India-Pakistan LoC/IB Skirmishes in the Aftermath of August 5 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
I think that's a good idea. We should also first start spreading our religion in IOK. Build temples over there, etc. Maybe we can promote the One God version of the Arya Samaj. It doesn't matter. We just want the Islam virus out of them. We should start learning from Christian missionaries about the methods to spread our religion.
You never know, maybe we the present government is already doing a lot of Ghar Wapasi programs behind the doors. It's good then that media attention is not given.
You know what we should do. The Easiest Way for Hindus to Spread our religion is buy letting people convert into Hinduism for citizenship. The only way Pisslams will get any type of Citizenship from India should be converting to Any one of the Four Dharmic Religions. Even if the first generation still knows Pisslam the future generation will grow up in a Dharmic ecosystem. They will slowly get indoctrinated and Accepted into Dharmic Indian Society.

Last edited:

Pulakeshin

Country flag
I Agree with this statement. If the BritShit didn’t come fuck everything up. We could stoped All so called Pisslam Kingdoms and then fuck up the Pashtuns the Traditional Enemies of Hindus and Sikhs. We could then establish Dharmic State in cooperation with The Sikhs. I agree RSS should be armed and but the problem again is Hindus are too soft and naive. They are not hardcore like the Pisslam so the RSS Cadres might take heavy causalities against Pisslam Terrorist in POK. We should train RSS Cadres in the same way as Sikhs train the Khalsa or Armed Sikhs. We must religiously indoctrinate the RSS Cadres like PorkiShitani Hijada Dogs does to the Pisslam Dogs in POK. Then only can Hindus have Ferocity and strength to defeat the enemies.
It's easy to beat converted Hindus of Pakistan as they never held large chunks of land. They surrendered to the invading Muslim armies. They still haven't given up on their surrendering habit when they surrendered to India in 1971. It's easy to defeat Pakistan. They are trying so hard for Kashmir but still can't do anything. We took 1 attempt to separate Bangladesh and we did it in 13 days.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
I Agree with this statement. If the BritShit didn’t come fuck everything up. We could stoped All so called Pisslam Kingdoms and then fuck up the Pashtuns the Traditional Enemies of Hindus and Sikhs. We could then establish Dharmic State in cooperation with The Sikhs. I agree RSS should be armed and but the problem again is Hindus are too soft and naive. They are not hardcore like the Pisslam so the RSS Cadres might take heavy causalities against Pisslam Terrorist in POK. We should train RSS Cadres in the same way as Sikhs train the Khalsa or Armed Sikhs. We must religiously indoctrinate the RSS Cadres like PorkiShitani Hijada Dogs does to the Pisslam Dogs in POK. Then only can Hindus have Ferocity and strength to defeat the enemies.
It's easy to beat converted Hindus of Pakistan as they never held large chunks of land. They surrendered to the invading Muslim armies. They still haven't given up on their surrendering habit when they surrendered to India in 1971. It's easy to defeat Pakistan. They are trying so hard for Kashmir but still can't do anything. We took 1 attempt to separate Bangladesh and we did it in 13 days.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Ah, finally, some acceptance!

Everyone (even the radical Hindus) to whom I floated this idea would look at me wide eyed and horrified lol. To be honest, this is the only possible method I see of controlling the cancer. Another user pasted an article here of how Hinduism needs to become a missionary religion and I agree.

It does. In fact, we Hindus must be the only ones shying away from communal violence when we aren't even the initiators.... The Christians fucking adore the "Crusades" and the Muzzies, their lil "Jihad".

It's just us who don't even dare think of such a thing.
Yes These Types of Hindus are what we call Libturd Ghandhi Loving Dindus. Hindus shouldn’t shy away from communal violence when the other side initiating it. Hindus will get wiped out from the world map we don’t initiate programs to protect our culture and Religion. Like the Other Guy said We must learn from our enemies and adapt our Strategies according to that. Hinduism biggest weakness are the Hindus themselves.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
You know what we should do. The Easiest Way for Hindus to Spread our religion is buy letting people convert into Hinduism for citizenship. The only way Pisslams will get any type of Citizenship from India should be converting to Any one of the Four Dharmic Religions. Even if the first generation still knows Pisslam the future generation will grow up in a Hindu ecosystem. They will slowly get indoctrinated and Accepted into Hindu Society.
Yes, I know there are a few European countries who are taking in migrants if they convert to Christianity. And some migrants are actually converting to Christianity.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Majority of people who surrendered to the Invading Islamic Armies were Buddhists not Hindus. Panjab and Sindh and much of Northwest India and Bengal had huge Buddhist Populations. The Pashtuns themselves were majority Buddhist and Zoroastrians with some small Amount of Hindus. They converted to Pisslam easily. Hindus were generally were hard to convert than Buddhist, Zoroastrians and Jains because of our multiple gods system which was very different from Pisslam. Buddhism and Zoroastrianism and Jainism all three have Semi-Monotheist outlook in life. In Case Of gods Buddha and Mahavira are closest ones for Buddhism and Jainism Respectively While Ahura Mazda is for Zoroastrians. It was easier for Buddhist, Jains and Zoroastrians to transition from there old Religions to Pisslam. Only way to Convert Hindus in large scale is by the Force of the Sword or by giving them economic or Political Incentives in a Pisslamic State which was both the case in Kashmir, Panjab, Sindh and Bengal. That’s why you will still see Hindus from West Panjab, Sindh, Balochistan and Afghanistan and Sikhs in these areas are actually Hindus who already lived there who adopted Sikh Religion.

Last edited:

Pulakeshin

Country flag
Majority of people who surrendered to the Invading Islamic Armies were Buddhists not Hindus. Panjab and Sindh and much of Northwest India and Bengal had huge Buddhist Populations. The Pashtuns themselves were majority Buddhist and Zoroastrians with some small Amount of Hindus. They converted to Pisslam easily. Hindus were generally were hard to convert than Buddhist, Zoroastrians and Jains because of our multiple gods system which was very different from Pisslam. Buddhism and Zoroastrianism and Jainism all three have Semi-Monotheist outlook in life. In Case Of gods Buddha and Mahavira are closest ones for Buddhism and Jainism Respectively While Ahura Mazda is for Zoroastrians. It was easier for Buddhist, Jains and Zoroastrians to transition from there old Religions to Pisslam. Only way to Convert Hindus in large scale is by the Force of the Sword or by giving them economic or Political Incentives in a Pisslamic State which was both the case in Kashmir, Panjab, Sindh and Bengal. That’s why you will still see Hindus from West Panjab, Sindh, Balochistan and Afghanistan and Sikhs in these areas are actually Hindus who already lived there who adopted Sikh Religion.
Ok then converted Buddhists and converted Jains are easy to beat as they have a habit of surrendering. It doesn't matter to us

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Yes, I know there are a few European countries who are taking in migrants if they convert to Christianity. And some migrants are actually converting to Christianity.
Yes that’s why i said that if combined with Destruction of Pisslam Religious Sites and implementing Xtian Missionary type conversation process we can easily bring back millions of our people back from the false cancer cult called Pisslam back to there Dharmic Way in conquered Pisslam territories.

Last edited:

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Ok then converted Buddhists and converted Jains are easy to beat as they have a habit of surrendering. It doesn't matter to us
Pisslam made these People highly Dangerous. They are highly Radicalized and are made sure they listen to everything written in there Terrorist book Kuran by the Mullas from a young age. These People went from one most peaceful people on this planet to one most hardcore Terrorists in the world because of one conversion from Buddhism to Pisslam. Only way to defeat them is by Hindus going the same hardcore way. Hindus need to be just as Ferocious and Cruel as Pisslam or even more then only can we conquer there territory and then convert them back to Hinduism in a some what slow and steady process.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
These 3 -4 guys always destroy the whole thread ,
I wonder if they do it on purpose?

As usual mods just forgot that they have a forum.

I can take a couple of posts but pages after pages filled with impractical wishful gibberish is just too much .
One of the Guys asked me for my opinion so I just answered them that’s all. The Thread is still on the right path. So is there any incidents or Cease-Fire Violations on the LOC that is for you to report. Please do

Last edited:

Pulakeshin

Country flag
These 3 -4 guys always destroy the whole thread ,
I wonder if they do it on purpose?

As usual mods just forgot that they have a forum.

I can take a couple of posts but pages after pages filled with impractical wishful gibberish is just too much .
Wholly agree. Let's keep this only related to LOC happenings.

Berkut

Country flag
Main reason for this condition of people, is they are going away and not learning Sanatan Dharm, hence, people will accept opinion of others sides, in this case leftist and Islamofacsist conveys. But, if we give facts and truth of Islam and christianity, we can easily expose them. To learn about fraud and facts of Islam can follow people like Mahendra Pal arya, Rajiv malhotra, Ankur Arya and many more, , who give true picture of Sanatan Dharm. These people are on youtube with interesting facts of Sanatan Dharm and Islam a fraud.
As mentioned by R.S.N Singh n others - every child should study the Quran, Bible along with our texts in school. The better product will automatically win.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
OFF TOPIC / BREAKING NEWS

Iran Backed Shia Militia/Terrorist Groups have broken into the First Zone of US Embassy in Iraq. The Protesters have done huge Amount of Damage to the Outer Walls of the Embassy including breaking down Embassy Walls, Destroying Gates and Starting Fires inside the Embassy. The Iraqi Government Forces have surrounded the The Perimeter of Second Zone and are now Clashing with Armed Shite Hezbollah Militias. A unit of US Marines are been send out from Kuwait to Iraq to Fight the Militias if the situation Escalates beyond the Control of Iraqi Government. This was started after US Bombed Iran Backed Shia Militias after they killed a US PMC for no reason.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
You know what we should do. The Easiest Way for Hindus to Spread our religion is buy letting people convert into Hinduism for citizenship. The only way Pisslams will get any type of Citizenship from India should be converting to Any one of the Four Dharmic Religions. Even if the first generation still knows Pisslam the future generation will grow up in a Dharmic ecosystem. They will slowly get indoctrinated and Accepted into Dharmic Indian Society.
muslims are not like dhimmi hindu parents....they pass on their religion teaching n ideology to their kids....unlike hindus....its impossible to make out hindu from muzziess....

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
OFF TOPIC / BREAKING NEWS

Iran Backed Shia Militia/Terrorist Groups have broken into the First Zone of US Embassy in Iraq. The Protesters have done huge Amount of Damage to the Outer Walls of the Embassy including breaking down Embassy Walls, Destroying Gates and Starting Fires inside the Embassy. The Iraqi Government Forces have surrounded the The Perimeter of Second Zone and are now Clashing with Armed Shite Hezbollah Militias. A unit of US Marines are been send out from Kuwait to Iraq to Fight the Militias if the situation Escalates beyond the Control of Iraqi Government. This was started after US Bombed Iran Backed Shia Militias after they killed a US PMC for no reason.
this reminds me movie 13.hours....which happened in libya.....

Destrius

Country flag
muslims are not like dhimmi hindu parents....they pass on their religion teaching n ideology to their kids....unlike hindus....its impossible to make out hindu from muzziess....
That's bullshit. The Russians and Spanish made good Christians out of their Muslims. All that's needed is political will. Read about the Soviet actions in Central Asia.

Thanks to Nehru's foresight, there is government control over Hindu temples. In the interest of equality and secularism, churches and mosques should also be placed under government control.
Then remove all unauthorized mullahs and imams and ban arabic quran. Place good RSS members as the new imams. Then we can follow the Chinese example and create a new patriotic Islam which can later be merged into Hinduism.

Also there is a book from the Delhi sultanate time which establishes a racial system with Indian Muslims at the bottom. This should be required reading in school.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
That's bullshit. The Russians and Spanish made good Christians out of their Muslims. All that's needed is political will. Read about the Soviet actions in Central Asia.

Thanks to Nehru's foresight, there is government control over Hindu temples. In the interest of equality and secularism, churches and mosques should also be placed under government control.
Then remove all unauthorized mullahs and imams and ban arabic quran. Place good RSS members as the new imams. Then we can follow the Chinese example and create a new patriotic Islam which can later be merged into Hinduism.

Also there is a book from the Delhi sultanate time which establishes a racial system with Indian Muslims at the bottom. This should be required reading in school.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
russians dont waste their time discussion with enemies....they decimate em....those fuckerz cluster bombed entire groznia....islam needs brute force to get tamed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles