India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock841984

Another befitting reply to these propagandists. By asking such questions these stupids are not questioning only GOI but our IAF. Don't trust govt but at least show faith in our forces. Seriously these politicians and propagandists can stoop to any low level.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
F16 shot down, paki ISPR hiding, American's are no fools, they know foolish paki airforce pilots got scared of MIG21 and ran away and 1 or 2 F16 got shot by Mig21. Infact, hours after vintage Mig21 shot advanced F16, Americans were in paki's ass, asking how paki airforce got American F16 shot down? It's a shame that paki pilots are so dumb that they got shot by a Mig21s.

Anyways,pakis are known liars, they lost more than half of Kashmir, still paki genrals have so many medals:biggrin2:! Why? Leave that, paki army lost half of pakistan got pakistan, disintegrated in 1971, still for poor paki fanboys paki army is mard e momeen? Says a lot about madrasa education! :pound::pound::rofl::rofl:

bose

Country flag
Yes and the locals also say your strikes were useless and fell on trees. Are you ready to accept that or you just going to play whatever version of the locals suit you?
which one you want to believe ? The one suites you ?

Darth Malgus

Country flag
There was no second pilot . It was confusion with information coming in during initial stages. I have seen your media claiming Sukhoi was shot down during its initial reporting. Your own anchors on TV are telling you not to pass off a mig debris as that of F-16.
Yes, your ISPR claimed there was a second pilot without varifying anything with his airforce. Your basically saying ISPR is an incompetent fool.

IndiaRising

Country flag

Your own people are asking you to stop making up things. You cannot claim a fighter jet is shot down just because it fired an AAMRAM LOL. Thats retarted

Why should we check with him when there is no fighter pilot in all of PAF by the name of shahzad ud din? I have seen all authentic sources and there is no pilot by that name. An F-16 debris is not something which you can hide. Out of millions of social media handles you are telling me nobody took a photo of F-16? We seem to have your mig debris all over the place.
did u check your ass for all authentic sources? Pakistani army has been hiding from casualties in Kargil. NLI bhikharis were passed of as mujahideen and dumped by their own country, so there is precedent in you not accepting your own losses just so ummah doesn't have a heart attack.

you first denied usage of F-16 because Papa Pompeo would smack you on your bum and now you want to show your entire fleet just to prove that all your F-16 are intact. just look at the chain of events and the constant U-turns you have to make to deny the death of your own undertrained pilot.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Guys, just add him to ignore list. This guy seems to be repeating the same sentence 5 different times...
He is the sort of intellectually daft person who thinks their army can fight without an economy....

thethinker

Country flag
Eager Pakis trying to defend their terrorist nation should translate this Urdu poster. This was for a Jaish rally in Peshawar on 28th

"Here is the poster of the event where the #JeM leadership spoke, on the eve of 28th February, 2019. This event apparently happened in #Peshawar city. Pakistani government must look into this and take action against such militancy radicalizing vulnerable population"

indiatester

Country flag

Is this authentic???????????????
?????????????????
Does not look like it. The image on right may be older than the one on left.
Also the picture on left has better road which seems to have been done after the building was completed.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Guys why are you replying to this Paki
Pig

Ignore him like we ignore stray dogs who bark at each other without any reason :biggrin2:

advprashantbsr

Country flag

Your own people are asking you to stop making up things. You cannot claim a fighter jet is shot down just because it fired an AAMRAM LOL. Thats retarted

Why should we check with him when there is no fighter pilot in all of PAF by the name of shahzad ud din? I have seen all authentic sources and there is no pilot by that name. An F-16 debris is not something which you can hide. Out of millions of social media handles you are telling me nobody took a photo of F-16? We seem to have your mig debris all over the place.
Ohh bhai anchor say f 16 shot down by sukhoi 30 mki

IndiaRising

Country flag
HaHa can't believe my eyes. People are wasting their time arguing with a Pakistani troll. A Pakistani who so far has not asked his own PM .."Where is the 2nd Pilot we captured". Mods use your hammer to squat this mosquito please.
bhai they revel in sadomasochism where they constantly get their butts spanked. let them enjoy

sorcerer

Country flag
OFFICIAL THINGS COMING OUT BOYS

Lockheed Martin, manufacturer of F-16 jets, rejects Pakistan official’s claim about ‘suing’ India

New Delhi: Lockheed Martin, the American defence major which is the manufacturer of F-16 fighter jet, on Saturday refuted the claim made by a few Pakistani officials that it was planning to sue India for “wrongly claiming” that the Indian Air Force’s MiG 21 Bison had shot down one its planes during in an aerial combat along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir. In a brief tweet, the Indian division of the company said, “Lockheed Martin has made no such comments.”

Lockheed Martin India’s tweet was in response to a tweet by Pakistan censor board chairman Danyal Gilani who quoted a media report claiming that the US defence major was going to file “a lawsuit against false India claims” and had “expressed annoyance” over India’s charge that it had shot down an F-16 on February 27. Quoting the media report, Gilani said that Lockheed Martin has also claimed that “all F-16s on Pakistani inventory were well accounted for.”

However, after Lockheed Martin issued the denial regarding the story, Gilani deleted his original tweet but in another tweet sought to justify his allegations against India. In response to Lockheed Martin India’s tweet rejecting the claim, Gilani tweeted, “I acknowledge the statement is wrongly attributed to you. I picked it from a website. However, I stand by Govt of India’s failure to prove it downed a Pakistani F-16 jet.”

Lockheed Martin has made no such comments.

— Lockheed Martin India (@LMIndiaNews) March 1, 2019
Thank you @LMIndiaNews. I acknowledge the statement is wrongly attributed to you. I picked it from a website. I take it back. However, I stand by Govt of #India's failure to prove it downed a #Pakistani F-16. Indian media & journalists have caught #Indian govt disinformation.

— Danyal Gilani (@DanyalGilani) March 2, 2019
India and Pakistan have been locked in a war of words over Pakistan’s usage of F-16 jets during an aerial strike along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir on February 27. India said that it’s MiG 21 Bison had shot down Pakistan’s F-16 jet after Pakistani Air Forces attempted to breach Indian air space and target military installations. In the engagement, India had also lost its MiG 21 jet and the pilot, Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman, was captured by Pakistani authorities. Pakistan later released Varthaman on Friday.

However, Pakistan has denied using F-16 fighter jets in the aerial combat with the Indian Air Force, as doing so would be a violation of its deal with the US which had provided the F-16s to Pakistan on the condition that it would not be used in an offensive role.

Notably, in a joint press conference on Thursday, the Indian armed forces had presented proof to validate its claim that Pakistan had indeed deployed US-made F-16 fighter jets. As part of its evidence, it displayed parts of an AMRAAM beyond visual range air-to-air missile which is carried only on the F-16s in Pakistani Air Force.
https://www.timesnownews.com/india/...lani-iaf-indian-air-force-mig-21-bison/375506

PATHOLOGICAL LIARS PAKISTAN GETS ONE MORE MEDAL FOR LIEING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles