India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

neeraj_

Abe pehle apne C-130 J Hercules transport aircrafts koh to bacha loh sune me aya hai ki tera Baap America
tum logo koh spare parts nahi de raha hai

Where this pakistani terrorist was killed and by whom ?

Between will he get the 72 houris or 72 Afghani pathans ?

:balleballe:

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And IK is willingly giving up........?
That's a matter of how many "friends" he still have...
Remember, when qureshit spilled the beans on impending attack, he kept his mouth shut.

So called bajwa "doctrine" failed miserably after balakot and f16 fiasco(civilian pork bags may not aware of the fact the missing f16,but other gernails do know )

The MO of porki army ,whenever they face failures(which is all the time) blame it on their political leaders and depose them and start all over again.

Niazi's times up!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Let me make it absolutely clear there must not be any compromise on QUALITY ... defense personal are putting their life in the line of fire and must not get sub standard products ... if be it from Indian OFs ...

Saying that Indian OFs are also facing serious out dated technology and need immediate up gradation else they will not be able to make the quality requirements ...

We are not investing much on the OFs up-gradation ... if we have to close them down we have to think of the re skill or re deployment of the employees ...

I am only asking for clarity on policies that will help both armed forces and OFs alike ...

We just saw the AK - 203 production given to Ameethi based OF ... We must ensure that Ameethi has the right technology and equipment ready to give the quality of AK-203 expected by army ...
Sir,

Let us please separate two issues.
The only link between Ordinance Factories and Armed Forces is that they come under Ministry of Defence.
Let us resolve whether Armed Forces exist to ensure existence of Ordinance Factories and their employee or the defence of the country.
Ordinance Factories have not only let down the Armed Forces but DRDO also by producing very substandard stuff. such as INSAS. OFB is singularly responsible for failures of many DRDO invented systems.
Why should be MoD be making shoes, laces, stitching uniforms, web equipment, mosquito nets, swords, knives, rotten WWI stuff like Shaktiman etc etc - through Ordnance Factories?

OK make it and sell it in the market.

Kchontha

Country flag
Want to hear tolls of new snipers also.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
They are going to be paid in kind tonight. Wait for tomorrow morning. Major retaliation planned tonight....
Are planning to make gafoora all night
....I hv seen gafoora tweeting......in late night.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles