India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorcerer

Country flag
Why not officially block all products from porkis? Then there is no question of reading the labels.
Thats true..
but some of these products are exported to other nations and we have a huge NRI population falling for the paki ploy of naming products INDIAN.

Enquirer

None of that would be relevant if we just kept the LOC hot & hitting them there. For example, maybe try & grab the chicken-neck HajiPir Pass, by blowing all the Porki posts there.

What's the point of spending so much in defence purchase or r&d, if we don't intend to use them?
The ultimate aim of defense is never to having use them.......and you can achieve that only after you have sent out a very clear intent to use it.

India so far never SIGNALLED that intent. Even the Balakot strike is limited, because the main perpetrators (Paki army) were spared. Short bursts of LOC shelling that Pakis can absorb and retaliate in measure doesn not cut it. Like Israel, India should convey unambiguously that it won't dither to impose 'punitive' damage. Once that's done then India will only need to 'maintain' superiority without having to use it.

sorcerer

Country flag
Balakot strike: Each warhead had 70-80 kg net explosive quantity

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...-had-70-80-kg-net-explosive-quantity-5616595/
Someone was talkin about the Sudarshan..well!! thats open to debate.

“This time the target was Balakot. If the target was Muzaffarabad instead, which is heavily inhabited and where no collateral damage would be acceptable, we would need to take out the people staying in a particular room without causing any damage to the adjacent room. We have the capacity to do that with this weapon,” the officer said.

Actually...AIR FORCE never said anything about the munition used.. THe media made it into SPICE .. because there is a pak favorite ISRAEL angle to it SPICE again is nothing but a guidance tool kit.
What did we use with spice...ermmmm...

sorcerer

Country flag
babaji high again...

भर रही कोकिला इधर तान
मारू बाजे पर उधर गान
है रंग और रण का विधान
मिलने को आए हैं आदि
अंत- वीरों का कैसा हो वसंत

गलबाँहें हों या हो कृपाण
चलचितवन हो या धनुषबाण
हो रसविलास या दलितत्राण
अब यही समस्या है दुरंत-
वीरों का कैसा हो वसंत

कह दे अतीत अब मौन त्याग
लंके तुझमें क्यों लगी आग

ऐ कुरुक्षेत्र अब जाग-जाग
बतला अपने अनुभव अनंत-

वीरों का कैसा हो बसन्त

itsme

Country flag
babaji high again...

भर रही कोकिला इधर तान
मारू बाजे पर उधर गान
है रंग और रण का विधान
मिलने को आए हैं आदि
अंत- वीरों का कैसा हो वसंत

गलबाँहें हों या हो कृपाण
चलचितवन हो या धनुषबाण
हो रसविलास या दलितत्राण
अब यही समस्या है दुरंत-
वीरों का कैसा हो वसंत

कह दे अतीत अब मौन त्याग
लंके तुझमें क्यों लगी आग

ऐ कुरुक्षेत्र अब जाग-जाग
बतला अपने अनुभव अनंत-

वीरों का कैसा हो बसन्त

Please translate..................

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Everything is going go normal.....until paki.....do another terror strike...........
Indian media is busy with ayodhya.......
Still I feel...we have not taken revenge.....paki attacked our military installation.............

sorcerer

Country flag
I was about to ask someone to do the same ..
If Babaji is high,...we need someone close to knock off state to translate it for us..
Sober ones...cant do that...

Only thing about Dhanush ban is keeping me interested..
Well!! Like you all...me too want pakis to be saturated with banssss

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Everything is going go normal.....until paki.....do another terror strike...........
Indian media is busy with ayodhya.......
Still I feel...we have not taken revenge.....paki attacked our military installation.............
I assure you that revenge is on the corner may be in days or a big revenge in a few months....therefore no de-escalation!

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Is he referring to cricket match at Ranchi...... which starts at 1:30 ?
Or shelling started once again on LOC ?

sorcerer

Country flag
:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

India’s super spy had Imran Khan’s office, home pictures

Hyderabad: It was not only the Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terror factory in Balakot whose pictures were picked up by the National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO).

Days before the Indian Air Force (IAF) executed the deadly air strikes on the terror camp on Pakistani soil, NTRO —India’s super advanced technical intelligence agency — “travelled” as far as Islamabad and is learnt to have provided satellite pictures and other data of many Pakistani establishments in Islamabad, including Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan’s office and residence.

:pound::pound:

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nat...spy-had-imran-khans-office-home-pictures.html

The way India plays the game is super awesome and beyond the wildest dreams of GAFOORA and pakis.

Remember,how our MARS Orbiter TWEETED a message on ABHINANDAN on his return to India..
WELL!! thats India's version of saying to pakistan that WE CAN SEE, WHAT YOU ARE DOING, EVEN MARS and FUCK YOU PAKIS..!!!!!

Oh well!!!
Even our mars orbiter trolled pakis :pound:

Enquirer

Oh Here the cuckoo fills its tone
And I shall match its beat with my song
That's the norm for color and combat
[ Here's what we have become used to
Turn the warrior's end into Spring ]
OR
[ We've come half way
The warriors will be greeted with Spring/joy ]

No matter what the choice of weapon
Now we have a perfect conflict
[The warriors will be greeted with Spring/joy]
OR
[That'll spring to warrror's delight]

(So that's the cryptic crap he writes....you can make whatever sense you want....and don't ask for translation anymore :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles