India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Hard to tell who is IK's bigger enemy, India or his own agencies.
Him staying while there is fire means..hes sending a message to someone that HE WILL STAY IN THE OFFICE no matter what.

With his reaction...I think its deliberate and so is the fire.
If its an accidental fire..he should be rushed out by his Protection Group and he wont wave them off.
this is deliberate IMO

IndiaRising

Country flag
Even the author is not 100 percent sure of the identity of the dead PAF pilot.. we guess wrongly or consume the bait... it tends to blow up in our face... like when Indian media went gaga with shahzaz-ud-din
If you shoot down an enemy aircraft, the least you should get is a military medal. No medal for this squadron leader. Even his family hasn’t been interviewed. Asking questions is important. It helps set narrative

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Sir, its a good sarcasm but let's not talk about babus in south block, we know they are james bond within four walls of their offices only.
No.No.No. it's not sarcasm. It's me paying my honest respect to your bright intellectual prowess. By the way sir, why are we comparing those incompetent guys of south block with you ? There's no way those veterans are a match for you and your vast knowledge in this field. Those 5th pass guys are the reason we are failed as a nation. Please sir, come from wherever far land you live in and take things in your hands. Why are you even in this 3rd rate forum ? Why not publish your opinions on
International news papers or better, participate in debates on national TV. Why a person of your caliber not leading a think-tank ?

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Something something
PM Office Catches Fire In Islamabad

Islamabad (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News – 8th April, 2019) The Prime Minister Office has caught fire in Islamabad.

According to media reports, the fire erupted at sixth floor of the PM House.

Sources said that the fire erupted because of short circuit.

The PM House was immediately evacuated.

All of the PM House staff was taken out of the building.

The prime minister asked everyone to leave the building but himself chose to stay inside and continue working.

However, when the fire got instense, he also came out.

Fire brigades and rescue teams reached the site of fire and are distinguishing the fire.

No loss of life has been reported.

yesterday....AAA shells ..today..fire!
It's a message. Two in a row is not a coincidence. Someone trying to put a leash on Pathan. I was hearing the other day that Qureshi and and others were forcing him for something and he was not bending. May be ISI started twisting his arms ?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
If you shoot down an enemy aircraft, the least you should get is a military medal. No medal for this squadron leader. Even his family hasn’t been interviewed. Asking questions is important. It helps set narrative
Exactly. One would expect the Pakis to throw a parade, lend him 72 hoors and a blowjob by Gafoor if he shot down an Indian jet. While the other guys gets medals and photo ops, he is...sidelined. Fishier than a Bengali fish market in mornings.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
It's a message. Two in a row is not a coincidence. Someone trying to put a leash on Pathan. I was hearing the other day that Qureshi and and others were forcing him for something and he was not bending. May be ISI started twisting his arms ?
IK will be killed in between 16-20th and India will be blamed.

sorcerer

Country flag
Remember what I showed you few days ago.
Oh..the sharks..the new sharks!

is it IK+Bajwa vs Qureshi+Bilal
Bajwa was not in the ceremony when Bilal was distributing Imtiasses to PA

sorcerer

Country flag
Medal and all will come...there must be some process for it...including the fact whether he ignored the safety rules etc.etc.

The FEMALE radio operator who coordinated the attack which resulted in the downing of F-16 was nominated for an award.

Family was interviewed and his own dad mentioned in a conference speech how Balakot happened and the rest.

There is NO narrative to set..Truth doesnt need any settings

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
IK will be killed in between 16-20th and India will be blamed.
Bullshit. No one will blame India. Everybody knows Pak's history. Everybody is aware of the internal tensions between IK and the Others. IK is unable to handle the current situation. He will be sidelined. Assassination will be dangerous for the army.

sorcerer

Country flag
#Pakistan media: A fire broke out on the sixth floor of the Prime Minister Secretariat. Prime Minister #ImranKhan was reportedly present on the fifth floor of the secretariat when the fire broke out!After Rumours about #PakistanArmy implementation of Martial Law but not conformed

IndiaRising

Country flag
Medal and all will come...there must be some process for it...including the fact whether he ignored the safety rules etc.etc.

The FEMALE radio operator who coordinated the attack which resulted in the downing of F-16 was nominated for an award.

Family was interviewed and his own dad mentioned in a conference speech how Balakot happened and the rest.

There is NO narrative to set..Truth doesnt need any settings
I’m talking about the Pakistani pilot. The one who pakis claim shot down WC abhinandan. No medal has been announced for Hassan siddiqui by PAF, nor his family interviewed.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
I am not questioning the will but extra chest thumping will only warn them and handlers are very low level guys , unless the source is not taken out or bought with Indian money things will continue. but unfortunately there is no such mechanism in India like the ISI has developed.
Extra chest thumping? Do you know any such press conference as done by Dg ispr, by Indian Army about any action done by or which is going on? If so please enlighten me. I am not aware of it. Same is the case of Indian Navy. IAF had done a restricted audience press conference just to back their legitimate claim. Other than that i see no chest thumping from our armed forces. So who is doing the chest thumping....i can only see one party that is DG ISPR.
Now about the instrumentalities of ISI, they are an organ of napaki army, which has a State. IA is not like them, its only one of the organ of our democratic state, it has to go through checks and balances and are ultimately answerable to Parliament and Constitution which is not the case of pak army and isi. Hence we can't develop or RAW can't develop like isi in the presence of Indian Constitution. But even then you have seriously underestimated RAW and have overestimated ISI. Can you point out, apart from pakistan, afganistan and in some pockets in India, where else they operate? ( May be some place in uk too), even if they operate i consider them as a failure as their state is only left with Chinese as their sole sponsorer and no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles