India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinmoy

Country flag
It's a fixed match. Foot soldiers from both sides are sacrificed so that patriots from both sides can be fooled or appeased. In the meantime status quo will be maintained and the top guys (generals, politicians from both sides) will have a good time. What a farce.
So as per you, what should be our response?
How should we play the game?

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
But which F16 crash she is talking about. Did it crashed recently, or this was the one abhi shot and now they passing it as accident

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistani Army Training Terrorists in Camps Along Border - Reports
2 minutes
India

08:06 GMT 12.03.2020Get short URL

New Delhi (Sputnik): India has been accusing Pakistan of providing a safe haven for terrorist outfits. In February 2019, Jaish-e-Mohammed took responsibility for a suicide attack on a convoy of Indian troops that killed 40 individuals, heightening tensions between the two countries.

The Pakistani Army was found training 25 Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) terrorists near the Bhawani post in Jammu and Kashmir, according to intelligence sources.

The sources claimed that terrorists were being trained at a launch pad by JeM commander Abu Hamza, where eight Baloch Regiments of the Pakistani Army were posted.

After training, the terrorists were meant to go to India from the Rajouri, Poonch, and Jammu side of the border in six groups, the sources said.

India has been claiming that terror outfits active in Jammu and Kashmir and Punjab were getting aid from Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed.

The reports of links between Jaish, Jammu and Kashmir-based Hizbul Mujahideen and Punjab-based Khalistani militants have been making the rounds for some time.

Khalistani militants are seeking to create a separate country "Khalistan" in the Punjab region as a homeland for Sikhs, while Hizbul Mujahideen is a Kashmiri militant group seeking independence for Kashmir from India.

Three terrorists killed in Nagrota in the Jammu region in an encounter on 31 January 2020, also had links with Jaish-e-Mohammed, and Khalistani militants in Punjab.

An overground worker arrested in the 31 January encounter had revealed that a group of terrorists associated with Jaish existed in Amritsar, a city in the Indian state of Punjab that shares a border with Pakistan.

sorcerer

Country flag
Pakistani Army Preparing Terrorist within the Area Adjacent to Indian Post – Pakistan Army getting ready terrorists within the space adjoining to Indian Post

The Pakistani Army is repeatedly coaching terrorists of their camps on the LoC. After coaching, they’re infiltrated from the LoC itself. The newest info is from Nowshera sector of Rajori district.

Here a crew of 25 terrorists are taking coaching within the launching pad of the Pakistani Army, only a brief distance in entrance of Bhavani Post. In the subsequent few days, their coaching will probably be accomplished after which they are going to be pushed for infiltration.

According to sources, 8 Baloch regiments of Pakistan are stationed in entrance of Bhavani post of Nowshera sector. Pakistan's P1 and P2 posts are in entrance of Bhavani Post. Jaish has 25 terrorists present process coaching in launching pad quantity 6. To whom Jaish commander Abu Hamza is coaching.

After the coaching is over, 6 teams of those terrorists will probably be fashioned. There will probably be four terrorists in every group. Those who will probably be despatched to Jammu border apart from Rajori and Poonch. Efforts will probably be made to infiltrate the terrorists.

Hamza additionally despatched terrorists killed on the toll plaza
Let me inform you that a while in the past, three terrorists of Jaish-e-Mohammed, who got here from Pakistan, have been killed at Nagrota Ban toll plaza. These three terrorists have been despatched by Abu Hamza by coaching. Not solely this, the handler carrying these terrorists Sameer Dar has additionally been caught who was consistently involved with Hamza.

Hamza is continually engaged in infiltrating the terrorists from the outskirts. Intelligence businesses and the police investigating the case even have robust proof that Sameer was involved with Dar Hamza. Hamza was the one who requested him to place an IED close to Nagrota.

https://ourbitcoinnews.com/pakistan...rrorists-in-the-area-adjacent-to-indian-post/

indiatester

Country flag
Why do these fuckers use kajal , it makes them look gay and nasty ,

i am used to seeing girls in kajal .
Maybe, that's why its extra weird to me.
Well was reading that after agnihotra we were supposed to apply it. Looks like one of our traditions that we have lost has been converted to a different from by these converted Bhat's.
Bhat BTW is a brahman surname.

IBRIS

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Why do these fuckers use kajal , it makes them look gay and nasty ,

i am used to seeing girls in kajal .
Maybe, that's why its extra weird to me.
Sikhs in past made them wear salwaar and burkha when they used to lay siege on there cities. Only women and children were let go rest would be slaughtered for there crimes against humanity. So rather than fighting these jahils wore burkha, soorma, and salwaars. That's why it's a traditional thing for these pu$$!3's to keep the tradition alive.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Halaled pig joined let just 8 days back, looks like shelf like of pigs is getting shorter.

LoL Why does these Camel Pee Drinkers always take Gayest looking Pictures? I thought Aloho SnackBar didn’t like Gay People if not then who the fuck is this monkey trying to please?

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
soorma or kajal are applied in child hood generally and some adult people use it in functions or weddings.

Muslims looks like use it regularly ,
Like i said i am used to seeing women in eye liners and kajals ,means highlighted eyes ,
seeing men doing it ,tradition or not ,looks creepy unnatural to me , reminds me of heejras asking money in trains and buses.
LoL majority of Pisslam dogs across the world does Bacha Bazzi and Heejra Mujra especially ones from PorkiShitan and Afghanistan so no wonder these monkeys in Trashmir wear Makeup and Eye liners and shit. Maybe these Pisslam Bastards are what you call a Closet LGBT. There are many evidence to prove that many Pisslam rulers throughout history had gay and Hijada lovers LoL. Both Pisslam cult and there community are highly disgusting and filthy. Bringing shitty and nasty culture to the Indian Subcontinent since ancient times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles