India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Sir please tell, it is rafale or a new drone. Promise wouldn't tell.
Its not rafale or drone. Its an asset which didn't exist on paper or officially.
Hint : Heli carrier from Avengers. They existed , but no one knew until they came crashing into New York suburb.
Similarly this thing didn't exist on papers either. One of them is small baby which is desi. Another one is Big boy which is Firangi.
They used to operate in shadows. Only few nations have a secret pact and we are new join into this smash club. I learnt they are completely darkh and kept on rotation with club nation. If I calculate from my side , what we see this escalation and border firing is just oil getting heated on pan.
Things are moving faster than I expected.
I can't dilute more than this , so members kindly refrain from asking again.
There is a reason why PN isn't leaving coast of Makran and PLAN didn't deploy in Pakistan.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Its not rafale or drone. Its an asset which didn't exist on paper or officially.
Hint : Heli carrier from Avengers. They existed , but no one knew until they came crashing into New York suburb.
Similarly this thing didn't exist on papers either. One of them is small baby which is desi. Another one is Big boy which is Firangi.
They used to operate in shadows. Only few nations have a secret pact and we are new join into this smash club. I learnt they are completely darkh and kept on rotation with club nation. If I calculate from my side , what we see this escalation and border firing is just oil getting heated on pan.
There is a reason why PN isn't leaving coast of Makran and PLAN didn't deploy in Pakistan.
Countdown bumped and jumped the pace bruh. Sharks lurkin at full speed.
We are the Avengers.

rocky0290

Country flag
Imaginations running wild ....

Army does not replace BSF on LC or IB. Army occupies hot war locations. BSF remains at its places. One odd replacement may take place at important locations That too is rare. Army may add up the strength.

Army can replace BSF in Chattisgarh but for that govt will have to declare Chhatisgarh as Disturbed Area and invoke IFSPA. That is also unlikely.
How one defines hot war locations!I think army takes over the IB, although BSF remains there for strengthening and for a second line of defence but the control goes to the army,it's not like army is deployed only on pockets across the IB.

akk

Country flag
Many thanks.....................

sorcerer

Country flag

Why is he linking this with the upcoming press release ?
May be as usual..when everyone thinks about f16 issue..we are releasing a totally new holding pattern at LC could be. probably..may be!

edit:
If India is making moves at LC then there is chance that the Press release by India may jolt pakistan..
they are keeping the politics under their lock and key..the pak army.
Sindh..they have deployed rangers in the name of LAW AND ORDER ISSUE.
well!!!
oh Well!!!

akk

Country flag

Before PC of #IAF at 5:30PM

Combat Air Patrolling by our jets along The IB in Punjab and Rajsthan at around 3 PM. 2 Sukhoi MKI30, 6 Jaguar and 4 Miraj-2000 participated in exercise.

Warming up.

#OperationColdWave
Jaguar? Combat? Assuming he would be correct......... I never thought jaguar would do cap

Bhadra

Country flag
How one defines hot war locations!I think army takes over the IB, although BSF remains there for strengthening not for a second line of defence but the control goes to the army,it's not like army is deployed only on pockets across the IB.
BSF deploys for control and management of IB. Army deploys for war. Management and war deployment can not be same.

Yes operational command goes to army which may redeploy BSF but BSF essentially remains on IB. The act as trip wire, eyes and ears as also maintain sanctity of IB. No post on border is left as India works on principles of "No Loss of Territory".

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Rafale is not before September..........
Those Rafales from Sept will have Indian specific modifications done in India. 35 in number.

1 fully customized Rafale will come or is already in India.

However, after 27 Feb maybe more Rafales were customized in France itself.

Pure speculation but probable.

bose

Country flag
#PakArmyCoup underway in #Pakistan? Joining the dots. (1) Anti-aircraft gun bullets found near Pakistan PM Imran Khan's residence:Khaleej Times (2) #MartialLaw in advanced stage by Pak Army genrals (Social Media Buzzing ) (3) A fire broke out on the 6th floor IK office

It is the worst time for Pakistani Army to take over [ if they are thinking on that line] ... The Pakistani economy is going down sharply and in another year it will be in a state of free fall like Venezuela if IMF does not bales it out ... People are expecting the currency to touch 200 for a dollar in another six months ...

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Countdown bumped and jumped the pace bruh. Sharks lurkin at full speed.
We are the Avengers.
Emperor + Emperor's cavalry + small baby + Big Boy = Death warrant for Pukies.
Big boy will stay here till next PM takes charge and after PM takes up small baby will be rolled into undisclosed shelter or will prowl in darkh shadows.

Bhadra

Country flag

Before PC of #IAF at 5:30PM

Combat Air Patrolling by our jets along The IB in Punjab and Rajsthan at around 3 PM. 2 Sukhoi MKI30, 6 Jaguar and 4 Miraj-2000 participated in exercise.

Warming up.

#OperationColdWave
No MIG -21.

MIG 21 being replaced by Jaguars.

Leopards being replaced by Lions !

Indrajit

Country flag
BSF deploys for control and management of IB. Army deploys for war. Management and war deployment can not be same.

Yes operational command goes to army which may redeploy BSF but BSF essentially remains on IB. The act as trip wire, eyes and ears as also maintain sanctity of IB. No post on border is left as India works on principles of "No Loss of Territory".
I know it’s a big ask but can you please post more often, the forum could do with a bit more of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles