India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Member state can bomb pakistan wholesale to 72 whores if it deemed fit to counter terrorism as china is NOT allowing UNSC to do its job.

China is very scared of pakis and they are weak to fight islamic fanatics when it comes to real life actions against them.
Shooopa pooor
The chinese look good in movies like operation red sea... But when they faced a rag tag militia in South Sudan they abandoned their posts...

sorcerer

Country flag
Looks like East Turkestan will become very prominent in the coming days all over the media for a looong time to come.

USA was already towing this Human rights lines and trade lines with china in Sync.

Interesting developments

Enquirer

Why cant we lease a island in andaman to USA?

Chinese will forever remember what a blunder it was by them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Because of LEMOA, US is entitled to use the Andaman port for its ships (it's not exclusive access though)

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
We need a counterbalance to china. US is the only one.

We counterbalanced US and china in 1971 by signing the treaty with USSR which provided for Ussr intervention in a war againist India.

We need something similar.

Do we need USA to counterbalance China???. Last I checked, it was USA looking upto India to counterbalance China.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistan’s support to terrorism and its doctrine of “first and even an early use” of nuclear weapons, create a worrying and destabilising situation in South Asia, experts opined here at a conference, held parallel to a meeting of the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC).

ANI news

Everyone speaking same language against pakistan.
No mention of Kashmir.

Enquirer

Bullshit. It's a quid pro quo. We access their bases for replenishment and maintenance and they ours. We hold 100% control on our ports as they do on theirs.
Technically there's no one as dumb as India!!!
The only US port that would be of GREAT VALUE to India (via LEMOA) would have been the
Diego Garcia (the island that belongs to UK but leased to US) - strategic in Indian Ocean to monitor/prevent Chinese subs/ships!
But the great Indian minds sided with Mauritius (even at a time when Mauritius was shitting on India) claim to regain the islands!!! Now the court has awarded the island to go back to Mauritius. So, the biggest advantage India could have gained via LEMOA is gone!!!!

Last edited:

Immanuel

Country flag
Don’t worry China blocking at UNSC.
We’ll get them later...
Lot’s of work to be done, both in infrastructure and economy.

Edit: only immediate outcome I wish will happen from this is that, Americans realising that their own media is not fully in their control.
I think Americans already know their Media is full of shit, trust in media in the US is at historic lows per polling data.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I think Americans already know their Media is full of shit, trust in media in the US is at historic lows per polling data.
In this case I meant American establishment(a section of it atleast) , not ordinary citizens.

Enquirer

We bought INS Jalashwa (an Austin-class LPD) with our own money, too. Guess what? It doesn't mean squat!

Pakistan requires US Congress approval just to use these planes that they've paid for in full.
INS Jalashwa was given to India free-of-cost!!! For training purposes only.
But the point still remains, that despite Paki claim to have paid their money the end-user-agreement still applies!
Also how much of their money was paid is highly suspect! Because US gives Pakis military aid money that they can spend it in return on US military goods as they like.
Also, many of the AIM missiles were given to Pakis in 2014 as US was getting rid of their inventories in Afghanistaion - this was given at dirt cheap price (almost for the cost of transportation!)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Why cant we lease a island in andaman to USA?

Chinese will forever remember what a blunder it was by them.

First, being a subordinate to US like UK or France will be a blow to India's strategic ambitions of becoming a world leader.

Second, slowly and steadily, US has been turning hostile to India. These are only few events where they back us.

Third, India doesn't need anyone to protect her. India's military can blow at least 2/3 of world's strangest militaries and no country is able to snatch a substantial piece of land from Bharat.

In Indian Ocean region, India is the most capable force, from horn of Africa to Oceania, SE Asia or Indian Subcontinent, they all together can't challenge India.
India is the only player and all smaller countries are around are of either pawns of India or external powers.

Enquirer

First, being a subordinate to US like UK or France will be a blow to India's strategic ambitions of becoming a world leader.

Second, slowly and steadily, US has been turning hostile to India. These are only few events where they back us.
Issues on trade will always remain between friendly countries! US & Canada have always bickered over milk & cheese trade!!!

Strategically there's a lot of convergence between US and India! Bush/Obama pushed it, Jim Mattis took it forward; Bolton and Pompeo seem to be doing the same (Trump is an idiot, has no idea what he's doing or talking)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Issues on trade will always remain between friendly countries! US & Canada have always bickered over milk & cheese trade!!!

Strategically there's a lot of convergence between US and India! Bush/Obama pushed it, Jim Mattis took it forward; Bolton and Pompeo seem to be doing the same (Trump is an idiot, has no idea what he's doing or talking)
It's not only about trade, American intervention in countries which are trade partners of India will sour relationship for sure.
As for "convergence", even though I hate PRC even more after Azhar episode, China is more likely to be India's ally than US.

US is important because its a superpower. China is important because its actual trade partner. China right now is world's biggest factory from where India is buying and in future in its post industrial era, it will be world's biggest market where India will sell its stuff.

US comes in picture as India wants to emerge as another pole of world like US, Russia and China. But one of those poles is hostile to India and sits in India's immediate neighborhood.

US for its own security reasons, wants to subordinate India. But India stayed strategically autonomous and didn't become second class power like France, UK or Japan which ultimately sent America's "pivot to Asia" down the drain.

If India joins "First World" block (highly unlikely), its security will be risked facing direct hostilities from "Second World" in neighborhood. In case there is some sort of strategic bargaining between India & China leading to their alignment, US will lose importance in India's long term foreign policy.

In case India keeps balancing things and reamains a "Third World" country even as a pole of power like its doing today, impact of interests will turn US vitroilic and hostile to India gradually and eventually.

Believe me or not, I have seen Americans being hardcore nationalists day by day. They have insecurities of losing their dominance and they hate every country who has potential to do that.

Kazah

That is bullshit because US suspended all military assistance to Pakis - includes training Paki military!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
interestingly he is a top notch pilot of PAF who also got awarded by ISPR last yr.

This kill can change the whole dynamics of 2019 indo pak conflict, US needs to publicly shame napak if F 16 is missing from napak's inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles