India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arihant Roy

Country flag
That's how underwater sub snorkelling to curfew batteries look like.
If that's real & they really were doing it inside Porki waters, then it can only a show of presence... aka ungli karna.
When the sub is snorkelling, only the air intake mast for the diesel engines is above the water.

Here we see a major portion of the conning tower above water. The sub isn't snorkelling. She's either surfacing or diving.
And it isn't an emergency dive either. Then the top surface wouldn't be horizontal but sharply inclined since the sub wants to reach a certain depth in the least possible time.

And when a sub enters a country s territorial waters, it is fully submerged with batteries fully charged.

Narasimh

Country flag
From my personal sources I got to know we have not backed down yet. We are still denying PAF the workable
The Actual Footage
I want Pak Forces to start reality show like the "GhostHunters". They will be a hit on TV
Whatever little stand they had as a professional force all have gone out the window by now.

TejasMK3

Country flag
So now, apart from CAP, and shutting down airspace, they also have to watch out on the sea front, already being pounded on LOC :lol:. Will they shutdown their port too? :D

Enquirer

That was Hartosh Bal still smarting from, what he thinks was a BJP conspiracy, to oust him from the 'open magazine'. He couldn't help avoid taking potshots at BJP/RSS, even at the risk of a blatantly casteist article.
Enemy agent mostly pick the 'disaffected' folks....that's their vulnerability.....and then cultivate them!

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Enemy agent mostly pick the 'disaffected' folks....that's their vulnerability.....and then cultivate them!
Maybe... a show of force to warn those ships and tankers to stay d hell outta Paki coasts.....Also,if the location as per coordinates point to Gwadar,it'd be a message to Chinks also....But,r we so willing to give away the underwater signature of our subs? If true,it is indeed a show of force....I take it as a poor edit frm on of their own subs,wd be happy 2 ve proved wrong .

#PKMB
#INapnaTimeAyega

Last edited:

Alien

In the mean time, BJP's official website is down., reports of hacking!

12arya

Country flag
Now following is hilarious :pound::pound::pound:

Keeping the government's initiative of peace in mind, the Indian submarine was not targetted by the Pakistan Navy, said the spokesperson.

Learning from this incident, India should also work towards peace, the statement added.

"This great feat is a testament of the Pakistan Navy's superior skills. The Navy will keep defending Pakistan's naval border. The force has the capability to respond to any aggression."
i can't endure their stupidity anymore.

they have started the "porki navy is awake so that the jihadi populace can sleep peacefully" drama.............its time for our navy to bomb the shit out of these morons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles