India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameson Emoni

If it didn't burst in 71 ,65 or 99 it won't burst now. You know why? Because there no such thing as accountability in paki army. For them saving the face of their institution(army) is more important than saving their nation because that institution is their business.
In most cases, a nation owns its army but in the case of Pakistan, the army owns the nation.

Bhadra

Country flag
I just want to live a day where GD Bakshi, farroq Abdullah, modi and I am alive while Indian army recapture it's rightfully owned land.

I want GD Bakshi to go on stage in front of hundreds of thousands of people and ask Abdullah " samajh aa Gaya POK kiske baap ka hai?"

These Sunni wahabis in Kashmir will fall in line after they realize bajwa has pissed in his Salwar and with couple of sonic booms over their head.

Let's face it, these Salwar kamiz are alot dependent on India's restraint via congis back in power.

These ghazwa e hind don't realize that even if pappu comes to power, surgical strikes won't go away.

So what pappu promised heaven to tukde tukde gang? Promises are meant to be broken, especially by politicians no?:pound:

If one has been a Raja of a riyasat like J&K since independence, it pains if one has to leave it ?

He was dreaming to be the President of India during Vajpayee times. Imagine the shame.
If you ask him "J&K tere baap ka hai ? " he will shamelessly say yes. A known Jamaiti like his father, he is no different. He knows beyond Tangdhar he has no support. That is why he will not want POK back like his father and Nehru ?

Jameson Emoni

I need to leave for hew hours. I have some important function to attend. As they say: Life goes on. Keep the Qabeela's morale high birathers. As long as BJP returns, we all will be OK.

Bhadra

Country flag
Also sir, reduce the flow of water. Read a many times they will face worst of water crises in the long term. Hence,their desperation to build a dam. It is indeed their 'dam'n it moment!
yes, that is part of economic measures.

I am only interested in Indian Dams on River Chenab. These dams can restrict waters of Chenab River which means less water in the rivers and all their canals in Sialkot and Shakargarh sectors. Our tanks will have ease of crossing those obstacles.

If they have come across those canals in large numbers then the entire are can be flooded and Pakistanis destroyed piecemeal. They will not be able to run backwards.
India is building five dams upstream Chenab.

Modi se mat larana Pakistaniyo.

Last edited:

devx101

Country flag
IndoPacific_SCS_info‏@IndoPac_Info
There are significant developments going on in the Haji Pir & Akhnoor areas of POK. Sources say to wait a bit longer for "interesting news". I have a feeling that India is trying to recapture the Haji Pir Pass, a major strategic area. We'll see.

11:16 AM - 2 Apr 2019

IT LOOKS LIKE HE DELETED THIS TWEET
no screenshot? haji pir , akhnoor...looks like rumours finally coming true...

ataru09

Country flag
This is a fake account. Her first ever tweet on Twitter is 3hrs back, and she suddenly became very active! She joined Nov 2018 and haven't posted a single tweet till today.
PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPS PSYOPSPSYOPS

devx101

Country flag
can we have location in google maps of the Ammunition depot in Hajira & the head quarter compound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles