India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
You cannot even have your facts straight. It always pays to educate yourself very well before engaging in an argument.
So you are here for trolling ? Despite the fact that I have been civil to you in my previous posts ?

Anyway, even if I'm not Indian I know the sequence of events in this latest flare-up.

Feb. 14, a JEM suicide bomber blew himself up in Pulwama, Kashmir, killing at least 40 Indian soldiers.
Feb. 26, India retaliated by sending IAF aircraft on a conventional cross-border raid into Pakistani territory.
Feb. 27, Pakistan retaliated by dropping bombs on Indian territory. Thereafter, an aerial battle happened which ultimately led to the downing of an IAF Mig21 which crash inside Pakistani territory. The IAF claimed it downed a PAF F-16 but no credible proof has been presented other than a chunk of what is claimed as an AMRAAM wreckage. PAF also claimed of downing a second IAF aircraft without showing proof.
Feb. 29, Pakistan returned the IAF pilot.
Repeating the same post again and again doesn't make an argument correct.

There are Pakistani witnesses who have seen 3 parachutes. One chute was IAF pilot who were other 2 ?

It's a common sense that Pakistan won't say that they have an F-16 down, they also will erase the evidence available at the crash site.

If you lack the above-said common sense what are you doing in a defence forum ? Trying to troll Indians against their attack on a Terrorist state.

Akshay_Fenix

As border tensions remain, cost of air travel surges

Airspace on the eastern side of Pakistan has remained closed for commercial flights, forcing airlines to fly through the western airspace. Alternative routes are quite longer than the original ones. Consequently, the duration and cost of flights have surged significantly.

“The duration of domestic flights has increased by 30 to 60 minutes each,” Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) spokesman Mashood Tajwar told The Express Tribune on Friday.

“The operation cost of a flight from Karachi to Islamabad has surged by over 30%…due to the closure of airspace on eastern routes and airlines are using western routes,” Airblue Deputy Managing Director Commercial Raheel Ahmed said.

The current scenario points to higher fuel consumption by the aviation industry due to the longer routes taken to reach destinations. Pakistan is largely an imported oil-dependent economy and the current situation could have a significant impact on the country’s import bill.

In a meeting held a few days ago, Prime Minister Imran Khan directed the Petroleum Division to increase the strategic oil reserves to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply to the armed forces in the wake of tensions between two neighbouring countries.

Evil Modi, first it was tomatoes and now this.

SanjeevM

Country flag
#BREAKING: Indian Diplomat @animesh_octsky speaks at UN HRC on cross border terror supported, sustained & perpetuated by Pakistan in Jammu & Kashmir. Not surprised at habitual denial by Pak politicians/military of the presence of terror entities in territories under its control.

Wooow!!! We openly raised concerns for Balauchistan, Khyber Pakhtunwa, Ahmadiyas, Shias, residents of POK who are disappeared and murdered by Pakistan Army regularly. I hope our Balauchistan freedom fighters friends will be glad to hear this that we raised their concerns at UNHRC.

Kuch Pakistani Army ke kills tho bante hain.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Hey chinese troll. Dont bore us. Pak has not allowed anyone inside balakot site since 10 days. They claimed 2 aircrafts shot where is the second one. It takes some bit of commonsense who is lying and changing statements. Their FM claims we have azar masood and next day their ispr claims no jem does not exist here. How cartoon of a country

tomato

As border tensions remain, cost of air travel surges

Airspace on the eastern side of Pakistan has remained closed for commercial flights, forcing airlines to fly through the western airspace. Alternative routes are quite longer than the original ones. Consequently, the duration and cost of flights have surged significantly.

“The duration of domestic flights has increased by 30 to 60 minutes each,” Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) spokesman Mashood Tajwar told The Express Tribune on Friday.

“The operation cost of a flight from Karachi to Islamabad has surged by over 30%…due to the closure of airspace on eastern routes and airlines are using western routes,” Airblue Deputy Managing Director Commercial Raheel Ahmed said.

The current scenario points to higher fuel consumption by the aviation industry due to the longer routes taken to reach destinations. Pakistan is largely an imported oil-dependent economy and the current situation could have a significant impact on the country’s import bill.

In a meeting held a few days ago, Prime Minister Imran Khan directed the Petroleum Division to increase the strategic oil reserves to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply to the armed forces in the wake of tensions between two neighbouring countries.

Evil Modi, first it was tomatoes and now this.
Usually flights to Dubai from Porkiland costs PKR 30k -35k ..but now a days it costs around PKR 75k and that too people are dying to get...

PKMKB

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag

this pice of junk is the drone we shoot down , i think same think u can order from aliu express for cuple of garnds
Where u got the name of the drone....

rone

Country flag
Where u got the name of the drone....
i saw their last defense expo video so i remembered it and see the wreckage of drone i was sure the size and dimension of wreckage matching this drone, its tactical UAV

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
i saw their last defense expo video so i remembered it and see the wreckage of drone i was sure the size and dimension of wreckage matching this drone, its tactical UAV
They have different Chinese drones.......

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
If this goes on then BSF should be armed with Manpads such as 9k333 Verba or Mistral.

this pice of junk is the drone we shoot down , i think same think u can order from aliu express for cuple of garnds
MANPADs should beBattle-riddles for frontline troopers are coming soon.. should be more than enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles