India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
That's rq180. Falls in drone category. That was kind of discounted. I have made a guess but if it should not be discussed, I will not made any more guesses.
Cool mate, its not drone.
Its more than that. It can see through anything.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
There is really no need to play this dumb charade here. They don't want to tell, that's fine. No need to reward their gatekeeping.

Runster

Any Prediction on what the IAF PC will be ?
I was a bit concerned if this DGISPR would come out with another release before 5:30 like how it happened on 28th Feb which made the PC of Indian forces delay by 2hrs

I was wondering what they were initially planning to reveal but changed because of this news of release of the captured pilot

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I was a bit concerned if this DGISPR would come out with another release before 5:30 like how it happened on 28th Feb which made the PC of Indian forces delay by 2hrs

I was wondering what they were initially planning to reveal but changed because of this news of release of the captured pilot
They already said they have a video of dog fight, might have manufactured a video just in case India exposes their false claims.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
That's rq180. Falls in drone category. That was kind of discounted. I have made a guess but if it should not be discussed, I will not made any more guesses.
Follow the path to the Abrahamic Citadel of the orient. As per my twitter feed, that is the key!

itsme

Country flag
Hopefully they release the visual proof of the strikes on 3 locs as well. That would make this a really strong media offensive against Pakis, Congressis and commie piggies.

Immanuel

Country flag
Those Rafales from Sept will have Indian specific modifications done in India. 35 in number.

1 fully customized Rafale will come or is already in India.

However, after 27 Feb maybe more Rafales were customized in France itself.

Pure speculation but probable.
The first 35 will be off-the-shelf versions , the last one is ISE and will be the last to be delivered. FOC for the ISE version is for 2023. The rest will be upgraded to ISE during their first overhauls.

Bhadra

Country flag
Something big is cooking!

Long in the Offing ... when will things fructify ? Why do we wake so late everywhere and everytime ?
Triservices commands -

Aerospace Command - IAF
SF Command - IA
Cyber Security Command - IN

The proposal was accepted by the govt about 15 years ago. If nothing, at least some infrastructure would have come up.

ANC is only other special command of Indian armed forces which is likely to expand.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

rocky0290

Country flag

As per me they were going to announce for a big offensive and had already warned (directly or through mediators)pak for it,that's why exactly 15 min ago,IK announced for the release!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles