India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
To all those wondering what weapon was in that German Air Force A-400M that landed in Delhi

Batao ab. Isko fighter ke niche strap karke Pakistan main gira de?

@Bleh here is that link to evading BVR missiles I promised:
Evading air-to-air missile

I would expect lack of preparation from IAF side as well. If they were fully prepared they must have shoot all 3 F-16. But they didnt, but this is a learning for them and in future they will be better prepared.
Can you point out where the lack of preparation was? Netra AEW&CS was online. It tracked the Paki jets when they were in Pakistan. As soon as the three F-16 broke off from the rest of the Paki formation and made a dash for the LoC, Netra alerted all nearby Combat Air Patrols. Our fighters moved to intercept F-16 as fast as they could. They engaged the F-16 trio a few thousand meters from the LoC. The F-16 immediately turned tail and ran away after firing a few AMRAAM's to force our fighters on the defensive and to prevent them from chasing them. Had the F-16 trio pressed on, they would all have gotten slaughtered. I don't see how the IAF could have been more prepared with the same equipment it already has.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

a lot more traffic towards Karachi Port.

Lot more flights now though hugging their western border instead of their eastern one.

Tuco

Country flag
so de escalation is happening, should not have loosened the grip so quickly.

sayareakd

Country flag
To all those wondering what weapon was in that German Air Force A-400M that landed in Delhi

Batao ab. Isko fighter ke niche strap karke Pakistan main gira de?

@Bleh here is that link to evading BVR missiles I promised:
Evading air-to-air missile

Can you point out where the lack of preparation was? Netra AEW&CS was online. It tracked the Paki jets when they were in Pakistan. As soon as the three F-16 broke off from the rest of the Paki formation and made a dash for the LoC, Netra alerted all nearby Combat Air Patrols. Our fighters moved to intercept F-16 as fast as they could. They engaged the F-16 trio a few thousand meters from the LoC. The F-16 immediately turned tail and ran away after firing a few AMRAAM's to force our fighters on the defensive and to prevent them from chasing them. Had the F-16 trio pressed on, they would all have gotten slaughtered. I don't see how the IAF could have been more prepared with the same equipment it already has.
Saw IAF flying DRDO made Netra......
Looks like IAF like it more then what they got from Israeli AWAC.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
The existence of Pakistan is the greatest external threat to the safety of the Indian people
Like I said before India under BJP does not care much about west while conducting operations against masters of terrorism. We showed it on 26th feb before that on 27th sep 2016. And the world will continuously witness such things until we have defeated the threat.

Notwithstanding, our dismay to the world remains. Why? Pakistan's terrorist designs are just a threat to India but to the whole world at large. At least acknowledge it.

Last edited:

captscooby81

Country flag
Here we go cuckoola strikes again with his analysis of the IAF strike ..Bhai politician can lie i can accept . But when IAF says we strike the terror camp still people say we missed it we did just token air raid and not even bombed anything ..We have worse internal enemies than external :frusty:

Cucklaa.jpg

Last edited:

SanjeevM

Country flag
Baba....saying....................
I appreciate baba but regarding the terrorists, I would believe when authentic sources confirm his death. Like when Osama was killed, his body was taken by US forces, DNA tests were done to confirm that he in fact was Osama. Similarly we need authentic evidence that Maulana Masood Azhar is in fact dead.

It may be a ploy to de-escalate and calm India to stand down since the terror head is dead. We should continue out grip on Pakistan. If one terrorist dies, another one takes his place because of the framework established by Pakistan. We need to destroy this framework so that no new terrorists are created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles