India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowcat

Country flag
Dont we put our own flags over those posts?!
I mean is that not how its done once captured!???
Well according to the international code of Signals, distress is always indicated by the flags NC (November Charlie). I think upside down is just an indication for abandoned posts.

Spindrift

Well according to the international code of Signals, distress is always indicated by the flags NC (November Charlie). I think upside down is just an indication for abandoned posts.
During the medieval days, an upside down flag indicated that a fort has fallen or is under siege.

Immortal

Country flag

Two different accounts highlighting same issue

Sent from my SM-A730F using Tapatalk

Just shows you how the wars in modern world have changes. Now you war fighting capabilit is a reflection of your economy and gross domestic product of your country. You need money to produce and replenish weapons.
Not so long ago India used to be attached from our western borders with people having only swords and spears which use to last for ever. Same can’t be said about artillery n shells now !!!

Also the tweet matches with the pic of 1956 produced shell. So the tweets of this person are accurate.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Employment of Arjun in Akhnoor - Palanwala and area south of IT which Pakistan calls as "working boundary" and where cross border firing is a regular affairs, is no problem . Those are tank runs. One can take tanks to Jhangar -Naushera and Sunderbani on LC and employ those. Only one bridge at Akhnoor to be crossed. Cheers !

You must be enjoying your beer in an airconditioned room. Be happy. Though the original comment is a joke,I agree.
Long time no see, Please post more content on regular intervals.

Regards.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Inverted flag doesn't always means SOS, most of the times it means - pakis have surrendered and can't fight on, please rescue pakis!
Dude SOS is kind of same thing "save our souls" .

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Dude SOS is kind of same thing "save our souls" .
SOS is used as a signal for rescue, here inverted flag represents - post destroyed, can't fight on and about to surrender if not rescued! Hope you understand the difference when an SOS sent by a civilian ship and when an inverted flag of pakistan hangs on a paki post!

Brimstone

Spotter
Country flag
#WATCH Indian Army video of Pakistani base destroyed in Indian firing in Akhnoor sector(J&K), Army sources say upside down Pakistan flag a signal for SOS (extreme danger/distress)

Read the comments. Pakis, Liberals, congress and a particular group, all singing the same tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles