India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
China gets ultimatum to lift 'technical' hold on Masood Azhar
  • US, UK and France have asked China to lift its "technical" hold on the ban in the next couple of weeks or face another resolution for the same in the Council
  • This parallel resolution in the Council had been circulated informally among the 15 member states but not tabled officially
Terror supporting china is a menace to the world
Ye kab hua?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Arsalan123

Oye Arsalan, what a good news, oye khus kitta. Ziunda rai te akaon da khoon piunda rai.:laugh::laugh:

ABAKI BAAR SAMADDAR SE WAR

Indian Naval aviation is quite strong and they must be twisting their hands waiting for good orders. After all they also deserve some glory.

Be sure and be ready ... they will fight with Modi for their chances and opportunities.:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:
jf-17 patrolled entire coast line on that specific night.orders were clear.i repeat again,orders were clear.they were weapons free!

Arsalan123

Bahubali 2 earnings is one third of Pakistani Navy Budget. The money Modi govt spends on building toilets in India is more than Pakistani Airforce Budget and twice the Pakistani Navy budget. What the heck

absolutely...
never underestimate your enemy
low amount of money doesn't mean that your moral is down.you can still fight with old weapons.passion is necessary.

Arsalan123

Then why cry about the diff is size of military strength after loosing the battle.....every single nationalist in pak does so when asked about 1971.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
i didn't cry.i didn't say a word about military comparison.1971 was a bad experience but life goes on my friend.

sorcerer

Country flag
low amount of money doesn't mean that your moral is down.you can still fight with old weapons.passion is necessary.
Morale is down when your pak army abandon your posts and run off into villages.

morale is down when the tops of your pak army denies even decent burial to your dead soldiers and pilots. Throwing the dead body at the door step and scooting is NOT PROFESSIONAL (you know the reality and how the infighting is there including the shoot out which happened at pindi)

Money does matter when you want to maintain your OLD WEAPONS and buy new spares.
Money mattes when you want to buy oil

Money matters when you want to pay salary to your soldiers. (This part.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..will hols true in coming weeks)

Your army have already fled leaving the posts and some very strategic piece of land to Indian army..
Lets see how much more land we can get out of your misadventure CFV today...

Arsalan123

Morale is down when your pak army abandon your posts and run off into villages.
morale is down when the tops of your pak army denies even decent burial to your dead soldiers and pilots. (you know the reality and how the infighting is there including the shoot out which happened at pindi)
Money does matter when you want to maintain your OLD WEAPONS and buy new spares.
Money mattes when you want to buy oil
Money matters when you want to pay salary to your soldiers. (This part.. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:..will hols true in coming weeks)

Your army have already fled leaving the posts and some very strategic piece of land to Indian army..
Lets see how much more land we can get out of your misadventure CFV today...
are you talking about akhnoor dagger? i still don't trust this story but there are many indian members who feel that it's true.i don't know anything about this incident.pindi shooting? we have no news related to pindi.after 71,moral was down but musharraf started kargil.we lost kargil but kargil changed our mindset.for the first time in history,we now believe that we can repel indian army if they attack us.also mindset is a bit attacking rather than defensive.raheel sharif has done a remarkable job to boost the morale of army and now we are very happy with the performance of our army.cfv happens daily.this is nothing new but akhnoor story is new and i have seen many indian military veterans talking about akhnoor.i don't know anything about this story.money will come my friend.remember ummah chummah hahahaha i mean saudia,uae and our best friend china.chinese are making good weapons now.it's not same old china that used to make chinese toys.now they are making good missiles,kinetic kill vehicles,drones,stealth jets,sams.we are very happy with our friendship with china.

Mikesingh

Country flag
China gets ultimatum on Azhar ban

The campaign for an international ban on Masood Azhar, the Pakistanbased chief of UN-designated terror group Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), is gaining steam at the UN Security Council. The proposers of the resolution to ban Azhar — the US, the UK and France — have asked China to lift its “technical” hold on the ban proposed in the UNSC 1267 sanctions committee in the next couple of weeks or face another resolution on the matter in the council.

Even as negotiations continue, a western diplomatic source said Beijing had been provided time tentatively until April 23 to lift the hold before a proposal to proscribe Azhar was officially and directly introduced in the Security Council, bypassing the 1267 committee. This parallel resolution in the council was circulated informally among the 15 member states but not tabled officially, allowing for informal discussions to see if China could be persuaded to review its position on Azhar.

No signs of China backing ban yet

So far, though, there has been no indication of Beijing considering lifting its hold on the ban, which is necessary for imposing travel restrictions on Azhar and freezing his assets.

Efforts for a ban on Azhar were renewed by the US and France after the February 14 Pulwama attack carried out by JeM. China, for the fourth time, sought to block his listing by the 1267 committee by putting the proposed ban on what it describes as a technical hold. Frustrated by Beijing’s hold, the US informally circulated another draft resolution for the consideration of council members.

Beijing described the US move not constructive and as setting a bad example. (LOL!! Look who's talking!!) This was the first time a draft resolution had been moved directly in the council for a ban on a terrorist of interest to India.

Depending on how China responds, a decision will be taken in the fourth week of April on whether or not the draft resolution should be formally put on the table. After the resolution is tabled, another round of consultations is likely on the specifics of the document. The US and others, including India, will hope that China will abstain, allowing the ban to go through.

During the consultations, council members can also call for a public debate on the issue, forcing China to explain why it continued to support a dreaded terrorist like Azhar.

China has indicated to India that it is willing to have constructive discussions on the Azhar issue.

https://epaper.timesgroup.com/Olive/ODN/TimesOfIndia/#

China has indicated to India that it is willing to have constructive discussions on the Azhar issue. Really? What's there to fukin discuss?

China is actively involved with their hoors Pakistan in funding JeM for terror activities in India as their Eastern project in India has failed to produce any results. So how can they ban that yahoo Masood Azhar? He's not only Pak's strategic asset but China's too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles