India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Advantage over #Pakistan Field artillery provide support to attack in depth targets to suppress or neutralize the enemy. #Dhanush range is atleast 8 km more than #M198 #M109A5 used by PA.Our artillery position will be out of reach of Pak artillery guns while we pound them(1/n)

Pakistan is more interested in self propelled artillery.. than towed artillery... despite the higher cost... Now they are looking for truck mounted artillery... Shoot and scoot capability is very important to them .. especially the scoot part... the primary criteria is the speed with which pakis can scoot..

sorcerer

Country flag
I’m talking about the Pakistani pilot. The one who pakis claim shot down WC abhinandan. No medal has been announced for Hassan siddiqui by PAF, nor his family interviewed.
True.... if there is something like that pakis would be celebrating for a whole year and ISPR wouldnt need his troll army to set the paki failed narrative

Bhadra

Country flag
I dont trust this Werleman guy. But, if this news is true, it is horrifying. I will not wish this on the Pakistanis.
https://medium.com/@cjwerleman/new-...im-organs-in-concentration-camps-9a252d3c373e

New Horrors: China Harvesting Muslim Organs in Concentration Camps.

@Arsalan123 . Be safe.
Lahaul Vila Kuwat .......

I hope it does not become special precious delicacy in chinese leadership and CCCP leadership homes. Then they will have to import it from Pakistan.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
#Pakistan media: A fire broke out on the sixth floor of the Prime Minister Secretariat. Prime Minister #ImranKhan was reportedly present on the fifth floor of the secretariat when the fire broke out!After Rumours about #PakistanArmy implementation of Martial Law but not conformed
Word going around paki circles is that BAJWA and IK are unpopular. Even folks in the establishment are not happy. The famed Bajwa doctrine is a complete failure. Pak is in a mess both geopolitically, Foreign policy vice and economically. They know(more or less) how to deal with IK, but confused on how to deal with Bajwa.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
It's a message. Two in a row is not a coincidence. Someone trying to put a leash on Pathan. I was hearing the other day that Qureshi and and others were forcing him for something and he was not bending. May be ISI started twisting his arms ?
Probably, he has understood, that Modi wont give in to his peace overtures and wants Pak Army to stop terrorism. The same mistake Nawaz Sharif did, and eventually he was thrown out and then thrown in, the jail. While the army would want even greater hostility with India event though they are losing lives and land on the LoC.

sorcerer

Country flag
Word going around paki circles is that BAJWA and IK are unpopular. Even folks in the establishment are not happy. The famed Bajwa doctrine is a complete failure. Pak is in a mess both geopolitically, Foreign policy vice and economically. They know(more or less) how to deal with IK, but confused on how to deal with Bajwa.
May be..Qureshi+ Bilal would be the new combination to put... a new face ...a new hope for the pakis who are complaining of tamatar inflation...may be they can buy some time with this Classic move.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Wow sir. Brilliant insight. Never thought of it that way. My eyes are opened now, thanks to you. We need people like you to lead and show those wanna be James Bonds in the south block how to handle and manage security of our nation.
Please keep spreading the beam of pure knowledge and show these uneducated Jingo's the true path to success and prosperity. We need to see reality people. Wake up. Listen to this great man.
No.No.No. it's not sarcasm. It's me paying my honest respect to your bright intellectual prowess. By the way sir, why are we comparing those incompetent guys of south block with you ? There's no way those veterans are a match for you and your vast knowledge in this field. Those 5th pass guys are the reason we are failed as a nation. Please sir, come from wherever far land you live in and take things in your hands. Why are you even in this 3rd rate forum ? Why not publish your opinions on
International news papers or better, participate in debates on national TV. Why a person of your caliber not leading a think-tank ?
This reminded me of a movie dialogue - Kick names take ass...:pound::pound::rofl::rofl:

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
is it IK+Bajwa vs Qureshi+Bilal
It's IK and his close circle vs the whole establishment. Qureshi joined the establishment and Bajwa is trying to keep things in order and Bilal is sniping for the seat.
Also I heard people are not happy with Gaffoors performance. Like I said, he's losing his cool.

sorcerer

Country flag
Conspiracy of Pakistan Army. May be they want to kill Imran Khan. Pakistan army was not happy with the unconditional release of Abhinandan.

Must be true...pakis are getting their ass shelled everyday..so such a feeling is natural for paki army.

IK is already telling his washed out boys..not to eat biryani before cricket matches..may be..IK is looking at a new career option as a dietician for pak cricket team

Bhadra

Country flag
Advantage over #Pakistan Field artillery provide support to attack in depth targets to suppress or neutralize the enemy. #Dhanush range is atleast 8 km more than #M198 #M109A5 used by PA.Our artillery position will be out of reach of Pak artillery guns while we pound them(1/n)

Chhad pare ......

Artillery rarely fires at maximum ranges. There are good reason for it. One is the EFC - wear and tear and the other is higher inaccuracy at longer ranges. That is why planning range for artillery is always lesser than maximum range.

Maximum range is for contingencies rather than a routine.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Conspiracy of Pakistan Army. May be they want to kill Imran Khan. Pakistan army was not happy with the unconditional release of Abhinandan.

Must be true...pakis are getting their ass shelled everyday..so such a feeling is natural for paki army.

IK is already telling his washed out boys..not to eat biryani before cricket matches..may be..IK is looking at a new career option as a dietician for pak cricket team
IK has exposed weakness of PA and PAF by releasing Abhinandan, and that's absolutely true. Truth is forbidden in Pakistani establishment.

Still I don't think this fire incident was aimed to kill IK.

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
Probably, he has understood, that Modi wont give in to his peace overtures and wants Pak Army to stop terrorism. The same mistake Nawaz Sharif did, and eventually he was thrown out and then thrown in, the jail. While the army would want even greater hostility with India event though they are losing lives and land on the LoC.
The question is, how would they do it ? What excuse will they use ? Can't use corruption. Few options
1. He bends before the establishment
2. Sudden 'change' in health. Unable to carry on PM duties.
3. Declare Emergency

Sanglamorre

Country flag
The question is, how would they do it ? What excuse will they use ? Can't use corruption. Few options
1. He bends before the establishment
2. Sudden 'change' in health. Unable to carry on PM duties.
3. Declare Emergency
Or, the declared India attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles