India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSeeker!

Country flag

Bhadra

Country flag
I do...
We wont do such massive movements just for fun...unless there is a plan to get something..
I agree. That takes lots of money ....

There are many scenarios if such movements indeed is happening....

If Indian Army plans to launch something like any offensive action across LC Sectors in North, defensive postures have to be adopted in areas astride IB. Movements may be due to that.. If an offensive by Pakistan along IB is anticipated, movements may be due to that. If a big exercise was planned and is scheduled, movement may be due to that.

If there is a murmur of "Cold Waves" (BABA).... that is what may be in offing....

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
SHOCKING
Did indias air defense system shot down
IAFs mi17 chopper on february27????
Hope the speculations are not true.

Read todays article in ET
https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...i17-v5-chopper-crash/articleshow/68623744.cms
The article though doesn't mention that Spyder shot down Mi17 but one fact is very disturbing.

One of the SAM was indeed fired.

The question is India has Spyder MR whose range is 50 km.

Now Porkis were 70-100 Km away from Heli crash site. Assuming SAM was there to defend Sri Nagar then SAM shouldn't have fired on those jets.

I am guessing Heli hadn't switch on it's IFF transponder.

I agree with article Mi 17v5 are sturdy and workhorse. Crash by malfunction is low probability.

Debapriya Deb

Country flag
I am glad that nobody is giving the newest troll (begging attention in BOLD RED font) in the forum any undue footage. Let's continue with serious discussions and avoid malicious interruptions.

That US move to take the UNSC vote route is a massive displomatic achievement and a tight slap on the face of mullas and chinkies. But at the same time, we should continue our offensives against the enemy without giving them any breathing space.

Deans

Country flag
(Cross posted)
I'd like to inform the community of my just published book - 2022, India's two front war. Its probably the most detailed and realistic look at India fighting a two front war against Pak and China. Part of the proceeds go to the Army battle casualties fund.
Available on Kindle https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07Q29P3M1
Free on Kindle unlimited for a limited time, mostly for enthusiasts, such as this community to use

If read, please post a review and spread the work among defence enthusiasts and the military community.

Paperback available on Amazon outside India (e..g Amazon.com).

Among other things, the book has an Indian ASAT taking down a Chinese satellite and a Mig-21 and F-16 shooting down each other over Kashmir. Every division and tank regiment in the three countries is accounted for on each day of battle for e.g.

sorcerer

Country flag
Yuu are right sir. He is there..
that was yesterday..
hes always in Balochistan..

Today..read somewhere that hes with Taliban Khan for some optics in Balochistan...Airport Inauguration or something..
Giving too much importance to balochistan for optics to cover the human rights violations..
Airport in Balochistan when the basic infrastructure for the poor Balochis are in a mess like proper water supply and things.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Can Su-30 MKIs be used for surgical strikes like mirage 2000?
Yes but Su30 Mki have huge radar signature and they can be used for overt strikes, not covert ones.

See the size difference

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-13a8fb04091dbb5ef13df6eea96bee1f.webp

Why can not the beautiful bird be Tejas.
IAF is missing BVRs, not the platform. Tejas right now has same Russian armaments.

Here my take on Regarding Baba news , i am quite amused as people saying the following:
Rafale early delivery- again same as above, even if rafale is delivered tomorrow it is of no use unless you have french pilots free with them. You need training on this vehicles , training of staff for maintenance etc which will take time. I think pilots will rehearse for at least 1 year (incl. a real world exercise like vayu shakti) before inducting them for battle.This air crafts cost a ton and are important assets.
I think IAF is already undergoing or completed training. IMHO, though tactics is not evolved around Rafales yet but combined with Sukhois, Migs and Mirages, Rafale can provide cover for long range BVR engagement.

So yes it is possible Rafales have landed and IAF intend to use it. It will a huge blow to Paki tactics and psyche.

We already have mirages so supporting another french platform isn't a monumental task.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How many of you believe that Something
Might happen soon

Can it happen without someone being killed?
US-made rifle with top Jaish terrorists killed in J-K points to Pakistan link: Official

A US-made M4 rifle used by Pakistani army has been seized by security forces after the early morning encounter with two top Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Budgam district on Friday, a top security official said.

Two key Jaish operatives, suspected to be Pakistani nationals, were killed in Friday’s gun battle that erupted during a cordon and search operation by security forces.
This is the second M4 carbine seized in the Kashmir valley in the last six months. Last year, security forces had found a similar American rifle on Usman Haider, Jaish chief Masood Azhar’s nephew. Haider, who was claimed by the terror group to have led sniper attacks in Kashmir, was among the three terrorists killed in the 31 October 2017 gunfight.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...nk-official/story-zYX0AbK6gM0YniISZYubYJ.html

Any nation which is trying to do business with INDIA should not sell anything to pak..as pakis use them against INDIA hurting these Foreign Instituional Investor's investment and their businesses in India eventually.

This is not surprising since the US and Afghan special forces are losing rifles in Afghanistan.

sorcerer

Country flag
Can it happen without someone being killed?

This is not surprising since the US is bleeding rifles in Afghanistan.
Read this line VERY VERY SLOWLY..and let it sink in.

A US-made M4 rifle used by Pakistani army has been seized by security forces

its issued to pakistan army. not stolen from Afghan as you want us to perceive by adding your chinese curve ball.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Country flag
SHOCKING
Did indias air defense system shot down
IAFs mi17 chopper on february27????
Hope the speculations are not true.

Read todays article in ET
https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...i17-v5-chopper-crash/articleshow/68623744.cms

Humble appeal to all posters, do not entertain trolls and false flags like this one.

They are trying to demoralize us and make us question our own forces. Please be united and even if you yourself find something demoralizing, don't post it here. Our enemies also closely follow this forum and they will have a field day on our misfortune.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
I am fine with us taking thinly populated parts of GB and PoK (which is easy to retain ) as the land belongs to us and we will merge it with us. But what benefit will it serve us in liberating baluchistan. It may be friendly but still will have porki deep state. In case of bangladesh it was helpfull in form of we not facing terrorism from both sides and reducing the migrant influx. Its not the case in baluchistan and why should we spend our money and riskbour soldiers life for some one else where we gain nothing apart from some peace across rajasthan. Remember breaking porkistan means risking nuclear and even if we dont have nuclear it will deplete our resources of which china can take benefit of. Probably they are looking to take advantage of weakened india post war even if we win.

Note I want revenge taken on porki military very heavily and also take parts of PoK but we fighting for liberating baluchistan without getting nothing in return is something I do not want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles