India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

garg_bharat

Country flag
.GoP has decided to unarm banned jihadi orgs.
Pakistan keeps on making contradictory statements. I think there is chaos and confusion in the ranks of Pakistan army.

Pakistan obviously wants to roll in jihadi orgs in para-military BUT it may not have money.

Unarm?? Unarming has no meaning as jihadi will turn on Pakistan State if it stops the funding.

garg_bharat

Country flag
NEW ATTEMPT BY ECOSYSTEM TO ATTACK BALAKOT!

Eight former chiefs of staff across forces & several veterans write to the President (Supreme Commander) about the misuse of armed forces to garner#2019LokSabhaElections votes
@MajChowdhury

A human is a political animal by nature. Each soldier has a political viewpoint; only issue is if he has freedom to express that viewpoint.

I think retired soldiers MUST join politics as country needs good administrators. Indian State spends huge amount on military and its benefits should be visible in the progress of country.

Indrajit

Country flag
You are underestimating islam. it has sufficient inbuilt mechanisms to maintain blind unquestioning faith of it's followers...
As did Christianity. The difference is that the large chunk of Christians were in Europe and they evolved. Islam’s adherents are less lucky.

BoseRaoModi

This explains why NYTimes has a thing for India.

It always either downplays achievements or paints a negative picture about India related developments.

Some recent NYT headlines which Pakis use as a propaganda tool :

After India Loses Dogfight to Pakistan, Questions Arise About Its ‘Vintage’ Military

Pakistan Frees Indian Pilot Who Was Beaten by a Mob and Then Served Tea

And the recent ASAT headlines went from being unconfirmed to the issue of space debris:

India Shot Down a Satellite, Modi Says, Shifting Balance of Power in Asia

U.S. Studying India Anti-Satellite Weapons Test, Warns of Space Debris
While I DO believe India's airforce shot down a paki plane I dont understand Why couldn't India provide proof it did. It was shot down a few dozen km from Indian border and we have far more capable technology that could provide that.

If america, UK, france etc made similar claims we would expect proof

The problem with India when these situations arise is that it can't even raise voice in its own nation cause you all have the language barrier where state to state you speak Different dialogue.. Hell even town to town you speak different dialects..I can't imagine how hard it is for the Indian bureaucracy to give a coherent narrative to the Indian public much less to the entire world.

akk

Country flag
While I DO believe India's airforce shot down a paki plane I dont understand Why couldn't India provide proof it did. It was shot down a few dozen km from Indian border and we have far more capable technology that could provide that.

The problem with India when these situations arise is that it can't even raise voice in its own nation cause you all have the language barrier where state to state you speak Different dialogue.. Hell even town to town you speak different dialects..I can't imagine how hard it is for the Indian bureaucracy to give a coherent narrative to the Indian public much less to the entire world.
Proof has been provided, as much as possible from enemy territory.
1. Radar maps.
2. Videos of people seeing 2 planes coming down and 2-3 pilots. If they are not Paki, they must be Indian, however pakis have not provided any proof whatsoever for the same.
3. Pakis own admission of 2-3 pilots, by no less than dgispr and pm.
4. Videos of people claiming parachute with Indian tricolour. That's typically Martin Baker (f16).
I do accept that the iaf media presentations couldn't have been worse. They needed to set the narrative, they never did.

BoseRaoModi

Proof has been provided, as much as possible from enemy territory.
1. Radar maps.
2. Videos of people seeing 2 planes coming down and 2-3 pilots. If they are not Paki, they must be Indian, however pakis have not provided any proof whatsoever for the same.
3. Pakis own admission of 2-3 pilots, by no less than dgispr and pm.
4. Videos of people claiming parachute with Indian tricolour. That's typically Martin Baker (f16).
I do accept that the iaf media presentations couldn't have been worse. They needed to set the narrative, they never did.
All of those evidences didn't compel me and I still believe the Indian air force DID shoot down a paki plane based on seeing Pakistani lies for 30+ years (like leaving their died unburied, unclaimed soldiers on kargil) and knowing how they react to truth

India is atrocious when it comes to expressing itself in words in the modern times not just internationally but domestically. I literally feel abandoned when I have to tell goras India's narrative when horrible islamists seem to have the sympathy of the western world.

Narasimh

Country flag

IAF does not have a long history of claiming things it has not done. Not in IAF's DNA. Pak does, its for everyone to see, even during current skirmish. They said F-16s were not used in the first place with confidence and later clearly debunked.

Of course some proofs can be shared in public domain and others cannot as it gives out various capabilities that the country possesses. The resolution of satellite imagery is classified, RT data is classified, ELINT is classified. Why would any air force compromise these just to earn brownie points and for whose benefit? Also there are strategic compulsions for which things are withheld. Defence enthusiasts can only guess. And UK, France, US have all claimed many unverifiable things during conflicts. Thing is these cant always be verified with a pic or video.

Fact is our air force knows and PAF knows also. This event was also a test of their training and doctrine. Future decisions will be made with this experience in mind. And certainly Pak's current fear tells what they encountered in Feb and after.

Also note the fact that the whole battle was taken into Paki airspace instead of ours tells me we have good air interception and established superiority.

akk

Country flag
Deleted....................................

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
All of those evidences didn't compel me and I still believe the Indian air force DID shoot down a paki plane based on seeing Pakistani lies for 30+ years (like leaving their died unburied, unclaimed soldiers on kargil) and knowing how they react to truth

India is atrocious when it comes to expressing itself in words in the modern times not just internationally but domestically. I literally feel abandoned when I have to tell goras India's narrative when horrible islamists seem to have the sympathy of the western world.
First India is not a monolith, it has many turning wheels..

Second it is the media which echos the statements of any country's government to the rest of the world. we are in a weird situation where indian media and "strategic experts" are not able to distinguish between national security priorities and political dissent.

Edit: third Indian defence journalists did their part, they reported accurately almost. It was the editors who confused the hell out of everybody. Sr. Editors of all TV news channels.

Hypothetically if it was a congress govt who did balakot and F-16 shootdown, matter would have been settled long back.

Most importantly it is a new game for us, many lessons yet to learnt. and it will happen if we continue to stay on course.

Last edited:

Alien

This has been discussed at least 100 times on this and other threads.

Why do we need proof to justify anyone?

After IAF bombing episode, Bakis are shit scared and puking all over media including internet.

Baki PM, FM, DM and BC their entire जिहादी अवाम is scared, isn't that a proof enough for us Indians?

Apart from above, GOI is not releasing the proofs to save Amreeki face. If amreeka accepts, their so called invincible fcuk 16 was shot by inferior Mig 21, what will happen to their business?

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

garg_bharat

Country flag
we are in a weird situation where indian media and "strategic experts" are not able to distinguish between national security priorities and political dissent.
NDTV and India-Today is the real Congress party. India has its own nexus of corrupt politicians-corrupt babus-corrupt journalists-corrupt lawyers. Modi is enemy number 1 of this nexus. Pandering to Muslim is number 1 agenda of this nexus.

Remember Muslim is the biggest vote bank; and Muslim is the most ignorant voter. Muslim voter is easy to sway as Muslim have inbuilt resistance to progress. Look at Pakistan's regressive society if you have any doubt.

The progressive voices within Muslim community are drowned by loud voices of conservatives.

Vote bank politics makes every election in India very tricky and uncertain.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
NDTV and India-Today is the real Congress party. India has its own nexus of corrupt politicians-corrupt babus-corrupt journalists-corrupt lawyers. Modi is enemy number 1 of this nexus. Pandering to Muslim is number 1 agenda of this nexus.

Remember Muslim is the biggest vote bank; and Muslim is the most ignorant voter. Muslim voter is easy to sway as Muslim have inbuilt resistance to progress. Look at Pakistan's regressive society if you have any doubt.

The progressive voices within Muslim community are drowned by loud voices of conservatives.

Vote bank politics makes every election in India very tricky and uncertain.
In this case i'd say muslims are not the real threat, leftists are...
Muslims, dalits, Christians ,fat people, blacks ,latino ,vegans, dark skinned people, gays are all just part of the demographics that leftists exploit.
In today's india Hindu-Muslim unity is still possible, if you eliminate leftists from the equation.

rocky0290

Country flag
This has been discussed at least 100 times on this and other threads.

Why do we need proof to justify anyone?

After IAF bombing episode, Bakis are shit scared and puking all over media including internet.

Baki PM, FM, DM and BC their entire जिहादी अवाम is scared, isn't that a proof enough for us Indians?

Apart from above, GOI is not releasing the proofs to save Amreeki face. If amreeka accepts, their so called invincible fcuk 16 was shot by inferior Mig 21, what will happen to their business?

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk
I am all for IAF not to release further proofs not only to satisfy some idiots but also it will affect the ongoing operations.But if you are saying that India is not releasing proofs because to save face of some Arms Company of the U S of fucking A then it all goes down to the gutter.We are in a war like situation and here the only face we have to look after is our own!So I hope as well as believe that this might not be the reason of not releasing the further proofs.Enough Proof has been shown by the IAF now onus is on the Pakis to show their Radar signatures as where theut mighty JF17 has downed an imaginary Sukhoi

garg_bharat

Country flag
Let me make it clear that Feb 26 Balakot and Feb 27 Pakistan response are sideshows. Thousands of pages are written on this but the real battle is not this. If Indian establishment thought so than it would have responded with follow up military strikes after Feb 27. There are plenty of military targets close to border which can be hit by artillery. There is no need of fighters even.

India has already increased the cost of Pakistan's secret war with India manifold. It is a hybrid war now where every dimension is being used.

Earlier it was a one sided attack. India did not respond in Congresi time at all. Now response is being given forcefully. This response is intentionally kept below the level of all out war.

Frontrunner

Country flag
Pakis were calling the callsign of f16 pilots but they didn't respond. Maj. Gen. Ravi Arora also mentioned how the India intercepted the illfated Pakistani pilot's radio transcript that he is hot means someone has locked on him at the same time wing commander Abhinandan said i got him. This further substantiate claims of our defence minister that they know the name of Pakistani pilot. Pakistan have a history of disowning their armed personals However in long term this will prove to be detrimental for them. No professional forces disown their own personal. Sheer ludicrous from the part of Pakistan just to save them from embarrassement they disowned their pilots who were fighting for their country. Small men in big offices maybe.
This is a good discussion. Really brings out what a huge embarrassment the F-16 loss is for Pak. No surprise we are hearing the rift between PAF, ISPR and PA. Their commanders don't respect the men who die for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles