India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndiaRising

Country flag
We are definitely bleeding their resources. Airspace shut for another 2 days means they r shittin bricks. Either they have to do something stupid,or we r divertin their attention.
What can be reason for closing airspace for so long? Pakis don’t really have a flourishing civil aviation market, so is it to put pressure on international carriers to act on India?

amit204

Country flag
What can be reason for closing airspace for so long? Pakis don’t really have a flourishing civil aviation market, so is it to put pressure on international carriers to act on India?
Save Fuel? i heard they can use civilian plane fuel for Military use case? or may be they just dont have civilian fuel left as well in the country, hence there is no flights

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Another APS Peshawar or azhar dying from Hindu-yahood atomic bumb?..............
Including Israel is them trying to attract international attention. Israel literally has zero incentive to kill a rat inside Pakistan. No objective but neutralizing their atmi quwat is of interest to Israel.

Or maybe we did get some HVT and they are trying to blame it on yahoodi saazish over ghaskhor indians humiliating them. With the media blackout from the Indian side, can't really make sense of anything.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
But the opposition led by the Congs think otherwise. They're pissed off that the strike will aid Modi and the NDA at the hustings.
My doubts were clear about them many years ago.

Since then I have never even given the benefit of doubt to them.

They systematically weekend India's strength.

We use to debate and burn our blood on this very forum. I have not forgotten even a single discussion ending up in more frustration having no answer for their indifference, apathy and a very strange kind of cowardice they called it a strategic constraint.

A whole generation of congress-I apologist became exhausted trying finding suitable excuses for their policy paralysis. Many became impulsive covering up congress-I's sins with sophistry that they ended up supporting frauds like Kejriwal.

MMRCA became a joke.

Can you believe that these people are naive; not doing it deliberately, following articles and OpEds published in NYT, WP, BBC as a credible source than their own government?

Can you believe the confirmation bias has wiped out even their rudimentary sense of discrimination and cognitive ability that they find Pakistani lies more credible than claims made by their own agencies?

Alien

Nope, fear of Indian Air Force!

They are fearing that, Indian jets may fly below commercial passenger air crafts to deceive the radar signatures and may attack their vital installations! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles