India Strikes Against Pakistani Terrorism 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Arre nahi yaar. It does not work like that. When you see such a large strike package coming, you try to get as many of the interceptor package in air as fast as possible. What happens onwards from when the invading package is intercepted is highly unpredictable. Just like we saw in the this case, Wing Commander Abhinandan crossed into Pakistani airspace engaging a retreating F-16. Also, all this is happening with multiple bogeys around and at >800kmph with a very shallow airspace to fight in. One simply does not have the time to these things. The missions you are talking about do happen. Just not in such situations.
Agreed.
Check out @anuraagmuskaan’s Tweet:
Congress supporters have exact same mentality. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

S.A.T.A

OT but since most guys r here....some diplomacy in d mrng...
Don't expect any serious developments on UNSC reforms. There is lot of objection to any serious reforms, at least in the form India wants, in the general assembly. This process will probably take several more years,before we see any tangible progress.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Country flag
That engine flameout can be a genuine issue. As far as I remember, the Mig-27 which we lost in 1999 also had an engine flameout after strafing targets at extremely negative AoA. The plane could not be recovered and the pilot had to eject. Any similarities in the inlet geometry of the Mig 27 and the 21?
I remember the incident, but it was problem peculiar to mig-27 not mig-21..

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Don't expect any serious developments on UNSC reforms. There is lot of objection to any serious reforms, at least in the form India wants, in the general assembly. This process will probably take several more years,before we see any tangible progress.
I think we need to see this development as some sort of cozying between French and Desis,now that France heads the P5. Just a support to our stance on certain global issues like open seas,anti-terror etc. Nothing more. We can see it happen only when our population exceeds that of the Chinks to be the largest in d world. They have to give us a place. My ballpark-abt a decade or so.

Enquirer

They certainly may have the intent, but do they have matching capability?

Russia on the the other hand is a past master in this field, with a highly developed infrastructure for cyberspace offensives. As far as we know, pakistan is a IT backwater...
Don't underestimate the number of assets Pakis have cultivated in India!
(Caste based census of dead CRPF jawans the very day after Pulwama should be an indicator.)

Kazah

Im pretty satisfied with balakot claim of IAF, now they need to counter another propaganda that No F 16 was shot down.

“I have only two sons and neither of them has been a part of the PAF, nor has either ever flown a plane,” he said. “I have not considered any legal action [against the Indian media reports]. I actually laughed them off. My sons have been abroad for years. Unfortunately, they have been needlessly dragged into all this,” Wasimuddin said.

PAF officials confirmed that the retired air marshal had been asked to record a video as a rebuttal to claims in the India media. However, Wasimuddin said he wanted to avoid it because he did not want any undue attention on him or his family given the current crisis.

This raises a set of bigger questions.

If there is no “Wing Commander Shahaz-ud-Din” in the PAF, then who was piloting the F-16 that was allegedly shot down by the IAF? Or did the IAf really shoot down an F-16?

“The trace of the ground and airborne radar scope is always recorded, and usually, all radars preserve this for up to 72 hours, before being overwritten,” he said. “These traces can easily provide the incoming aircraft. And the sudden disappearance of the blip from the (radar) scope of this incoming aircraft will imply a ‘kill.’ There couldn’t be better evidence than this.”

“The IAF can (also) provide audio recording(s) of the interception in which the (MiG-21) pilot must have transmitted to his flight controller. There would be ‘radar contact,’ ‘visual contact,’ target shot down.’ These recordings should be available with the ground radar as well as the airborne radar that was flying that day,” he added.

https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/03/article/no-proof-india-shot-down-pakistan-f-16/

Joker

Country flag
Im pretty satisfied with balakot claim of IAF, now they need to counter another propaganda that No F 16 was shot down.

“I have only two sons and neither of them has been a part of the PAF, nor has either ever flown a plane,” he said. “I have not considered any legal action [against the Indian media reports]. I actually laughed them off. My sons have been abroad for years. Unfortunately, they have been needlessly dragged into all this,” Wasimuddin said.

PAF officials confirmed that the retired air marshal had been asked to record a video as a rebuttal to claims in the India media. However, Wasimuddin said he wanted to avoid it because he did not want any undue attention on him or his family given the current crisis.

This raises a set of bigger questions.

If there is no “Wing Commander Shahaz-ud-Din” in the PAF, then who was piloting the F-16 that was allegedly shot down by the IAF? Or did the IAf really shoot down an F-16?

“The trace of the ground and airborne radar scope is always recorded, and usually, all radars preserve this for up to 72 hours, before being overwritten,” he said. “These traces can easily provide the incoming aircraft. And the sudden disappearance of the blip from the (radar) scope of this incoming aircraft will imply a ‘kill.’ There couldn’t be better evidence than this.”

“The IAF can (also) provide audio recording(s) of the interception in which the (MiG-21) pilot must have transmitted to his flight controller. There would be ‘radar contact,’ ‘visual contact,’ target shot down.’ These recordings should be available with the ground radar as well as the airborne radar that was flying that day,” he added.

https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/03/article/no-proof-india-shot-down-pakistan-f-16/
If iaf chief says we have f-16 radar signatures with us, it's good enough. No need for Waseem us din to clarify . Also Shahzaz might not be son of this khacchar. I don't care I will doubt f-16 falling down when Shahzad gandoo shows us his face (note. He is a gandoo only IF he is alive!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articles