India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Being honest only fools will believe that paki has not used f16...
Su30...is iafs backbone..though we have..mig29...mirage2000...and other fighters...
Pakis have only.....f16..jf17 ....and other junks......

An airforce prefers to use their best fighter in case of aggression.........
.....and if pakis think jf17 is best....
Then I am......quit

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There is not enough evidence in the public domain cause the plane crashed in POK. However, could you please explain why the PAki general and their PM said they had 2 pilots in custody and then later they confirmed only one? There were 2 - 3 parachutes seen coming down, who where the other 2 pilots? If it was Indian pilots we would have seen more videos etc. And more over IAF has confirmed they got circumstantial evidence which I believe will be released at a later date as you know how slow our bureaucracy is. And more over these are not for entertainment of fan boys like you and me the PAF knows what happened and IAF knows what happened and some other country's intel agencies possibly. It doesn't really matter what you or me or million others like us think.
Trying to have too much of a good thing? As I said sooner or later photos of crash site will begin leaking. It's very hard to hide this kind of thing in the internet age.

Akshay_Fenix

3 of em...

1 over multan..giving cover to a NO CALL Sign
1 over Faisalabad.
1 over Bawalpur?

pakis are spooked
Hmmm they are all going at about 100-150 knots.

Another one spotted, 4 of them in air now. Something is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorcerer

Country flag
Another one with NO call sign approaching Multan..
Away from the usual flight corridor..I guess

Edit:
Call sign ZARRAR

Akshay_Fenix

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Country flag
Hope every agitated jingoist on this forum would come back to senses - the two countries should calm down.
There should be the reason to calm down. Enough is enough.
They aren't going to escape so easily after killing so much of our people.
Pakistan and India are both NUKE powers.
Nukes are simply overrated.
Nuclear weapons don't put both on same international positions. India is MUCH MORE than nuclear power while Pakistan is NOTHING MORE than a nuclear power.
Having 10-20 more warheads won't matter given India's experience with nuclear technology, large size and interception capabilities, leave alone non nuclear fronts.

Pakistanis know this better than you and that's why they haven't mentioned their nukes this time and crying to UN instead.
None of us wants them to play with their lethal toys.
You guys are the one who provided them lethal toys. Pakistan has been a pawn of Western and Far Eastern nations to keep India in check. And that's why this "India vs Pakistan" dilemma so romantized around world.
India should stop provocations
India never provoked anyone. These are Pakistanis who shoved up terrorism in a pure territorial dispute and started jihadist movements against India. India has been tolerating them for long. They even used boast about this openly in past. We got no reason to believe that they won't be doing it now.

Those all 220 million terrorists along with their politicians and generals on their official accounts were celebrating Pulwama attack unless they realized that sh!t is going to be deep for them now and deleted all their tweets. Pakistani ISPR's DG has been changing is statement 10 times a day (people want us to believe him though) and all of those bloody jihadis have become angels of peace all of sudden now.
and address what Kashmiris desire - the root cause of unrests.
By that logic, China should acknowledge Uighurystan's desire. Kashmir & Xinjiang have nothing to do with nationalism, they are pure Islamic upsurges.
Many of us have our grandparents or parents escaped from Kashmir in past after genocide of Hindus begun. Yeah, so called "international community" didn't have anything to say about human rights then.
Islam is an Arabic religion and nothing to do with Indian Subcontinent. A random guest comes in to stay your country and asks for "freedom" from you. May be how Islam spread around world.

They have initially hid themselves behind secular constitution and screwed it when they come in majority.
That's why they both joined SCO - a club for PEACE.
SCO has nothing to do with peace. It is a non military version of NATO created by China to unite "East".

India joined because India tries to join every supernational organization to expand its diplomatic approaches.

Pakistan joined it because its Chinese.

sorcerer

Country flag

Pakistan: Gas pipeline blast in Balochistan's Dera Bugti area, 4 security men killed; Balochistan Liberation Tigers claim responsibility of the blast
:hehe::hehe:

china should give more and more support to state sponsored terrorism to hurt another state ECONOMICALLY.
Well!! two can play the game

Sab Kuch CLEAR HAI!!!!!

Slowwwly..but steadily

#FREEBALOCHISTAN

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
That AMRAAM debris does not prove an F-16 shot down. It just proves that an AMRAAM was fired by an F-16. But you're right, with time and more evidence comes clarity.

I can understand the nationalistic passion right now. But do not consider my, and most non-Indian defense observers, uncertainty on thus claim at the moment. It should be the job of the IAF to find ways to prove its claim for he who alleges must always prove.
I don't think we need to prove that our bombs really killed terrorists/hit buildings.

Rather Pakistani response with PAF attack is an evidence that IAF went deep inside Paki land. We also don't need to prove that we shot down an F-16. We thwarted their attack is evidence since nothing was harmed by their bombs.

But since Pakistan has claimed that they dropped bombs on plains to give warning, is completely foolish, because no one takes real bombs for warning purpose and drops the same on border (which is quite funny:laugh:) again that too did not blast. It proves that they ran to save their life.

sorcerer

Country flag
I don't think we need to prove that our bombs really killed terrorists/hit buildings.

Rather Pakistani response with PAF attack is an evidence that IAF went deep inside Paki land. We also don't need to prove that we shot down an F-16. We thwarted their attack is evidence since nothing was harmed by their bombs.

But since Pakistan has claimed that they dropped bombs on plains to give warning, is completely foolish, because no one takes real bombs for warning purpose and drops the same on border (which is quite funny:laugh:) again that too did not blast. It proves that they ran to save their life.
We can give pakis their own bombs back with a blast..afterall its theirs

itsme

Country flag
They should have presented the satellite images at the UN today thus validating our claim.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Of course. Every self-respecting defense enthusiast outside of India knows that the IAFs principal audience right now is its domestic audience, especially since it's an election season. To most of their audience facts will not matter since they are willing to believe what the IAF will say, and as to the more critical section of India, well, they do not want to be branded as traitors when patriotic passions are running high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles