India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Country flag
I say give Iam-raand Khan the noble prize. And let Bhadwa stage a coup when imraand Khan is busy receiving it.
That would be really funny.
:drool:

Also, Lanba is giving few statements,
Looks like Karachi getting plastered on Friday.
Jumma fireworks for our mixedbreedd mongrel neighbours:hippo:

Joker

Country flag
Today GoI is going to nuke Congress with a motherlode of proof.

https://www.republicworld.com/india...n-air-strike-on-pakistans-balakot-terror-base

Nitpicking or denial will only bury Congress deeper.
What else can they do. They are in quicksand now. More they move more they get deeper into this.
I hate those congi bastards for what transpired on 26/11 . RR Patil madarc*od said aise bade sheheromein Chotti bate hotin hain.....madarc*od the entire lot. And now they have dimwit leading them.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
ISI is in full swing to make a denial script.

muralidon924

Country flag
What else can they do. They are in quicksand now. More they move more they get deeper into this.
I hate those congi bastards for what transpired on 26/11 . RR Patil madarc*od said aise bade sheheromein Chotti bate hotin hain.....madarc*od the entire lot. And now they have dimwit leading them.
Man i still remember digvijay singh releasing a book 26/11 a conspiracy by RSS
how india just let 200 of its citizens and bravehearts die
The gov't didn't moved a finger
The audacity of digvijay singh

WARREN SS

Country flag
Seems this biased muslim jihadi sympathizer Journo is toned Down bit after Weapon Lobby jacked there sit up in NYT

See her Specially 9 and 10 points

TejasMK3

Country flag
Seems this biased muslim jihadi sympathizer Journo is toned Down bit after Weapon Lobby jacked there sit up in NYT

See her Specially 9 and 10 points

She got trolled massively by everyone here, including top journos.

Looking at how they are being inconclusive about usage of F-16 violating the contract, it seems like U.S will use it as a bargaining chip with Pakis when it comes to Taliban, Pak were already trying to milk U.S support against us using the Taliban , saying tensions in India will affect the Taliban talks.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
indian need to completely ban NYT, al Jazeera, BBC & all these western propaganda sources , latest Sattlite imagery completely show JEM HQ was hit.
These media channels & dallals paddled same narrative after uri revenge & make no mistake they will do it again in future. There
motive is clear to deny India any advantage..most of them can't fathom there pet dog was thrashed by us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles