India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Okay. Just today some poster was questioning whether Indian Govt is matching upto the escalation of Pakies. This shld come as an eye opener for all those who are questioning our readiness. COAS visiting forward areas means we are ready for any mischief Pakies may try to play with us.

advprashantbsr

Country flag
Spice 1000 & Spice 250 PGMs on Mirage 2000UPG.jpg
For the IAF, this air-launched DEW will be a ‘first day of war’ standoff weapon that can be launched outside an enemy’s area-denial/anti-access capabilities, and fly a route over known C4SI facilities, zapping them along its way, before destroying itself at the end of its mission. Because of its stealthy design, long-range and expendability, it will fly where no other manned airborne assets could and because it does not blow anything up, its use does not necessarily give away the fact that the enemy is under direct attack in the first place. In that sense, it is also a psychological weapon, capable of at least partially blinding an enemy before it even knows that a larger-scale air-attack is coming. The IAF plans to arm its upgraded Mirage 2000Hs and the yet-to-be-acquired Rafale MMRCAs with this DEW and also with RAFAEL’s Spice-1000 PGM.

Jameson Emoni

Al Jizzya got banned in India for promoting terrorism in Kashmir by Pakistan. Here is our own analyst's view. This guy actually is an ex IA Col. and is good at his job.

It is a good news if true. Propaganda is a weapon and therefore needs to be neutralized.

Jameson Emoni

OK. So as of now, Pakistan holds 4 world records.

1. The largest surrender since World War II. 99K Pakistani soldiers surrendered to India in 1971
2. Pakistan became the first nuclear nation to be bombed by another nuclear nation in an air-raid
3. Pakistani F-16 became the first to be shot down by a Mig-21
4. Pakistan is the only nation to have lost 2 F-16s in combat (1 against India & 1 against Afghanistan)

Darth Malgus

Country flag
OK. So as of now, Pakistan holds 4 world records.

1. The largest surrender since World War II. 99K Pakistani soldiers surrendered in 1971
2. Pakistan became the first nuclear nation to be bombed by another nuclear nation in an air-raid
3. Pakistani F-16 became the first to be shot down by a Mig-21
4. Pakistan is the only nation to have lost 2 F-16s in combat (1 against India & 1 against Afghanistan)
Pak ruins everything which is given to them by the US :biggrin2:. Reminds me of the F-104 Starfighter which was shot down by a Mystere. That incident alone destroyed F-104's prospects in the international market. This will effect F-21/16 market in Asia which LM was hoping to target.

WARREN SS

Country flag
can anyone explain about the stolen rafale files from MOD
Loyalist babus do such kind things Don't Worry there Very short times from elections and Pulwana and its aftermath completely downgraded its affects

Govt will only drag this till elections

captscooby81

Country flag
If i remember correctly last month the DM of Bikaner area had issued notification to all the hotels not to give rooms to pakistanis and also asked them to leave bikaner immediately. If i am not wrong COAS was in Bikaner today which has one RAPID division ..

What really surprising is why is pakistan moving all its troops from baloch Iran afghan borders and pushing them into our side of IB and LoC if de escalation is the mood this should not be happening right . Especially when Imraandu Noble khan is looking to win Noble peace price he should not send his troops to fight india ..

Okay. Just today some poster was questioning whether Indian Govt is matching upto the escalation of Pakies. This shld come as an eye opener for all those who are questioning our readiness. COAS visiting forward areas means we are ready for any mischief Pakies may try to play with us.

Jameson Emoni

Pak ruins everything which is given to them by the US :biggrin2:. Reminds me of the F-104 Starfighter which was shot down by a Mystere. That incident alone destroyed F-104's prospects in the international market. This will effect F-21/16 market in Asia which LM was hoping to target.
Yep. Pakistan costed Lockheed Martin $20B. It is a big chunk of change even for a big corporation.

Jameson Emoni

If i remember correctly last month the DM of Bikaner area had issued notification to all the hotels not to give rooms to pakistanis and also asked them to leave bikaner immediately. If i am not wrong COAS was in Bikaner today which has one RAPID division ..

What really surprising is why is pakistan moving all its troops from baloch Iran afghan borders and pushing them into our side of IB and LoC if de escalation is the mood this should not be happening right . Especially when Imraandu Noble khan is looking to win Noble peace price he should not send his troops to fight india ..
India will not cease offensive buildup. This will continue indefinitely.

S.A.T.A

Do you think Imran Khan is at helm of affairs at the moment. When war clouds gather over Pakistan, all key executive decision making automatically switches over to the COAS. Even a assertive PM like Nawaz Sharif was reduced to a dumb mannequin during kargil, Imran is a rank toddler.

Alien

Do you think Imran Khan is at helm of affairs at the moment. When war clouds gather over Pakistan, all key executive decision making automatically switches over to the COAS. Even a assertive PM like Nawaz Sharif was reduced to a dumb mannequin during kargil, Imran is a rank toddler.
I have a feeling that, Imran will not last long to receive so called noble prize. Jernail Bhadwa will boot out Imran govt in coup in near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles