India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsme

Country flag
How did they select T90 MS without any trails? And will we be getting the entire tank with all its components or will it be like Bhisma without the Shtora system? But I think this MS is actually more advanced than what we have currently.

Anil47

We all Indians are aware that PoJ&K is an integral part of India but not with India. Which cuts us from Afghanistan and one side is with China. The question is when are we getting back that territory.

sorcerer

Country flag
We all Indians are aware that PoJ&K is an integral part of India but not with India. Which cuts us from Afghanistan and one side is with China. The question is when are we getting back that territory.
For sooo long..nobody was even discussing about it ..nor doing anything on ground about it..as in policy changes etc..
NOW..some things are happening with policy changes and a nice political moves...

60+ years nobody cared to ask this question..
glad that people are asking now...but dont get impatient.NOW... let it play..
Just go with it...just go with it!
things will happen...
remember 60+ years...

Bhadra

Country flag
Haan bhai kyun nahi. I specifically say Hindi Heartlands because there's a lot of congestion & unemployment there, and plenty of dabang UP/Biharis and Jats from Haryana who'd love a good tussle. But I agree, let all who want a chance (and are ready for a fight) receive a generous package from the Central Gvt to relocate.
@Lancer

It seems you never crossed Pathankot towards North. It is difficult for horses to climb mountains !

Your so called "Dabang" Biharis are in large number in Kashmir valley as construction and other workers,. Now Kashmiris have become prosperous enough to employ Biharis. Till a few years ago Kashmiris used to be largest Coolie force of Northern India. By now they have made enough fool of Indians and Pakistani.

Finding brown Kashmiri children is quite common in the valley now. Kashmiris are buying Bihari girls / women for marriage / keep, even as second or third wives. And they have brown offsprings. Bangladeshi and Rohingya are also found.

80 per cent of Maulavies in Masjids / Madrasa in Kashmir are UP / Bihari bhaya type mullahs. There is huge proliferation of Masjids and Madarsa in the Valley now kind courtesy KSA Wahabi money as also Iranian Shia money.

Mutants are there !

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
@Lancer

It seems you never crossed Pathankot towards North. It is difficult for horses to climb mountains !

Your so called "Dabang" Biharis are in large number in Kashmir valley as construction and other workers,. Now Kashmiris have become prosperous enough to employ Biharis. Till a few years ago Kashmiris used to be largest Coolie force of Northern India. By now they have made enough fool of Indians and Pakistani.

Finding brown Kashmiri children is quite common in the valley now. Kashmiris are buying Bihari girls / women for marriage / keep, even as second or third wives. And they have brown offsprings. Bangladeshi and Rohingya are also found.

80 per cent of Maulavies in Masjids / Madrasa in Kashmir are UP / Bihari bhaya type mullahs. There is huge proliferation of Masjids and Madarsa in the Valley now kind courtesy KSA Wahabi money as also Iranian Shia money.

Mutants are there !
Those are poor laborers, laborers - no matter who they are and where they're located - always have to keep their heads down and tolerate any sort of treatment from anybody to eke out a living, especially when they're the smaller migrant population who can be kicked out at the drop of a hat.

If you think the situation would be the same once the demographic is literally flipped upside down, and that too with people who are there with Government packages & armed/trained for self defense - not as poor laborers surviving on Kashmiris' mercy - then you're badly mistaken.

People used to talk the same sort of smack in Gujarat (I don't think I have to explain that Gujaratis are well known for being disinclined to violence), especially in the days of Congress Governments which used to protect & utilize Muslim Gangsters; all it took was one burnt train and 50 Hindu bodies to change things overnight.

PS: You went on a long spiel about UP/Bihar Muslims selling their daughters and sending maulvis. I'm surprised I even have to clarify this to you, but I'm obviously talking only about Hindus. Why the hell would I want to send more Muslims to an area that's already a hellhole due to concentrated Muslim population. Didn't know I had to spell that out.

Last edited:

akk

Country flag
Even the usual twitter handles speaking on loc issues are completely silent. Since 14th Feb, I have never witnessed this much silence. Is it deescalation or silence before storm?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Even the usual twitter handles speaking on loc issues are completely silent. Since 14th Feb, I have never witnessed this much silence. Is it deescalation or silence before storm?
Isn't the silence quite recent?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Same time as baba left. That's what is odd. For psyops even if somebody leaves physically, somebody else should take over.
Unless objective is met. To light a cigarette you need lighter. After that you shut it and keep in your pocket . You won't keep the lighter lit unless you wan't to run out of kerosene.

Bhadra

Country flag
Firstly, when there is a political and national will.
Secondly, when international, particularly Western / US interests in Pakistan wanes like it is now.
Thirdly, when India is $20 trillion economy.
Fourthly, when IA if 40 Div +, IAF is 60 sqn + and India has fully developed and deployed BMD.
Fifthly, when Pakistan breaks into four parts.
Sixthly, when Seikhs and Mufties gets politically marginalised.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Same time as baba left. That's what is odd. For psyops even if somebody leaves physically, somebody else should take over.
Baba doesn't look psyops to me. An experiment to future psyops? might be. What seems even more intriguing to me is that right after Baba left, there was an assassination in Kashmir, and an IED blast by Naxals. There isn't even chatter after the assassination. My guess? GoI is fuming.

Under the cover of elections, something might happen. Heck, this mght be the death that puts the final nail in J&K Terror industry. One simply can not expect to hit a ruling party neta and get off scot free.

Kashmir is going to see some bloodshed now. Blood that needs to be spilled.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Firstly, when there is a political and national will.
Secondly, when international, particularly Western / US interests in Pakistan wanes like it is now.
Thirdly, when India is $20 trillion economy.
Fourthly, when IA if 40 Div +, IAF is 60 sqn + and India has fully developed and deployed BMD.
Fifthly, when Pakistan breaks into four parts.
Sixthly, when Seikhs and Mufties gets politically marginalised.
So, 25-30 years? Because IAF has 32 Sqn. I don't see it replenishing soon since not like any Aviation company can deliver 5-6 sqn of jets a year.

akk

Country flag
Unless objective is met. To light a cigarette you need lighter. After that you shut it and keep in your pocket . You won't keep the lighter lit unless you wan't to run out of kerosene.
So what was the objective? If it was psyops, how is the purpose fulfilled?

sorcerer

Country flag
They must have at a different account..not the same account...a different account..with a mellowed down tone..but with usual taunts.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
By doing #PKMKB. Simple solution and permanent one!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
So what was the objective? If it was psyops, how is the purpose fulfilled?
Sprak has been ignited my dear friend. Earlier Pukies have been listening what ISPR says. Baba has been tagging ADGPI and DGISPR and challenging him to reveal what happened on 3-4March , which obviously spooked many Puky young minds. Its not once or twice , each and every post has ADGPI or ISPR tagged. Still ISPR kept quite and din't responded his tweets. covert and psyops are carried to achieve objectives indirectly.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
So, 25-30 years? Because IAF has 32 Sqn. I don't see it replenishing soon since not like any Aviation company can deliver 5-6 sqn of jets a year.
Tejas Mk 1A production will reach 16 - 24 in 2 years time. Will replace MiG 21 and MiG 27.

Su 30MKI may have atleast 40 more ordered and all upgraded to Su 30MKI Super Sukhoi standard.

Rafale will come along with 114 more via tender.

sorcerer

Country flag
There is no deescalation...as we havent seen anything in that regard in the news..
But on the other hand..Qureshi was bitching just yesterday and asking for global players to stop India from beating pakistan any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles