India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
This if true speaks volumes of junk fighter's capability on missile warning systems, jamming devices and pilot ejection device. It also raises questions about their sam systems ability in identifying aircraft signature, identify the friends in a cluttered environment, range of search and tracking non friendly ac. If their sam radar had a range of say 150 km, or if all sams were networked they could have identified the origin of the shot down ac. So they lack sams with networked or interconnected systems. Its a positive sign...
So a cluster fuck PR nightmare in defence market for chinkoos.
I'm loving it

uoftotaku

Country flag
I'm loving it
TBH if you look at the countries which buy chini def maal...its a whos who of misfits, rogues and despots so don't think this kind of thing will discourage them. The vast majority of the equipment is used to kill and terrorize the own populations of the places which buy them

Major Sahab RR

Country flag
Looking at replies to Baba's tweet shows increase in Paki trolls so we can expect more chattering pigs in the coming days on our forum. Their main propaganda is to divert us from our work. We should not waste our time n energy on convincing them coz that's too much for them to understand. It's better we concentrate our energy on arranging sources n news instead of hitting our head on rocks.

VehlaBanda

I would like to clarify that sacred jf17 is a weapon of allah himself and can't be shot down by baniya fauj ...Only the righteous pointy devices fired by holy porky army can bring it down...

THIS CONFIRMS KI PAKISTAN NE HATHIYAR DRAWING ROOM ME SAJAANE K LIYE NAHI BNAYE HAIN.....APNE TAYAAREY GIRAANE K LIYE BNAYE HAIN...

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

brational

Country flag
Chinese AD systems have found good testing ground in Pakistan. Chinese are validating them by using against another Chinese platform popularly known as Junk Fighter. :pound:

Probably Porkis are going gaga over Chinese AD systems. Hope they order more of these to bring down more Junk Fighters. I am waiting for the Pakistanis to test Chinese ADS on some F16. :frog:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Agreed that you cannot awaken a person who's pretending to be asleep.

My blurb was less to debate with the stubborn Paki, and more to lay out facts so that forum members also know the FULL FACTS!

A lot of Indians are not aware of full facts - because Indian government doesn't go about on a propaganda to educate the people (unlike Paki establishment that spends so much energy to spread lies).
Sir can you give me the source on the net for these I want to know more about dynamics of kashmir and if you can please tell us why kashmiri PANDITS where driven out, what was the reason.
I think I can get more unbiased answer from you.

Akhileshwa

Taken almost 1 month to film and edit...should be best production of Lollywood 2019...Goat Oscar material confirmed

In other news, some unverified Twitter civilians from Multan have posted video of aircraft burning on tarmac at airport. So it seems SOMETHING did happen although remains to be seen what exactly
Where are they? The aircraft burning?

Akhileshwa

Is not a backward area, their fertility rate is below 1.7... They are Muslims but not Bihari or Bangladeshi immigrant savages.

Don't base your arguments on misinformation, that's something Porks do.
Man I have friends in Jammu. I am just saying their based on their inputs man. You need to understand our enemy is not just the militant Kashmiri. The non militant write articles, they celebrate attack on our forces and try to influence the gullible secular liberal youth.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Also ASSUMING the footage IF released is credible and ASSUMING it's that of our MIG 21 being shot down by jf 17 , what will be our response ,would it force us to release proof of their downed f16 or killed paf pilots or our own footage of f-16 kill IF we have the footage which I think we probably don't ,or balakot proof ,what will be our response?
Also given that they suffered some heavy losses on LOC ,could it be to divert the attention there? I mean there were tweets about pakis doing a large infantry thrust in makwal sector ,we must have done something really good to have such response from pakis.
Pakis releasing footage must be to give cheap thrill to its awam which might have stated to lose trust again .
Were it not election time and a hungry pack of wolves in the opposition looking for any chance to hurt Modi's image, I'd say ignore the Porkie ISPR jokers and just keep pounding them.

Actually, I believe we have more clear and direct proof of F-16 and Balakot, that we're planning to release closer to elections or maybe even during the elections. This is Porike way to take a preemptive strike in PR terms.

yuba

Country flag
Was thinking the same thing.I think the proof will be shown and be a boost for bjp

Enquirer

This was fun to watch. For the first time this Paki gernail Amjad Shoaib (the scum that spews the Paki army's narrative on ALL paki news shows) appeared so frustrated and helpless.

He actually said multiple times that "Duniya hame Chitrol maar rahi hai" :) :)

For those who don't know 'Chitrol', it's essentially ass whipping by a thick leather strap - mastered by Pakjabi police against the detainees :) :) :)

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I'm loving it
Yeah may be, but it's just a crash that too by friendly fire!

Last edited:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag

Playing in the background in Chatur Ramalingam's (3 Idiots) voice - "Apni hi ga**d khud se marwana toh koi inse sikhe, sikhe inse" :drool:
Right now I am laughing so much that.... only hera pheri and golmaal could bring from me to this state.
Never laughed so much on a military jokerism.
All hail madarssa education.

Enquirer

Sir can you give me the source on the net for these I want to know more about dynamics of kashmir and if you can please tell us why kashmiri PANDITS where driven out, what was the reason.
I think I can get more unbiased answer from you.
There are so many points in my post....there's no one source.
Also I don't read 'opinion pieces' written by others. I just dive into raw data and then try to understand the big picture!

I can bet you that no one has yet figured or used in building an argument the fact that no Ethnic Kashmiri ever became the head of 'Azad' Kashmir. I dug into the minute/raw details myself.

As regards Kashmiri Pandits, they were just infidels to the jihadis (hailing from disparate countries like Chechnya, Egypt, Yemen etc). Pakis always targetted Hindus....when they first invaded Kashmir...most of the killed/raped were Hindus. Even in the Bangladeshi massacre, Paki army selectively targeted Hindu Bengalis.....

A Kafir is a kafir according to Islamic hadith....it strictly prohibits muslims to have any kind of friendly relations with kafirs (even though it recommends pretending to be friendly if it suits a muslims's temporary interest).
When a cry for jihad is given, first order of the business is to kill the kafirs!
That's why when Gandhi stupidly gave the order for jihad in support of reestablishing the Islamic Caliphate in Turkey (when they had just lost WW1 to British) and further ordered Indian Hindus to join the muslims in their jihad (all this when the Turks themselves wanted to abandon the Sharia and move towards democratic secularism!), the Moplahs of South didn't care that the Hindus were marching in support of the muslims.....they just saw them as kafirs and massacred them!!!

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
There are so many points in my post....there's no one source.
Also I don't read 'opinion pieces' written by others. I just dive into raw data and then try to understand the big picture!

I can bet you that no one has yet figured or used in building an argument the fact that no Ethnic Kashmiri ever became the head of 'Azad' Kashmir. I dug into the minute/raw details myself.

As regards Kashmiri Pandits, they were just infidels to the jihadis (hailing from disparate countries like Chechnya, Egypt, Yemen etc). Pakis always targetted Hindus....when they first invaded Kashmir...most of the killed/raped were Hindus. Even in the Bangladeshi massacre, Paki army selectively targeted Hindu Bengalis.....

A Kafir is a kafir according to Islamic hadith....it strictly prohibits muslims to have any kind of friendly relations with kafirs (even though it recommends pretending to be friendly if it suits a muslims's temporary interest).
When a cry for jihad is given, first order of the business is to kill the kafirs!
That's why when Gandhi stupidly gave the order for jihad in support of reestablishing the Islamic Caliphate in Turkey (when they had just lost WW1 to British) and further ordered Indian Hindus to join the muslims in their jihad (all this when the Turks themselves wanted to abandon the Sharia and move towards democratic secularism!), the Moplahs of South didn't care that the Hindus were marching in support of the muslims.....they just saw them as kafirs and massacred them!!!
Bhai pakis are going to show a clip of jf17...
Participated in feb 27 event......
Prepare your self to troll pAkis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles