India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
this is lie no blackout.everything is peaceful.
Must be load shedding, as summers are approaching and pakistan is struggling with electricity production and distribution, these laod sheddings in pakistan will keep increasing. Better not blame the threat of Indian missile strikes for own ineptitude!

Hari Sud

Country flag
Three 1000kg live bombs fired by Pakistani fighters which missed the target have fallen very close to the LOC in Kashmir. These need to be recovered but how? I would guess that Pakistani snipers are keeping a close watch on these so that Indian troops do not pick them up and make them into an international display of the Pakistani incompetence. Live bomb recovery requires a huge effort, lest a slight disturbance make them explode. Indian Army although is pleased that they fell off the mark does not wish to recover them, hence a live ammunition impasse. These incidents have happened a lot during WW2. These bombs keep turning up 70 years after the War. In india similar example was during 1965 war when a live Pakistani bomb fell in a farmer’s fields. He did not wish to keep it in his fields hence he hooked it up to his bullock cart and dragged it to the highway and left it there for the Army to pick it up. It did not explode, but a danger was there.

In this Bomb impasse at the LOC, India should let Pakistan to drag them away and face the danger. If there is a danger then, let it be to the Pakistani troops, although india will miss an opportunity to study the Pakistani made Denel design flight attachment which made them go so far astray. Compared to this study, Indian life is more important. India should make no arrangement to recover them.

Anil47

Looks like India will try to straighten the Line of Control where they believe it's beneficial for them.

Enquirer

Three 1000kg live bombs fired by Pakistani fighters which missed the target have fallen very close to the LOC in Kashmir. These need to be recovered but how? I would guess that Pakistani snipers are keeping a close watch on these so that Indian troops do not pick them up and make them into an international display of the Pakistani incompetence. Live bomb recovery requires a huge effort, lest a slight disturbance make them explode. Indian Army although is pleased that they fell off the mark does not wish to recover them, hence a live ammunition impasse. These incidents have happened a lot during WW2. These bombs keep turning up 70 years after the War. In india similar example was during 1965 war when a live Pakistani bomb fell in a farmer’s fields. He did not wish to keep it in his fields hence he hooked it up to his bullock cart and dragged it to the highway and left it there for the Army to pick it up. It did not explode, but a danger was there.

In this Bomb impasse at the LOC, India should let Pakistan to drag them away and face the danger. If there is a danger then, let it be to the Pakistani troops, although india will miss an opportunity to study the Pakistani made Denel design flight attachment which made them go so far astray. Compared to this study, Indian life is more important. India should make no arrangement to recover them.
These are Raptor H-4 PGMs launched by Paki jets.
Several unexploded ones fell inside POK itself....they've already been photographed by villagers and has gone viral!!

SanjeevM

Country flag
$10bn is their annual defence budget....Noose tightens around their neck,let's see how their nation feels it.
I wonder how they buy their spares! Best time for BLF fighters to do some jugaad and inflict more pain to Pakjabis. HRD definitely takes a toll,and we need that only. The longer they remain uneducated radicals,the better for us. As Modi said,they'll die their own death.
Didn't know the beggar nation spends spends 10 Billion Dollars annually on Defence. They don't have money for constructing dams, rather they spend money on Defence. Daal mei kuch kaala hai. Maybe Generals/officers divide major portion among themselves. Remaining money they spend buying junk.

Enquirer

Didn't know the beggar nation spends spends 10 Billion Dollars annually on Defence. They don't have money for constructing dams, rather they spend money on Defence. Daal mei kuch kaala hai. Maybe Generals/officers divide major portion among themselves. Remaining money they spend buying junk.
That's only from the government budget. Paki army also monopolizes several profitable industries....the profits from which go directly to fund the army.

daya

Country flag
If it didn't burst in 71 ,65 or 99 it won't burst now. You know why? Because there no such thing as accountability in paki army. For them saving the face of their institution(army) is more important than saving their nation because that institution is their business.
exactly....they will stick to it...

uoftotaku

Country flag

Lieutenant General Yogesh Kumar Joshi, General Officer Commanding ‘Fire & Fury Corps’ visits forward locations in Eastern Ladakh including the Daulat Beg Oldie (DBO) sector
If memory serves me right...LTG Joshi was Col / CO of 13 JAKLI during Kargil War in Dras Sector. I remember seeing him on TV during discussions of lionheart Vikram Batra. The men of that battalion did superhuman deeds. Gen saab should feel right at home in the mountains

uoftotaku

Country flag
I expect both IA and Govt are choosing to keep silent over the escalation due to Model Code. Once the restrictions are clear we will see a flood of official information come through. I expect Modi-ji will announce re-take of Akhnoor and Haji Pir as part of his acceptance speech as re-elected PM

Babloo Singh

Country flag
I expect both IA and Govt are choosing to keep silent over the escalation due to Model Code. Once the restrictions are clear we will see a flood of official information come through. I expect Modi-ji will announce re-take of Akhnoor and Haji Pir as part of his acceptance speech as re-elected PM
Model Code of Conduct doesn't apply to Security related issues or even Foreign Policy..... remember ASAT announcement. If we have taken it back to keep it....... it will be announced by PM that too during elections.
Modi/Shah won't let go of this opportunity.

TejasMK3

Country flag
Model Code of Conduct doesn't apply to Security related issues or even Foreign Policy..... remember ASAT announcement. If we have taken it back to keep it....... it will be announced by PM that too during elections.
Modi/Shah won't let go of this opportunity.
You know how some channels and jhollawallas will spin it, "Modi declaring war, just for elections, why now etc etc etc" They will then join Paki psy ops and share pics of Syria as Army killing poor muslims civs", and our libturd hino types will fall for it on top of that.

I honestly will not be surprised if Prashant bhushan types file a case in the supreme court asking the army to stop, as it influencing the electorate!

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Nope, i still don't believe it........................... This level of efficiency being claimed is highly impossible....
More importantly not a word from civilians living in border areas....... journos have khabaris in border villages ...

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
You know how some channels and jhollawallas will spin it, "Modi declaring war, just for elections, why now etc etc etc" They will then join Paki psy ops and share pics of Syria as Army killing poor muslims civs", and our libturd hino types will fall for it on top of that.

I honestly will not be surprised if Prashant bhushan types file a case in the supreme court asking the army to stop, as it influencing the electorate!
Sure, but who cares? Fuck them anyways.

itsme

Country flag
Deleted, cause fake shit!!!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles