India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
If he is actually a part of our Psy Ops team, then I have to say that he is failing pretty badly. All his posts are working up us Indians instead of Napakis.
Bro,us supportin psyops is also part of psyops. I guess no one is here to know wat actually is happening in those waters. Mass spam such posts and let Porks freak,will u?

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
Question:
Do modem submarines have SAMs?... Just enough to take out surveillance planes like P3-Orion & ASW helicopters.

Otherwise if detected they're kinda sitting ducks.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Question:
Do modem submarines have SAMs?... Just enough to take out surveillance planes like P3-Orion & ASW helicopters.

I dont think...they will have it......
Never ever seen a sub with sam

tomato

Lol....Porkis completely gripped in trepidation, they are spooking like rats. ye to tension me hi mar jaenge.

Ariss

Country flag
Question:

They carry shoulder launched sams, dunno about fixed systems.

dude00720

Country flag
We need attack drones inside Subs. hit surveillance when observed via attack drones.

Question:

Combatant

Country flag
Question:

I think everything about this news is fake, a submarine won't go 100 Km near Gwadar and reappear in open to get caught.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Question:

SSKs have Air and Sea Search Radars. When the surface they deploy it.

To survive SSKs don't carry SAMs usually, they just dive deep into the sea. Torpedoes and depth charges can be defeated once submarine had gone underwater.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
They carry shoulder launched sams, dunno about fixed systems.
MANPADS? To laugh those the stuff will have to surface & crew get out!
We need attack drones inside Subs. hit surveillance when observed via attack drones.
I think everything about this news is fake, a submarine won't go 100 Km near Gwadar and reappear in open to get caught.
I dont think...they will have it......
Never ever seen a sub with sam
When operating alone (like they're expected to do) only surveillance planes like P3-Orion & ASW choppers of ships pose a real threat!

If detected they'll be sitting ducks. They should be able to take out a few slow moving big aircrafts. That'll make so much difference!!!
SSKs have Air and Sea Search Radars. When the surface they deploy it.

To survive SSKs don't carry SAMs usually, they just dive deep into the sea. Torpedoes and depth charges can be defeated once submarine had gone underwater.
They'll still be constantly tracked. Once located they're as good as dead... only a matter of time.

aarav

जय परशुराम‍।
Country flag
Any chances they makin videos of their own subs?Highly delusional duffers porkis r, they'll do anythin to pump more and more $ into d def budget.
They did this type of propaganda in 2016 also that time claimed it was Sindhukesari, Paki propaganda just recycling because modi said "Karachi" ,they have to placate their citizens.

thethinker

Country flag
Pakis weren't bright anyway.

They already had their airspace closed. By releasing even such a photoshopped footage, their maritime traffic will go for a toss, the shipping transit costs and insurance will shoot up.

But its all worth it if they keep convincing their awaam about being the best. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles