India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
So Jaish is so powerful that cheenis cant control them.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Chinkis don't have experience in anti terrorism warfare. Also they can only defend themselves with security in porkistan. They can go out and hunt terrorists there.

uoftotaku

Country flag
Chinkis don't have experience in anti terrorism warfare. Also they can only defend themselves with security in porkistan. They can go out and hunt terrorists there.
Chinkis don't have experience in any kind of serious warfare. The last time they fought against an armed opponent was in Vietnam and they got badly whooped. Ever since the only time their soldiers have fired their guns are in training exercises and against their own citizens in various "public security" incidents.

Don't bother with them for now, they are a paper military that relies more on intimidation and posturing than actual fighting ability. Not without reason do most countries around them regard them more as gangsters than military

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
Chinkis won’t fight like us, they won’t give an F About human rights.

They will use overwhelming force, against even a small number of organised militancy.

captscooby81

Country flag
I think the big difference between PAF and IAF on 27th Feb was the SAAB Erieye which had clearly mapped the indian fighters up in the sky and which made the pakis to launch AMRAAM using the Gap the Erieye has identified . Lesson for IAF and Mod one Netra will do no good and its time we can serious on the AWACS and AEW system and possible try to make more Netra or buy A-50 from Russia . We have very serious deficiency in this part of Air warfare . Its sooner the better we stop dreaming of A330 Hybrid Awacs and MRT and simply by A330 for Tankers and go separate about the AWAC program ..i am just wondering if PAF can do this with Erieye few numbers imagine what IAF will face when the PLAAF comes calling with its bunch of Y-8/9 shanxi ..

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
I think the big difference between PAF and IAF on 27th Feb was the SAAB Erieye which had clearly mapped the indian fighters up in the sky and which made the pakis to launch AMRAAM using the Gap the Erieye has identified . Lesson for IAF and Mod one Netra will do no good and its time we can serious on the AWACS and AEW system and possible try to make more Netra or buy A-50 from Russia . We have very serious deficiency in this part of Air warfare . Its sooner the better we stop dreaming of A330 Hybrid Awacs and MRT and simply by A330 for Tankers and go separate about the AWAC program ..i am just wondering if PAF can do this with Erieye few numbers imagine what IAF will face when the PLAAF comes calling with its bunch of Y-8/9 shanxi ..
There are two EL/W2090 phalcons on IL76 on order for air force ,only final approval of CCS remains and as far as i know there are now 2 netra in of inventory and third one which is with drdo and there is also a programme of c295 other than a330
CABS-Designed C-295 AEW &C Proposal for Indonesia.jpg

IndiaRising

Country flag
I think the big difference between PAF and IAF on 27th Feb was the SAAB Erieye which had clearly mapped the indian fighters up in the sky and which made the pakis to launch AMRAAM using the Gap the Erieye has identified . Lesson for IAF and Mod one Netra will do no good and its time we can serious on the AWACS and AEW system and possible try to make more Netra or buy A-50 from Russia . We have very serious deficiency in this part of Air warfare . Its sooner the better we stop dreaming of
Why did the AMRAAMs fail then? Most of their AMRAAMs did not even hit any of our fighters. If Wing commander abhinandan hadn’t chased that f-16, the story would be very different for the past 10 days

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Absolutely! Their AWACS & P3-Orions should be out primary targets in case of a serious conflict.

IndiaRising

Country flag
The best part is that there has not been a single accident of the Tejas since it first flew!! That's an amazing record!
Sir, what does your military mind say about why pakis have closed airspace for so long? All of us on the forum are at best, armchair thinkers. I would like to know your thoughts. Regards

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
The best part is that there has not been a single accident of the Tejas since it first flew!! That's an amazing record!
Imagine Tejas replacing vintage Mig21s, yes F16 killer Mig21s ! Around 200+ Tejas Mk2s will be good enough to take on pakis, their F16s, and rest of their air force with junk fighters!

Rest if the force could concentrate on other operations (obviously, we might use our other fighters occasionally to spank paki PAF).

Damn corrupt babus, arms dealers and military middlemen to delay Tejas FOC for this long.

Babloo Singh

Country flag
While we boost our AWACS & Tanker fleet in coming decade as suggested, lets try out Navator K-172 / K-100 on Erieye or any flying PAF tanker now....before we deescalate :biggrin2:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Yup, soon their AWACS will outnumber the fighters they have. We have 2 AWACS on order + 1 more NETRA.

mayfair

Lesson for IAF and Mod one Netra will do no good and its time we can serious on the AWACS and AEW system and possible try to make more Netra or buy A-50 from Russia .
You do realise that the single Netra detected ALL the Shitistani fizzleyas as soon as they took off and alerted the Northern Air command soon thereafter. It tracked the swarm formation and also the jets that broke off for ingress. They were thwarted by SAM systems and also by Bison and MKI vectored in by the Netra.

Do read the blow by blow account of the air battle to see where lies the scope for improvement. I think you'll find that it was not the lack of AEW&CS but sticking too long with the old RoEs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles