India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
they get compensation from govt to rebuild their house.............
Only,those inhabitants who remained in such houses during d take-over won't live to see Gandhi anymore after we blow the house 2 smithereens.[emoji23]
Even the ppl will start fighting d terrorists to save their lives and homes, half our job wd be done.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
On the f16 forum the guy is still claiming that hyder shahbaz is still in USA
It's a war-like situation, every officer's leaves are cancelled, not even Bajwa is sanctioned leaves, Pakistan needs all hands on deck, and you're trying to tell me an F-16 pilot from one of PAF's key squadrons is allowed to go about his training in the US?

Next they'll tell you that he got a green card / asylum and disappeared into the US.

Surely an overseas training shouldn't come in the way of basic proof-of-life? Is he training in freaking Area 51?

Gaand me dum hai toh pakis should ask him to make a Vine video holding today's NYT and reading its front page headlines aloud for the camera.

dude00720

Country flag
Important question -: Do we have enough information of Pakistani Missile sites? Where they keep the main nukes? I understand that tactical Nukes will be kept seperately but they are supposed to have 150. Might be a good idea to document it in a public forum .

Will scare the shit out of Pakistanis to know, that, we have mapped their nuke sites. I dont think it will be more than 10 in all. Huge PR disaster it will be.

Will be a Gain Gain for India in every level.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Another Chinese sponsored “gora” promoting Pakistan ..

Kiran Ks

Country flag
Baba ki jai ho....He is our sanjay from mahabharat.....

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
Guy's not just shooting in the air hoping some would hit... he's growing more and more credible

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles