India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsme

Country flag
Of course. Every self-respecting defense enthusiast outside of India knows that the IAFs principal audience right now is its domestic audience, especially since it's an election season. To most of their audience facts will not matter since they are willing to believe what the IAF will say, and as to the more critical section of India, well, they do not want to be branded as traitors when patriotic passions are running high.
This was the same narrative after the surgical raids by SF when the proof was released everyone shut up it will be the same with this one as well. The question is when will they release.

armyofhind

Country flag
Of course. Every self-respecting defense enthusiast outside of India knows that the IAFs principal audience right now are its domestic audience especially so now that it's an election season. To most of their audience facts will not matter since they are willing to believe what the IAF will say and as to the more critical section of India, well, they do not want to be branded as traitors when patriotoc passions are running high.
Contrary to what you believe Mr. self styled "observer", things do not function in India like the way they do in your country or those of your masters.

There is no "audience" for the IAF. Its a branch of the Indian Military and is used to achieve strategic and tactical objectives for the country apart from the nation's defense.
It has no bearing whatsoever, to play in elections. The Indian Military is an independent establishment, and they don't do things for elections.
This isn't the politburo commie.
Like I told you earlier, stop vomiting outdated shit on the forum.

And please don't try to play this "Elite Member" card over here with me or anyone else on the thread, everyone knows that you stay on the forum long enough, especially from the days way back when it started, and post enough shit, you become an elite member.

From the kind of other worldly posts you've been making with no basis in analysis or fact, it's more prudent to assume you are far from an "observer" and more of a kid who's watched too many war movies.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Of course. Every self-respecting defense enthusiast outside of India knows that the IAFs principal audience right now is its domestic audience, especially since it's an election season. To most of their audience facts will not matter since they are willing to believe what the IAF will say, and as to the more critical section of India, well, they do not want to be branded as traitors when patriotic passions are running high.
Yes, and I tell you this is what foreign media and foreign media watching people are believing.
They don't have any liability to believe in us.
Believe in NYT, BBC, FOREIGN POLICY, AL ZAZEERA or whatever this AL whatever is.
They are the epitome of democracy and truth, just like when the same news outlets(many new have joined) said in 2003 "IRAQ HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION".

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Let China even try to claim downing an American military asset, let alone actually downing one.

Then we can talk...

We too are good at giving advice to Indian cricket team while watching the match on TV, doesn’t mean we assume we know more than indian cricket team.

Last edited:

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Contrary to what you believe Mr. self styled "observer", things do not function in India like the way they do in your country or those of your masters.

There is no "audience" for the IAF. Its a branch of the Indian Military and is used to achieve strategic and tactical objectives for the country apart from the nation's defense.
It has no bearing whatsoever, to play in elections. The Indian Military is an independent establishment, and they don't do things for elections.
This isn't the politburo commie.
Like I told you earlier, stop vomiting outdated shit on the forum.

And please don't try to play this "Elite Member" card over here with me or anyone else on the thread, everyone knows that you stay on the forum long enough, especially from the days way back when it started, and post enough shit, you become an elite member.

From the kind of other worldly posts you've been making with no basis in analysis or fact, it's more prudent to assume you are far from an "observer" and more of a kid who's watched too many war movies.
Nobody cares about what you or foreign media thinks. Will you stop spamming the thread with whatever you are spewing. Seriously nobody is buying your BS. Go away.

Mods please mute this guy from this thread. He is spamming the thread with his anti Indian ccp propaganda.
@Dovah @Singh

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes, and I tell you this is what foreign media and foreign media watching people are believing.
They don't have any liability to believe in us.
Believe in NYT, BBC, FOREIGN POLICY, AL ZAZEERA or whatever this AL whatever is.
They are the epitome of democracy and truth, just like when the same news outlets(many new have joined) said in 2003 "IRAQ HAS WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION".
It was not the media that said Iraq had WMD it was Colin Powell (it destroyed his career and legacy, too bad for him) and the Bush administration. Most Western media simply reported the claim (others like WSJ reported it more than the rest) while some like NYT came out with critical editorials.

What's happening with the vast majority of Indian media on the other hand with regards to the latest Paki-India flare-up is deeply appalling. Instead of scrurinizing Government claims they are even getting ahead of Government claims with absurd reports like "MKI shot down AMRAAM!"

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let China even try to claim downing an American military asset, let alone actually downing one.

Then we can talk...

We too are good at giving advice to Indian cricket team while watching the match on TV, doesn’t mean we assume we know more than indian cricket team.
What's with the innuendos about being 'with China?' Would it make it easier for you to explain the situation if you can paint me as a Chinese troll? Unbelievable!

Last edited:

armyofhind

Country flag
Nobody cares about what you or foreign media thinks. Will you stop spamming the thread with whatever you are spewing. Seriously nobody is buying your BS. Go away.

Mods please mute this guy from this thread. He is spamming the thread with his anti Indian ccp propaganda.
@Dovah @Singh
Why are you quoting me? Quote the Asian "Observer"

armyofhind

Country flag
You newbies are hilarious! :pound:
I'll save the laughter for the time you are banned commie. I'm not a newbie by the way. But if your politburo gave you enough intelligence to read and do actual research, you'd not be making this mistake.
Figures, a self styled observer parroting party lines has little time for anything else right. :scared2:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
It was not the media that said Iraq had WMD it was Colin Powell (it destroyed his career and legacy, too bad for him) and the Bush administration. Most Western media simply reported the claim (others like WSJ reported it more than the rest) while some like NYT came out with critical editorials.

What's happening eith the vast majority of Indian media on the other hand is deeply appalling. Instead of scrurinizing Government claims they are even getting ahead of Government claims with absurd reports like "MKI shot down AMRAAM!"
Common dude at that time most Americans wanted to do something with Iraq are you saying COLLIN POWELL made these most Americans to believe that Iraq was a terrible nation.
Of course news outlets were also supporting the war.
Like you said many wrote critical articles at that time...... here also many have given facts in this forum.
You are not believing in those what I can say.
Regarding Indian media we know them they are MASALA NEWS that's why nobody in your first world believe them but atleast believe in us "BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT TYPE OF COUNTRY PAKISTAN is and how much love western world has for us".
If you come here with NYT, BBC and others post be sure you will not get backers.
WE know what so called WEST DEMOCRACY IS.

Khalsa_Panth

Hope every agitated jingoist on this forum would come back to senses - the two countries should calm down.

Pakistan and India are both NUKE powers. None of us wants them to play with their lethal toys. India should stop provocations and address what Kashmiris desire - the root cause of unrests.

That's why they both joined SCO - a club for PEACE.
Sorry, it's against our religion to tolerate Islam

ਆਸ਼ਾ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦਾ ਜੋ ਤੁਰਕਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਸ ਕਰਨ ਦਾ ।

It is the hope of the Master [Guru Gobind Singh Ji] to destroy the Turks.

ਕਾਰਨ ਇਹ ਸੀ ਪੰਥ ਜਗਤ ਵਿਚ ਧਰਨ ਦਾ ।

For this reason the [Khalsa] Panth was manifested in this world.

ਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਸਿਖ ਅਤੇ ਸਿੰਘ ਹੈ ਸੋਈ । ਗੁਰੂ ਕੇ ਵਾਕ ਪਛਾਣੇ ਕੋਈ । ੪੩੦।

The Guru's Sikh and Singh is one who recognizes the order of the Guru.

ਅਗੇ ਹੋਰ ਸੁਣੋ ਛੰਦ, ਜੋ ਆਪ ਰਸਨੀ ਉਚਾਰਾ । ਕਾਰਨ ਤੁਰਕਾਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਸੈ, ਪੰਥ ਸਵਾਰਾ ।

Listen to the following passage [which is not provided in this post], which the Guru has spoken with his tounge. The Panth will become beautiful after destroying the Turks.

https://www.manglacharan.com/home/ugardanthi-explanation-bansavalinama

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I'll save the laughter for the time you are banned commie. I'm not a newbie by the way. But if your politburo gave you enough intelligence to read and do actual research, you'd not be making this mistake.
Figures, a self styled observer parroting party lines has little time for anything else right. :scared2:
It's not my fault that you're too lazy to backread my posts. Anyway, good luck with waiting boy....

Khalsa_Panth

What's happening with the vast majority of Indian media on the other hand with regards to the latest Paki-India flare-up is deeply appalling. Instead of scrurinizing Government claims they are even getting ahead of Government claims with absurd reports like "MKI shot down AMRAAM!"
Asian pussy ain't as wet as white pussy boi.

armyofhind

Country flag
It's not my fault that you're too lazy to backread my posts. Anyway, good luck with waiting boy....
Seriously, stop playing these cards because they are not working. I have read all your posts and that's why I'm telling you to your face, you're no observer. You're trying to push and agenda in this thread and it will not work. Come up with something better commie.
Put that robot brain to work. Call up the politburo and ask them to send you some new lines to parrot.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Common dude at that time most Americans wanted to do something with Iraq are you saying COLLIN POWELL made these most Americans to believe that Iraq was a terrible nation.
Of course news outlets were also supporting the war.
Like you said many wrote critical articles at that time...... here also many have given facts in this forum.
You are not believing in those what I can say.
Regarding Indian media we know them they are MASALA NEWS that's why nobody in your first world believe them but atleast believe in us "BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT TYPE OF COUNTRY PAKISTAN is and how much love western world has for us".
If you come here with NYT, BBC and others post be sure you will not get backers.
WE know what so called WEST DEMOCRACY IS.
You don't have to convince me about Paki land. I'm with you on their inherent backwardness. But India is supposed to be better than Paki land. It's the World's biggest democracy and supposed to be the beacon of intellectual tolerance, honesty and discourse.

Khalsa_Panth

Seriously, stop playing these cards because they are not working. I have read all your posts and that's why I'm telling you to your face, you're no observer. You're trying to push and agenda in this thread and it will not work. Come up with something better commie.
Put that robot brain to work. Call up the politburo and ask them to send you some new lines to parrot.
Nigga, the philippines & south korea both cut their dicks following america.

Katua stick together, observe

Khalsa_Panth

You don't have to convince me about Paki land. I'm with you on their inherent backwardness. But India is supposed to be better than Paki land. It's the World's biggest democracy and supposed to be the beacon of intellectual tolerance, honesty and discourse.
What?

India is a third world country looking for first world problems

Indira shoots 5000+ sadhu protesting cow slaughter

Nehru put his foot on the head of a holy man screaming Fuck Your Religion

Democracy don't work
Ur wife will always vote to fuck Aryas

If she fit we'll do it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles