India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

The Picture of the Camel Pee Drinker Sent to Naraka Today in the Leepa Valley Sector. He is one of the many Porki Monkeys killed across the LoC but only one released by DG PISSPR.

I know we hate them. But show some restraint. He was just a soldier who was following orders.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I know we hate them. But show some restraint. He was just a soldier who was following orders.
He was a pig and died a pigs death nothing more nothing else.
No need for showing restraint BS they will kill our people with cowardly acts using terrorism. Suicide bombings our enemies laugh when our people /civilians die in such attacks and in india peeps think we need to show respect to them.
We are not facing moral army pakistan army is owner of world's biggest terrorist organization.
Infact india should declare them terrorist organization.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
He was a pig and died a pigs death nothing more nothing else.
No need for showing restraint BS they will kill our people with cowardly acts using terrorism. Suicide bombings our enemies laugh when our people /civilians die in such attacks and in india peeps think we need to show respect to them.
We are not facing moral army pakistan army is owner of world's biggest terrorist organization.
we should always piss on their deaths rather than moaning.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
That is absolutely correct. Uniform or not uniform, they are more or less the same.

Remember Cap Sourabh Kalia of Kargil War. They tortured him for fun.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
No I can’t bro
This type of Dindu Mindset has cost our Ancestor Prithviraj Chauhan his Life in the battlefield and also PorkiShitani Dogs have zero respect for Indian Soldiers who achieved Veergati in the battlefield only Dindus have this respect bullShit. They don’t deserve respect everyone of them is a Jihadi Terrorist and should be exterminated from the world.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
OFF TOPIC

it looks like the Army has released the plans for the New Army General Headquarters (GHQ India). The design looks hideous and ugly. It looks like a design for some new tech startup ‘s headquarters in Bangalore or Mumbai not a Indian Armed Forces GHQ.

This Design doesn’t look sturdy enough to Protect our Military Officials, Top Commanders and Troops during a Terrorist Attack, Suicide Bombings or VBIED attacks. Most modern GHQs are designed to protect there inhabitants from Militant/ Terrorist and IEDs with strong outer walls, interior check points and building designed to withstand bombs of different Mass and Strength but this building doesn’t look safe to me. We need to create GHQ that can maximize the Advantages of our troops while giving disadvantages to enemies during armed assault on the building. I think army should redraw these designs.

It is amazing to me how it took India this many years for the idea of creating a General Military Headquarters to Pop up while any countries around the world both friend and foe alike has already created GHQs for there military way before India while we were still stuck in the old ass and cramped south block.

Last edited:

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
No I can’t bro
This type of Dindu Mindset has cost our Ancestor Prithviraj Chauhan his Life in the battlefield and also PorkiShitani Dogs have zero respect for Indian Soldiers who achieved Veergati in the battlefield only Dindus have this respect bullShit. They don’t deserve respect everyone of them is a Jihadi Terrorist and should be exterminated from the world.
You think I am of that mindset?? NO plain and simple, nada!! (I just wrote it to keep the talk clean)

I too think that Pak army and ISI should be wiped out from the face of the Earth.

Deathstar

Country flag
Can we mark it as the starting of tough days. What effect will it have on Kashmir and geopolitics.
Check out @SecPompeo’s Tweet: Check out @Zabehulah_M33’s Tweet:
This is election gimmick. Just wait for elections to finish , these talks will again derail.
Also US involvement in Afghanistan gives a huge leverage to Pakistan as its the only supply route for the Americans.
I bet Pakistanis secretly wish for Americans to stay there forever

sorcerer

Country flag
Can we mark it as the starting of tough days. What effect will it have on Kashmir and geopolitics.
nothing..
This is just a bluff USA and Taliban knows it..
Taliban cant survive without promoting their ideology..so naturally this peace will collapse in less than a week.
and its all back to square one.

sorcerer

Country flag
Few points to be note - ◆ Preemptive strikes against terrorists launch pads will continue. ◆ Now there will be no limit of use of type of arms and ammunitions. ◆ There will be no geographical limit to strike against enemy of our nation. ◆ Now time to play offensive.

BABA int

Last edited:

Jameson Emoni

Looks like we freed the chinese ship after capturing the chinese ballistic missile parts which chinese was smuggling to pakistan..
:rofl::rofl:

chinese and pakistan is veeery silent on this issue.
I want to find out how the heck a ship with such a sensitive cargo got routed to India. It should have gone directly to Pakistan. I hope Chinese did not put SARS-CoV-2 virus on the cargo. India should quarantine that cargo.

sorcerer

Country flag
I want to find out how the heck a ship with such a sensitive cargo got routed to India. It should have gone directly to Pakistan. I hope Chinese did not put SARS-CoV-2 virus on the cargo. India should quarantine that cargo.
WE intercepted it based on Intelligence input and brought it to our port

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
The biggest important question I have is why the fuck does a international Pisslamic Terrorist Group like Taliban has a fucking Twitter Account talking about blowing up and killing people while Normal Indians make comments and disclosing information on the PorkiShitani Terrorists gets blocked. Fuck Twitter Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles