India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
So I am correct in guessing that the heli deal with US and tank deal with Russia are basically small favours to remain quiet, while we do something? Still, the silence on msm is deafening.
On the other hand, even the airstrikes were announced on twitter, nothing on md till morning.
Is it the new era of news?
We are really getting good at keeping the words within the circle :D

akk

Country flag
If Qureshi is depending on BABAJi as his source of information..thats epic.
I dont think it happens like that. Qureshi have their own sources :D plus..when asked by other nations on the source of INT. Qureshi cant tell them about the BABAINT. :D
Nations do ask for source if any to confirm with their own agencies before going public with own versions.

There is nothing like a gimmick and election on this...every other nation and every other western media is waiting for India to make a mistake and which India cant afford at this time with some gimmick..+ Indian Army doesn't do this GIMMICK thing. That is the finest proof of it.

pakistan took a miscalculation with Pulawama..India made that risk into a much FUBAR for pakistan. India has already warned pakistan that, if they do another terror attack in India..india will retaliate strongly..also if India is winning land..thats good..much better than simply shelling each other across ..why not make it worth while by destroying paki posts and taking some land which rightfully belongs to us. Multiple sources have confirmed that India is holding on to some areas.

Imminent war ..dont think so..
but defending an area which is captured..yes..
BTW..no CSF reported from J&K for almost 48 hours..
Its not like its not reported..with elections and with the stooges in kashmir media...even a single shot fired from pakistan side is reported with much fanfare.
OK, fair enough. So why suddenly no cfv and why this silence?

Mikesingh

Country flag
Ahmed Patel, or "Laandiya" as the late Balasaheb used to call him - is a number 1 haraami. Tried finishing Shah & Modi for a decade too while the UPA was in power (among other things). He deserves to feel the full wrath of BJP & its agencies. Hope they absolutely finish him.
This asshole Patel has stolen money from Madhya Pradesh govt coffers in connivance with the CM. Crores of rupees meant to fight malnutrition in children and pregnant mothers have been sent to the AICC HQ in Delhi for funding elections!

How deep can these sons-of-bitches sink?

Last edited:

Kiran Ks

Country flag
Is it really silent along/across LoC or is it because we got no BABAINT? [emoji849]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

akk

Country flag
Yes. New news is more democratic than ever, where even laymen can report and dissect. Also by twitter you mean Ghafoor announcing?
Yes. I was awake then and waited 2 hours before I went to sleep, but nothing on msm

akk

Country flag
Is it really silent along/across LoC or is it because we got no BABAINT? [emoji849]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
With BABAINT, it also used to be corroborated by "some" news of cfv, although much toned down. Currently, there is none.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Yes. I was awake then and waited 2 hours before I went to sleep, but nothing on msm
Ghafoor probably wanted to take control of narrative asap. A press conference would take too long and he wanted the misleading images out asap so his ISPR trolls can counter Indians.

sorcerer

Country flag
Weaponised Drones are on the table for India : USISPF official

“I think weaponised drones are on the table, I think the original purchase was for surveillance but those are platforms known as the Predator. The Sea Guardian is basically an unarmed Predator that is kitted out for maritime surveillance, anti-submarine warfare and things like that…I think the idea of armed drones has been basically approved in principal on the US side so it’s certainly something which is on the table,” Vikram J Singh, Senior Advisor for Défense and Aerospace at the USISPF said.

:daru:

akk

Country flag
Ghafoor probably wanted to take control of narrative asap. A press conference would take too long and he wanted the misleading images out asap so his ISPR trolls can counter Indians.
That's exactly what I think. What I don't understand though....... Why haven't we tried to build a narrative for anything else? We did in ss1 and ASAT... But nothing else..... Probably deliberate but don't understand reason.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
That's exactly what I think. What I don't understand though....... Why haven't we tried to build a narrative for anything else? We did in ss1 and ASAT... But nothing else..... Probably deliberate but don't understand reason.
Because last time Pakis said nothing happend. What use telling the int'l community that jets went 80Kms deep and bombed another country? I think GoI was keeping options open- if Pak didn't admit, keep mum.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Bribe to stay quiet when India pounds Pak+ compensation because India will buy Rafales for sure.
Russia knows India won't care. India knows what Russia will say. Let us think like nations, not individuals.

sorcerer

Country flag
Because last time Pakis said nothing happend. What use telling the int'l community that jets went 80Kms deep and bombed another country? I think GoI was keeping options open- if Pak didn't admit, keep mum.
well! we attacked 3 places..but Gafoora said only about Balakot..
So..yeah..we can bomb as many places as we want and gafoora wont talk..
:D

too much madrassa education has corrupted Gafoora..
This hush hush "dont tell anyone "strategy is taught by his mullah after bache bazi with Gafoora while he was in balakot madrassa

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Russia knows India won't care. India knows what Russia will say. Let us think like nations, not individuals.
You're forgetting both Russia and China have stakes in keeping US occupied in Afghanistan. A busy Pak on its eastern front means easier time USA has with Afghanistan. Russia is a cash starved economy with two exports right now. Oil and Arms. We need the Oil from Middle East to keep them happy, and the Arms from Rus to placate them.

We shouldn't count on "friendships" between nations. It doesn't exist.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
In all probability F-16 has already been shipped off to China for revere engineering.....

Hence the massive cover up....

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
This asshole Patel has stolen money from Madhya Pradesh govt coffers in connivance with the CM. Crores of rupees meant to fight malnutrition in children and pregnant mothers have been sent to the AICC HQ in Delhi for funding elections!

Much lower than anyone can imagine, especially Ahmed Patel, who was the Head of Congress's Dirty Tricks Department.

sorcerer

Country flag
NEW tanks from RUSSIA update

IA officers said the new MBTs would be imported in kit form from Russian tank manufacturer Uralvagonzavod (UVZ) for assembly by India's state-owned Heavy Vehicles Factory (HVF) in Avadi, southeastern India, and are expected to eventually equip 10 armoured regiments.

The T-90MSs are expected to supplement hundreds of Bhishma MBTs deployed in the Indian states of Punjab and Rajasthan in the north and northwest of the country, at the border with Pakistan.

https://www.janes.com/article/87742...rity-approves-procurement-of-464-t-90ms-tanks

Skyh3ck

Laandiya .... Ha ha full epic.. Laandiya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles