India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiansoul

I am indian and i really didnt wish to hurt or troll.I made it red bcoz i posted the same thing earlier and no one cared about it but i considered it to be serious.This same forum was discussing like where were ours SAMs on 27 and then we read this article.Its sad guyies.ignore me but dont try to put me on other side of the table.

Today you consider the article in ET as troll and by tomorrow the shameless oppositions,anti modi media will be shouting and raising questions on mere an article in the newspaper.(just like porkis presented an article in newspaper as evidence in ICJ case of kulbhushan jadhav)
There are many silent reader or layman like me whom you seniors need to educate or throw some light.I am least bothered what porkis print or say but this article raises some serious question.Ignore me but also think of those families who lost their loved ones.We cant afford to take such casulties.

Brothers i m indian and i love my country to core.Losing our pilots hurts me more than losing a plane.
SORRY BROTHERS

Darth Malgus

Country flag
I am indian and i really didnt wish to hurt or troll.I made it red bcoz i posted the same thing earlier and no one cared about it but i considered it to be serious.This same forum was discussing like where were ours SAMs on 27 and then we read this article.Its sad guyies.ignore me but dont try to put me on other side of the table.

Today you consider the article in ET as troll and by tomorrow the shameless oppositions,anti modi media will be shouting and raising questions on mere an article in the newspaper.(just like porkis presented an article in newspaper as evidence in ICJ case of kulbhushan jadhav)
There are many silent reader or layman like me whom you seniors need to educate or throw some light.I am least bothered what porkis print or say but this article raises some serious question.Ignore me but also think of those families who lost their loved ones.We cant afford to take such casulties.

Brothers i m indian and i love my country to core.Losing our pilots hurts me more than losing a plane.
SORRY BROTHERS
Ill Make it simple, ignore the media completely and wait for the Court of Inquiry in this. The Indian Media has zero credibility. The IAF has not lied to us, so if they say it was a technical issue, then it was, until said otherwise by the IAF.

TheSeeker!

Country flag
Point is this has not been validated by our AirForce. So why bring up in this environment of fake news and propaganda. If it's true of course it's very serious and sad issue and I am sure our forces will learn from it and take measures. But unless it is declared as true there is no point bringing it up and giving materials to anti Indian and pakis

SORRY BROTHERS

***Vo!D***

IMG_20190329_165815.jpg IMG_20190329_165837.jpg

Is it just me or are those BMPs packing? Add on armour to the sides? Weird looking canisters on top!? :shock:

singhboy98

Country flag
\

SORRY BROTHERS
Okay. Now that you have asked nicely, let me try to explain even though I am not a senior/experienced forum member.

Every modern heptr in the IAF has an IFF system and a MAWS system coupled with chaff and flare dispensers. An IFF system is very important as it prevents blue on blue casualties (which were more common in the past than most people would believe). In the state of heightened preparedness that we were in post 26th Feb strikes in KPK, it is next to impossible that a heptr would have taken off with its IFF transponder switched off/non functional.

Second, IAF is a highly network centric force nowadays. That means ground controllers have a complete picture of the battlespace in front of their eyes. It is next to impossible that they did not know the position of all friendly assets in the area.The QRSAM batteries can only be activated after go-ahead has been given. Remember that the heptr crew would have also been in touch with ground control. Any SAM lock would have triggered an alert in the cockpit and the pilots would have conveyed the same back to the ground controllers. As the IAF clearly stated initially that a technical reason brought down the heptr, the same was clearly not conveyed back to ground control.

This news is from 2016 :
https://www.rbth.com/economics/defe...modern-avionics-in-mi-17v5-helicopters_642275

Last edited:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Pakistanis are the most disgusting Scum of the Earth

Today all of them are jumping up and down on the Mi 17 news

They have only purpose in life

To lie about their own losses and Troll
Indians

neel9821

Country flag
I am fine with us taking thinly populated parts of GB and PoK (which is easy to retain ) as the land belongs to us and we will merge it with us. But what benefit will it serve us in liberating baluchistan. It may be friendly but still will have porki deep state. In case of bangladesh it was helpfull in form of we not facing terrorism from both sides and reducing the migrant influx. Its not the case in baluchistan and why should we spend our money and riskbour soldiers life for some one else where we gain nothing apart from some peace across rajasthan. Remember breaking porkistan means risking nuclear and even if we dont have nuclear it will deplete our resources of which china can take benefit of. Probably they are looking to take advantage of weakened india post war even if we win.

Note I want revenge taken on porki military very heavily and also take parts of PoK but we fighting for liberating baluchistan without getting nothing in return is something I do not want.
If we want to eradicate the issue of terrorism them Paki needs to be split into 4 parts and one of them is Baluchistan. This will also help us containing China.

Don't look for immediate gains but think long term!

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
TF dude, we are going to fight a war , not celebrating someone's birthday party. But i can assure you that there will be a long lasting peace in asia after this event.
You didn't get the subtle reference what he was making fun of. Best is ignore him or let mods ban him.

On topic, I don't think current drive of our armed forces action is centered around pulwama or capturing pok/GB anymore.

The actions are clear indication of Dovals pre-emptive plan to defang and disable porks before Unkil Sam leaves Afghanistan. This cannot be done by grabbing land alone but decimating PA and bring civilian institutions to Power in Pak.

KPK, Baluchistan and GB needs to break from Pakistan not because we are aiming to cut Pak into pieces but because Paki needs to be cutoff from Taliban and China.

thethinker

Country flag
Pakistanis are the most disgusting Scum of the Earth

Today all of them are jumping up and down on the Mi 17 news

They have only purpose in life

To lie about their own losses and Troll
Indians
Boastful Pakis have a big ego that doesn't allow them to introspect and fix their own backyard. They don't even release casualty list let alone setup an inquiry in case of friendly fire because it makes their military look bad.

Let them roll in their mud and troll. All that false ego and bigotry - look where it got them.

One of the worst passports in the world, constant IMF loans, no accountability whatsoever in any domain, label of a terrorist state, constantly searched with suspicion at airports worldwide, masquerading as Indians when abroad and a lot more.

Meanwhile Dimran is auctioning cricket balls to raise funds for the dams, Paki FM is happy that they might get another loan from IMF and Ghafoora as usual is shitposting to the jaahil aawam about invincible Pak military.

Jaise hero waise log.

mayfair

(Cross posted)
I'd like to inform the community of my just published book - 2022, India's two front war. Its probably the most detailed and realistic look at India fighting a two front war against Pak and China. Part of the proceeds go to the Army battle casualties fund.
Available on Kindle https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07Q29P3M1
Free on Kindle unlimited for a limited time, mostly for enthusiasts, such as this community to use

If read, please post a review and spread the work among defence enthusiasts and the military community.

Paperback available on Amazon outside India (e..g Amazon.com).

Among other things, the book has an Indian ASAT taking down a Chinese satellite and a Mig-21 and F-16 shooting down each other over Kashmir. Every division and tank regiment in the three countries is accounted for on each day of battle for e.g.
@Deans is a very respected member over at BRF...

Good to have you here and look forward to your usual insightful stuff here...

Major Sahab RR

Country flag
But we will not get it. It will be a free country and they will use it. So I do not see ny benefit in liberating them
What! It will make them retard. Sindh will also follow BLA footprints. A new country in our neighbor with rich resources, guess who will help them to extract? It will become our economic partner, same way as Afghan is! We will invest in their development and have natural resources in return which will ensure a strong bond. And in previous thread you said Nuclear risks, well I believe only if they have:biggrin2:...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles