India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

Country flag
It will be too funny if we have captured one of the F16 pilots and were keeping quite till now. Just a speculation.

VehlaBanda

I have a theory , but I don't want it right now. It will be too early. I want PC to cover and thrash Puki propaganda only.
Pm kardo sirji...Aise pta hi nhi lgega ur guess was right or not.....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Its not rafale or drone. Its an asset which didn't exist on paper or officially.
Hint : Heli carrier from Avengers. They existed , but no one knew until they came crashing into New York suburb.
Similarly this thing didn't exist on papers either. One of them is small baby which is desi. Another one is Big boy which is Firangi.
They used to operate in shadows. Only few nations have a secret pact and we are new join into this smash club. I learnt they are completely darkh and kept on rotation with club nation. If I calculate from my side , what we see this escalation and border firing is just oil getting heated on pan.
Things are moving faster than I expected.
I can't dilute more than this , so members kindly refrain from asking again.
There is a reason why PN isn't leaving coast of Makran and PLAN didn't deploy in Pakistan.
Look what a beautiful swan song he sings!

High above the sky, the squall rings!

doreamon

Country flag
I think we ll also reveal how our helicopter went down.. besides presenting f16 evidance ..

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
It will be too funny if we have captured one of the F16 pilots and
सत्यवचन।।।

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Patience is key to everything. Just imagine yourself having goosebumps when you here TV news saying there is no Pakistan.
Panda has eyes on Highest desert in India so lions are deployed.

akk

Country flag
Look what a beautiful swan song he sings!

High above the sky, the squall rings!
That's rq180. Falls in drone category. That was kind of discounted. I have made a guess but if it should not be discussed, I will not made any more guesses.

Runster

This missing F-16 pilot thing is a red herring... we should move on to more relevant topics.. as this F-16 shit tends to consume this thread from time to time... and why the f*** should we care who the f****r was...
Seems to be the case considering a lot has been going on along the LoC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles