about India being helped by Israel in the latest stand off, and then today, Israel is playing a big role in the stand off, all written by a Taliban loving guy etc..I guess it was for this story to be setup.
When India themselves didnt say anything about the ammunition we have used at Balakot..
Media were QUICK to talk about the ISRAELI ammunition which was used in balakot.
Someone is trying hard to bring OIC on board the fight as they didnt CONDEMN INDIA nor mention anywhere about KASHMIR..
BUT
OIC condemned ISRAEL yesterday.

Enquirer

If only Pakis learn anything outside of their madrassas they might be able to handle defense tech properly!!

US Patton tanks................ - wiped out by low tech Vijayanta tanks!
US F16.............................. - brought down by Mig21
Chinese Burraq UAV......... - regularly brought down by desi catapults :) :)

shankyz

Country flag
If only Pakis learn anything out of their madrassas they might be able to handle defense tech properly!!

US Patton tanks................ - wiped out by low tech Vijayanta tanks!
US F16.............................. - brought down by Mig21
Chinese Burraq UAV......... - regularly brought down by desi catapults :) :)
You forgot Gnat fighter - F-86 Sabre Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles