India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
In this case i'd say muslims are not the real threat, leftists are...
Muslims, dalits, Christians ,fat people, blacks ,latino ,vegans, dark skinned people, gays are all just part of the demographics that leftists exploit.
In today's india Hindu-Muslim unity is still possible, if you eliminate leftists from the equation.
A lot of Hindu are attracted to Western "liberal" thought in which religion itself is regressive. This thought is based on a fact that people become less religious as they get wealthy. So religion is equated with backwardness.

Communism is not too strong in India. I do not see it much in Press as well. I do see this Western liberal order in Press where religion is attacked as backward. But unfortunately these journalists forget to attack Muslim religion and Muslim community due to corruption. Muslim is sacrosanct for NDTV/Hindu types as it helps make them powerful.

Hindu is the favourite whipping dog of Muslims, Christians and corrupt politicians. Hindu is attacked from all sides.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
A lot of Hindu are attracted to Western "liberal" thought in which religion itself is regressive. This thought is based on a fact that people become less religious as they get wealthy. So religion is equated with backwardness.

Communism is not too strong in India. I do not see it much in Press as well. I do see this Western liberal order in Press where religion is attacked as backward. But unfortunately these journalists forget to attack Muslim religion and Muslim community due to corruption. Muslim is sacrosanct for NDTV/Hindu types as it helps make them powerful.

Hindu is the favourite whipping dog of Muslims, Christians and corrupt politicians. Hindu is attacked from all sides.
Majority of people who call themselves liberals are leftists, they are using congress as a cover to masquerade as "liberals". Swara bhaskar is a classic example, when the mask fell off look where she landed to give her election speech(at CPI election meeting).

Leftists took advantage of Indira gandhi during emergency,
Leftists took advantage of Sonia Gandhi in UPA 1, they broke away because of MMS not sonia gandhi.
Now they are taking advantage of Rahul Gandhi.

Sure there are other adversaries, but i list commies as numero uno...

Alien

But if you are saying that India is not releasing proofs because to save face of some Arms Company of the U S of fucking A then it all goes down to the gutter.
See, India is not saving the face of some arms company, instead it's trying to avoid emberassment to amreeka to which the arms company belongs. That's my point. In current geopolitical situation, we need amreeka just like we need roos as well.

***Vo!D***

Never posted Baba tweets before.......but the thread is becoming so boring, that I thought I'll do this obvious thing...

IA's (and AF) strategy is becoming clearer now. It all started with aerial bombing of a Paki ammo dump on the 21st of Feb (or thereabouts) and then continued IA pounding of various dumps & depots. Pak's lack of geographic & financial depth coupled with superior space assets on our side means we can keep IDing these depots and hit them at will. Pak can't admit, hence can't complain and hence any major counter offensive would give India grounds to go all out. With no ammo, no CFVs, with no CFVs no infiltration! Keep this on till end of May, and insha'Allah if Modi+Doval come back, it'd be endgame in the form of liberation of Balochistan. We'd have by then won the war even before it began.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Is

it true they have been defanged...where are they nukes now.
Current location of the nukes isn't out. Some hired mercenaries had hit on compound disabling few nukes. The next day we saw saudi jumbo cargo jet leaving pakistan airspace one after another. Pakistan brings its nuke card at drop of hat in India. Recently paki FM claiming India will attack Pakistan please help us but didn't utter one word about their nukes.
Now join the dots.
Will post further info after consulting .

sorcerer

Country flag
Current location of the nukes isn't out. Some hired mercenaries had hit on compound disabling few nukes. The next day we saw saudi jumbo cargo jet leaving pakistan airspace one after another. Pakistan brings its nuke card at drop of hat in India. Recently paki FM claiming India will attack Pakistan please help us but didn't utter one word about their nukes.
Now join the dots.
Will post further info after consulting .
Saudi was saying this month's back that they want all their nukes from pakistan.
Naturally if they decides to take it pak can't stop it

sorcerer

Country flag
China gets ultimatum to lift 'technical' hold on Masood Azhar
  • US, UK and France have asked China to lift its "technical" hold on the ban in the next couple of weeks or face another resolution for the same in the Council
  • This parallel resolution in the Council had been circulated informally among the 15 member states but not tabled officially
Terror supporting china is a menace to the world

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Saudi was saying this month's back that they want all their nukes from pakistan.
Naturally if they decides to take it pak can't stop it
My sources said pakistan never had 120-130 nukes. Their nukes were mostly between around 30-45. Considering tbeir economy there is no change these pukies could afford and maintain 140 nukes.
That day 3 saudi jumbo cargo flights left pakistan airspace over balochistan in a row. Considering numbers around 30 to 45 these warheads can be easily loaded into 3 to 4 cargo planes.
Yes saudi arabia wanted to take control over Pakistan's nukes.
Weak Pakistan is a good slave.
Nuke less Pakistan is weak Pakistan.

sorcerer

Country flag
Fourteen dead, multiple injured in blast at Quetta's Hazarganji
QUETTA: At least 14 people were killed and several injured in a blast at Quetta's Hazarganji sabzi mandi on Friday morning, rescue and hospital sources said.

Fourteen bodies were brought to hospital whereas at least 13 others were injured and are being treated, hospital sources informed Geo News.

amit19

Country flag
My sources said pakistan never had 120-130 nukes. Their nukes were mostly between around 30-45. Considering tbeir economy there is no change these pukies could afford and maintain 140 nukes.
That day 3 saudi jumbo cargo flights left pakistan airspace over balochistan in a row. Considering numbers around 30 to 45 these warheads can be easily loaded into 3 to 4 cargo planes.
Yes saudi arabia wanted to take control over Pakistan's nukes.
Weak Pakistan is a good slave.
Nuke less Pakistan is weak Pakistan.
just by chance that day i took a screen shot of paki airspace and caught those 3 saudi flights. Look at the rest of air space .... all empty and suddenly there r 3 flights to saudi in a row .. i just thought "who is escaping????":biggrin2:

image at 2019-02-28, 6:21 PM

Attachments

Last edited:

Arsalan123

it depends on Pakistan to keep it "limited" after loosing "some tiny spots" of lands on LOC/IB. Its the BEST available option!

other 2 war options for Pakistan are
2. big war leads to Bankruptcy
3. nuclear war leads to "THE END"
never underestimate your enemy!

sorcerer

Country flag
PKR = 141.94 .. good going pakis..
Gafoora can make a few trolls to support the falling pak currency and give it a boost.

and as usual KSE is sideways..

pak economy recovering in a week.
pak minister said 1 billion jobs in a week will be created in pakistan :D
only to make a fresh statement bringing it down to 25000 jobs in his department

stoooooooooopid pakis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles